Government shutdown ends on or before 1/7/19

kane

EOG master
Who's to blame for the shutdown: Trump 55% Democrats 38%

The puppet has gone on record as saying he owns the shutdown, it's his shutdown, every day the government is shut down it hurts him politically, he's too dumb to even realize this. How many of those 800,000 voted for him, and how many of them won't the next time

mr merlin

EOG Master
Who's to blame for the shutdown: Trump 55% Democrats 38%

The puppet has gone on record as saying he owns the shutdown, it's his shutdown, every day the government is shut down it hurts him politically, he's too dumb to even realize this. How many of those 800,000 voted for him, and how many of them won't the next time
I'm loving it, keep it going forever, the goal is total chaos.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
you guys are all forgetting what he has done so far since elected.

:oops:

He saved the Auto Industry. He fixed an upside down housing market. He saved the economy. He increased the stock market by 175%. He killed Bin laden. He created affordable health care for all. Hold the phone that was Obama.

The only thing Pinocchio has done is lie. His middle class tax cut turned out to be a tax scam. A massive tax cut for the top 1% richest Americans and foreign investors.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
A lot of people had to give up.their insurance. Mine got cut out, now I pay $425/month. After a $6500 deductible, I can use my insurance.

Sounds affordable to me.

MrTop

EOG Master
He saved the Auto Industry. He fixed an upside down housing market. He saved the economy. He increased the stock market by 175%. He killed Bin laden. He created affordable health care for all. Hold the phone that was Obama.

The only thing Pinocchio has done is lie. His middle class tax cut turned out to be a tax scam. A massive tax cut for the top 1% richest Americans and foreign investors.

there are many Walmart jobs available that were not there before. He created them. Plenty of cashier & associate positions to say hello to the customers. Now you can shop with a smile.

:rolleyes:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
A lot of people had to give up.their insurance. Mine got cut out, now I pay $425/month. After a $6500 deductible, I can use my insurance.

Sounds affordable to me.

It's called sabotage! Only if the Republicons would have worked with the Dem's instead of attacking the affordable care act Health insurance would be a lot more affordable. From day one the Republicons have attacked and sabotaged ACA. The latest attack was part of the tax scam when the individual mandate was removed. Facts Matter. The earlier attacks were on the risk corridors. Facts Matter!

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/10/us/politics/marco-rubio-obamacare-affordable-care-act.html

boston massacre

EOG Master

Tax Cut - No Scam Lady Boy.

Some LIBERAL DILDO BRAIN LIKE YOU SAID THAT.

The Cash went into my Wallet all of 2018.

More Cash on the way for my Wallet in 2019.

MrTop

EOG Master
fill the swamp. Pelosi locked the door to the house.. No state of the union address. The prez cannot be on TV inside the house.

the hits keep coming

Bigrunner

EOG Master
fill the swamp. Pelosi locked the door to the house.. No state of the union address. The prez cannot be on TV inside the house.

the hits keep coming

Constantly losing. The Trump shut down is a big loser. Would you say Trump in a bind? Just think he said on multiple times there's going to be so much winning you're gonna get tired of it. He also said you can vote for Hillary the first year she'll be under a federal investigation. Yes Individual-1 said that. Isn't it ironic?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It's called sabotage! Only if the Republicons would have worked with the Dem's instead of attacking the affordable care act Health insurance would be a lot more affordable. From day one the Republicons have attacked and sabotaged ACA. The latest attack was part of the tax scam when the individual mandate was removed. Facts Matter. The earlier attacks were on the risk corridors. Facts Matter!
So I should support this? Would you? I know many who gave up their insurance because they were cut to parttime and couldn't afford it, now they lost their tax refund.

Those are facts that matter.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So I should support this? Would you? I know many who gave up their insurance because they were cut to parttime and couldn't afford it, now they lost their tax refund.

Those are facts that matter.

Part-time workers should go to Healthcare.gov or the market place. Big advance premium credits available. Cost have increased because the republicons sabotaged the original bill. Facts matter. The only way it works is with finding of the risk corridors and the individual mandate. Both components of ACA were destoryed by the Republicons without a replacement. The Republicons don't care about the health and welfare of the working class. Fuck Trump, McConnell, Ryan. The people spoke last November. Come 2020 the Dems will take total control and the Government will be great again. Must definitely make Russia pay for stealing an election.

MrTop

EOG Master
Constantly losing. The Trump shut down is a big loser. Would you say Trump in a bind? Just think he said on multiple times there's going to be so much winning you're gonna get tired of it. He also said you can vote for Hillary the first year she'll be under a federal investigation. Yes Individual-1 said that. Isn't it ironic?

a lot of people got fooled by trump who did not know his game in the swing states. They will be voting for a dem next time. Trump is tougher on china though which is needed. Ever since Clinton & big business let china in the WTO , china got stronger. The US thought china was going to turn into japan. Never happened. A long shot now. Now the US has to spend trillions on more ships/subs/space defense that Reagan wanted in the 80's. Having stock in defense companies will make $$$ for investors.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
He saved the Auto Industry. He fixed an upside down housing market. He saved the economy. He increased the stock market by 175%. He killed Bin laden. He created affordable health care for all.Hold the phone that was Obama.

My premium went up 58% the year after the ACA was implemented, and that was WITH THE DEMOCRATS STILL IN POWER.

Obama told me I could keep my doctor too. Guess what, Runny.... I couldn’t.

How exactly is this the result of Republican sabotage? Again, the Dems were still in control!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
My premium went up 58% the year after the ACA was implemented, and that was WITH THE DEMOCRATS STILL IN POWER.

Obama told me I could keep my doctor too. Guess what, Runny.... I couldn’t.

How exactly is this the result of Republican sabotage? Again, the Dems were still in control!

You don't have the facts. It needed 60 votes to pass. In order to pass over 100 admendments were added.

If your premiums went up 58% which I don't believe, than the quality of your coverage also went up.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Part-time workers should go to Healthcare.gov or the market place. Big advance premium credits available. Cost have increased because the republicons sabotaged the original bill. Facts matter. The only way it works is with finding of the risk corridors and the individual mandate. Both components of ACA were destoryed by the Republicons without a replacement. The Republicons don't care about the health and welfare of the working class. Fuck Trump, McConnell, Ryan. The people spoke last November. Come 2020 the Dems will take total control and the Government will be great again. Must definitely make Russia pay for stealing an election.
So full time workers drop to part time, then they should go to the system to get insurance that’s WE subsidize. Funny I couldn’t keep my Dr anymore either. You are so out of touch with this stuff, it’s beyond comical.

But hey, Trump U, where’s Mitch, AOC is a babe,

boston massacre

EOG Master

You're a Weakling Lady Boy.

Can't stand on your own two feet like most people.

Lean on Government for everything.

Stormy Daniels, Impeachment, Michael Cohen, Russia,

You're a Real Lady Boy.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You don't have the facts. It needed 60 votes to pass. In order to pass over 100 admendments were added.

If your premiums went up 58% which I don't believe, than the quality of your coverage also went up.

Another Loss for you and your Party Lady Boy.

No Trannys in the Military.

boston massacre

EOG Master
So full time workers drop to part time, then they should go to the system to get insurance that’s WE subsidize. Funny I couldn’t keep my Dr anymore either. You are so out of touch with this stuff, it’s beyond comical.

But hey, Trump U, where’s Mitch, AOC is a babe,

Lady Boy is out of touch with the world.

boston massacre

EOG Master

You're the only one in a bind Lady Boy.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You're the only one in a bind Lady Boy.

Boston Massacre proves once again what a dumb mother fucker he is.

Do America a favor and move to Russia. You'll fit right in with all the other submissives to their corrupt, murdererous leader. In America most of us fight back and resist illegal presidents.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Boston Massacre proves once again what a dumb mother fucker he is.

Do America a favor and move to Russia. You'll fit right in with all the other submissives to their corrupt, murdererous leader. In America most of us fight back and resist illegal presidents.
All the far left loonies went to Canada, the trumpsters go to Russia, and the illegals from the south get the US. Sounds easy.

It feels like Russia outside today.

mr merlin

EOG Master
More fake crimes in this Stone indictment, the interesting thing is this fake arrest, a dozen agents in tactical gear running up to his house at 6 am, while CNN just happens to be filming?

Trump should immediately pardon him, invite him to the white house, and suggest he give the FBI and Mueller the finger on camera. Perhaps even a mooning from a 75 yr old man, that would be a fitting sight for our current era?

More fake crimes in this Stone indictment, the interesting thing is this fake arrest, a dozen agents in tactical gear running up to his house at 6 am, while CNN just happens to be filming?

Trump should immediately pardon him, invite him to the white house, and suggest he give the FBI and Mueller the finger on camera. Perhaps even a mooning from a 75 yr old man, that would be a fitting sight for our current era?

Fake crimes..... LOL..... Next time you make a losing wager just try telling your bookie it was a fake bet and see how that goes for you because trump and all of his criminal sidekicks are going to have the same result