Government shutdown ends on or before 1/7/19

kane

EOG master
Trump said the Iran deal isn't working, Trump said N Korea would give up it's nuclear weapons, Trump said ISIS was crushed and defeated. Every head of our intelligence agencies disputed all of those claims. N Korea has no intention of giving up their nuclear program, ISIS isn't crushed or defeated, and the Iran deal is working. Every single thing Trump has said is false.

No it's not against the law, it's just bizarre that Trump has had several meetings with Putin and there's no one there from the US to take notes, Putin had an interpreter, Trump had no one, to say this is unusual is an understatement, why would Trump hold meetings with Putin, and there's no way to know what was discussed.

I can’t remember if you mentioned this or not but the one time there was an American interpreter among the two trump confiscated her transcription of the meeting

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trump only won Michigan by less than 11,000 votes. People buy into BS propaganda stories on Facebook all the time
Do you think that there are BS propaganda stories aimed toward the left also? It really sounds petty when a party doesn’t even campaign in the state, lose by 11k votes, then blame the Russians and social media.

Both sides at the upper levels are full of crap.

kane

EOG master
Do you think that there are BS propaganda stories aimed toward the left also? It really sounds petty when a party doesn’t even campaign in the state, lose by 11k votes, then blame the Russians and social media.

Perhaps, but only one side got help from Russia

kane

EOG master
Sarah "dueling banjos" Sanders when asked how Trump became president said, "God wanted him to be president." I couldn't make this level of stupidity up if I tried

mr merlin

EOG Master
Sarah "dueling banjos" Sanders when asked how Trump became president said, "God wanted him to be president." I couldn't make this level of stupidity up if I tried
I've said that several times, there's a good chance trump is Gods 2nd child, sent to earth to save humanity. it cant be an accident that we were so blessed at such a crucial time, divine intervention is a possible reason.

boston massacre

EOG Master

There's all kinds of Phony Bullshit being written out there.

Writers Write.

There's nothing stating that their writing has to be truthful.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Trump said the Iran deal isn't working, Trump said N Korea would give up it's nuclear weapons, Trump said ISIS was crushed and defeated. Every head of our intelligence agencies disputed all of those claims. N Korea has no intention of giving up their nuclear program, ISIS isn't crushed or defeated, and the Iran deal is working. Every single thing Trump has said is false.

Why don't we hear much about ISIS anymore ?

Nothing more about Heads being chopped off.

Why is N. Korea interested in another meeting with Trump ?

Date and Location possibly already agreed to.

Please Expand on all your Foreign Intelligence.

Share all the Facts with America.

kane

EOG master
Why don't we hear much about ISIS [/B]anymore ?

Nothing more about Heads being chopped off.

Why is N. Korea interested in another meeting with Trump ?

Date and Location possibly already agreed to.

Please Expand on all your Foreign Intelligence.

Share all the Facts with America.

Two weeks ago they killed 4 American soldiers, the head of National Intelligence just the other day said ISIS hasn't been defeated

N Korea wants another meeting for propaganda purposes, Kim gets to take pictures with the US president, of course he has no intention of giving up his nuclear program, another head of intelligence confirmed that the other day as well

kane

EOG master
Everything Trump has said about Russia, N Korea, Iran, and ISIS was contradicted by the heads of our intelligence agencies. Naturally Trump said they're all wrong and Naïve, because of course a reality show TV star knows more about what's going on in the world than the heads of our intelligence agencies

kane

EOG master
I know you're a Guy who BELIEVES EVERYTHING THAT IS NEGATIVELY WRITTEN ABOUT TRUMP.

EVERYTHING.

Obviously you didn't click on the link, this isn't fake news, the other day there was a hearing regarding global security, Dan Cotes, Gina Haspel, and the other heads of our national intelligence agencies all gave their assessment of our national security, and they all disputed what Trump has said about Russia, Irian, ISIS, and N Korea. BTW, everyone of those top officials were hand picked by Trump himself. Do you even follow any of this stuff? The hearing did take place just 2 days ago, it was all over the news, just click the link and learn something.

kane

EOG master
Trump appointed all the heads of our intelligence agencies himself, they all contradicted everything he said, now they're naïve and should go back to school, because he knows more about national security than the people who's job it is to keep us safe

kane

EOG master
I'm not even being hyperbolic when I say that Trump is the biggest threat to our national security, he can do more harm to this country than Russia, Iran, or N Korea

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
You're funny Merlin
I'm not joking, I'm not at all religious but this seems reasonable. Think about it, his getting elected was a miracle, and women just let him grab them in the pussy. Only a god could get away with that?

I'm not joking, I'm not at all religious but this seems reasonable. Think about it, his getting elected was a miracle, and women just let him grab them in the pussy. Only a god could get away with that?

Agree with Merlin-you’re pretty damn funny-this response has me laughing-well done

kane

EOG master
Who gave Clinton help?

Not Russia. What you see playing out is exactly why Putin wanted Trump to win, he didn't want any part of a Hillary presidency, she would have known how to deal with him. During one of the debates Hillary called Trump a puppet, and she nailed it, Trump is Putin's puppet. Right now as I type Russia is again planning on interfering in our next election, Trump doesn't give a shit since Putin's meddling helped him, and since Putin helped him, he hasn't taken any steps to prevent it from happening again, so we can expect the same shit that happened in 2018 to happen again in 2020, only this time I pray enough people who voted for him realize what a disaster he is and don't make the same mistake twice.

kane

EOG master
Kane - do you think other countries have tried to influence our elections, besides the last one?

I don't know, you tell me. Trying to influence our elections, and doing what Russia did, are two completely different things. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we've ever seen anything like what Russia did. Also, this is the social media age we're living in, much easier for a foreign government to do what Russia did today than if they tried something 30 years ago.

Let me ask you something, since you know Russia interfered with our election, do you think it's wise that Trump has done absolutely nothing to prevent it from happening again, or do you think he should be instructing the people who know this stuff to take whatever measures are necessary to insure election interference doesn't happen again.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Couldn't agree more.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
And if you listen to either side long enough you will hear them both denounce and then defend an identical move depending on who's agenda is being executed.

The networks, media and whatever people have an interest in dividing this country are great at their jobs. They know just how to incite the masses.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Let me ask you something, since you know Russia interfered with our election, do you think it's wise that Trump has done absolutely nothing to prevent it from happening again, or do you think he should be instructing the people who know this stuff to take whatever measures are necessary to insure election interference doesn't happen again.

Kane, do you really know what Trump has or has not done in regards to the next election?

Could he have appointed a secret council just for the next election and you or I know nothing about it? I'm going to say yes.

No offense my friend but you hear what you want to hear. I'd almost bet money if Hillary won you'd have seen no proof at all of Russian interference.

Politicians since the start of time have said one thing in public but worked their real agenda silently.

The biggest reason I doubt all this Russian stuff is because if true Trump and his people would not make it all this obvious.

I'm more inclined to believe he's being the friendly guy out in the world but will bring the fing hammer when they need to be put back in their place.

You are more informed than I, certainly, but seems it would be -EV to be out riling up the Russians or any other super power just for the sake of appearance.

He probably knows he's not going to win anyone over on the left regardless of what he does when it comes to Russia.

And yes it's no different than Obama or the Clinton's trying to win over the right, no matter what it's not going to happen.......

CNN and Fox do our thinking for us, we just follow along and repeat what they feed us every night.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Obviously you didn't click on the link, this isn't fake news, the other day there was a hearing regarding global security, Dan Cotes, Gina Haspel, and the other heads of our national intelligence agencies all gave their assessment of our national security, and they all disputed what Trump has said about Russia, Irian, ISIS, and N Korea. BTW, everyone of those top officials were hand picked by Trump himself. Do you even follow any of this stuff? The hearing did take place just 2 days ago, it was all over the news, just click the link and learn something.

I saw the whole hearing. There was not anything there to learn.

Here's something for you to learn.

Russia, Iran, N.Korea have been issues for the U.S.A. for a lot of years.

They will continue to be issues for the U.S.A. for a lot more years in the Future.

Regardless, of who the President of the U.S.A. is.

ISIS is an IDEALOLY. We're trying to Exterminate them. And Things with them have gotten better for us, as compared to when OBAMA was President.

ISIS grew under OBAMA.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Not Russia. What you see playing out is exactly why Putin wanted Trump to win, he didn't want any part of a Hillary presidency, she would have known how to deal with him. During one of the debates Hillary called Trump a puppet, and she nailed it, Trump is Putin's puppet. Right now as I type Russia is again planning on interfering in our next election, Trump doesn't give a shit since Putin's meddling helped him, and since Putin helped him, he hasn't taken any steps to prevent it from happening again, so we can expect the same shit that happened in 2018 to happen again in 2020, only this time I pray enough people who voted for him realize what a disaster he is and don't make the same mistake twice.

NOT RUSSIA ?

Post that FAKE NEWS Link.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Kane, do you really know what Trump has or has not done in regards to the next election?

Could he have appointed a secret council just for the next election and you or I know nothing about it? I'm going to say yes.

No offense my friend but you hear what you want to hear. I'd almost bet money if Hillary won you'd have seen no proof at all of Russian interference.

Politicians since the start of time have said one thing in public but worked their real agenda silently.

The biggest reason I doubt all this Russian stuff is because if true Trump and his people would not make it all this obvious.

I'm more inclined to believe he's being the friendly guy out in the world but will bring the fing hammer when they need to be put back in their place.

You are more informed than I, certainly, but seems it would be -EV to be out riling up the Russians or any other super power just for the sake of appearance.

He probably knows he's not going to win anyone over on the left regardless of what he does when it comes to Russia.

And yes it's no different than Obama or the Clinton's trying to win over the right, no matter what it's not going to happen.......

CNN and Fox do our thinking for us, we just follow along and repeat what they feed us every night.

Your pretty much right on the money.

Except when FOX and CNN post Factual Evidence, then they are not doing our thinking for us.

Factual Evidence is all I go by. CNN doesn't do much of that.

kane

EOG master

Pat, Trump has done nothing to prevent Russia from meddling in our next election, I'm tired of linking articles, go online and do a little research and you'll see.

No, I find it very doubtful that Trump has any type of secret council for the next election, besides, the way his administration leaks, if there was this secret mystery council, we'd have heard about it by now. Besides, Trump doesn't think there was any collusion or election interference, so why would he address a problem he doesn't think exists.

You'd lose that bet, even if Hillary had won, I would still want to make sure there was no interference in our next election from Russia or any other country.

If you don't believe there was Russian collusion and interference because Trump and his minions wouldn't make it obvious, you have to remember these guys aren't exactly members of Mensa.

As far as him being the "friendly guy", that's the problem, Putin doesn't want to be friends with us, he views us as an adversary, he's playing Trump like a fiddle.

Pat, every time you've asked me something, or wanted to know some info on something related to this stuff, I've always responded and done my best to explain things, I've linked you to several stories that could explain things much better than I could, but at this point, even though you're trying to be fair, it seems pretty obvious which side of the fence you're on, you seem to be on team Trump, and nothing I could say or post will make you change your stance, which is fine, you're certainly allowed to believe whatever you want, just like I am, but I don't seem to be getting anywhere with you regarding Trump. Go back and read the articles I linked about what the heads of our intelligence agencies said about Iran, ISIS, Russia, and N Korea, they all dispute everything Trump has said about those subjects, and these are people who Trump himself personally appointed, he can't blame people like Dan Coates, Mike Pompeo, and Gina Haspel for being Democrats who are part of the supposed deep state who are all out to get him. Trump disagrees with the very same people he put in charge. Let me ask you a question, who knows more about what's going on in the world when it comes to terrorism, Russia, ISIS, or Iran? The people who've been following this stuff and who's job it is to know everything about it, or a television reality celebrity? Trump has said he knows more about ISIS than his Generals, he also thinks he knows more about world politics that the heads of the CIA, FBI, NSA, etc.

Last edited: