Government shutdown ends on or before 1/7/19

boston massacre

EOG Master
You'd be best served to stay in your lane and not call out others intelligence levels. Your grammar is on a second grade level and you weren't smart enough to realize the link you posted contradicted your own argument for the need of the wall.

Good to know that you finally understand.

The Link showed one of the ways that Drugs come into the country.

There's No Contradiction. Drugs come into the country in different ways. That Link showed one of the ways

EVERYTHING.

Has to be spelled out for you.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You'd be best served to stay in your lane and not call out others intelligence levels. Your grammar is on a second grade level and you weren't smart enough to realize the link you posted contradicted your own argument for the need of the wall.

We also established that you're for ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

boston massacre

EOG Master
LOL!

That one had to sting a little.

Coming in here acting like the smartest guy in the room only to give himself some self-inflicted wounds.

Doesn't get much better than this.

Monkey see. Monkey do from his boss.

This shits starting to wear off in here.

You don't have much upstairs yourself.

You couldn't create an original idea if it was STARING AT YOUR NOGGIN

Similar to your BOSS.

THE LIBERAL BOTOXED LACED SCARECROW.

Good to know that you finally understand.

The Link showed one of the ways that Drugs come into the country.

There's No Contradiction. Drugs come into the country in different ways. That Link showed one of the ways

EVERYTHING.

Has to be spelled out for you.

I told you to stay in your lane.-do yourself a favor and don’t bring up spelling when you continue to write and spell on a second grade level.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Actually, if you throw out NY and ILL(cant trust their voting), Trump won by like 4 million votes. So he really swept the nation.

We agree Trump is an illegal president. Maybe after this last rigged election they will make native born New Yorkers ineligible to be president?

boston massacre

EOG Master
When you're typing, how do you decide what to capitalize and what not to?

I'm interested in Trump making and keeping America Great.

I don't see the other side doing any of that.

Try to post an original Idea that would help make the country Great.

If you cannot, try to find someone.

Trump/ Russia. Trump/ Russia. That's old.

You can start a spelling/grammar Thread anytime you want, if that's what is important to you.

kane

EOG master
Actually, if you throw out NY and ILL(cant trust their voting), Trump won by like 4 million votes. So he really swept the nation.

Exactly! And if you threw out the 5 million illegals who voted for Hillary, Trump won by like 9 million votes

Bushay

NHL Expert

You can start a spelling/grammar Thread anytime you want, if that's what is important to you.
Help me out here if you will. What year was it when we were Great in your opinion. You say to make us great AGAIN. Do you mean when they were hosing down blacks in the streets and they weren't allowed to use the same restrooms as us or could not sit at a lunch counter? Or were forced to sit at the back of the bus?

I love when idiots like this make comments as it just exposes them further.

We brought them over here on slave ships, and when they don't act as we want them too, they have no idea what to do with them at this point. lol.

They want to control another individual. Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that with the laws we have in place.

Hang in there a little longer. It won't be long before Mr. Trump puts you all in this huge space ship and sends you all back to the 60's where life was problem free! lol.

If it makes you feel any better, you're not as mentally challenged with reality as Merlin, but make no doubt, your knocking at that door to be no.1.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

YOU HAVE an interesting AND unique PERSPECTIVE. THANK you for SHARING YOUR thoughts.