Government shutdown ends on or before 1/7/19

mr merlin

EOG Master
Posting lies doesn't make your story true Kane. the Donald is pure of heart, warm of spirit, we're fortunate to have him.

need an adjusted price on the next shutdown

Trump is stupid but I don’t think he’s even dumb enough to double down on another shutdown. I wouldn’t put it past him to declare an emergency to try and build his wall which would backfire on him even more than his shutdown

boston massacre

EOG Master
Help me out here if you will. What year was it when we were Great in your opinion. You say to make us great AGAIN. Do you mean when they were hosing down blacks in the streets and they weren't allowed to use the same restrooms as us or could not sit at a lunch counter? Or were forced to sit at the back of the bus?

I love when idiots like this make comments as it just exposes them further.

We brought them over here on slave ships, and when they don't act as we want them too, they have no idea what to do with them at this point. lol.

They want to control another individual. Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that with the laws we have in place.

Hang in there a little longer. It won't be long before Mr. Trump puts you all in this huge space ship and sends you all back to the 60's where life was problem free! lol.

If it makes you feel any better, you're not as mentally challenged with reality as Merlin, but make no doubt, your knocking at that door to be no.1.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Pat, every time you've asked me something, or wanted to know some info on something related to this stuff, I've always responded and done my best to explain things, I've linked you to several stories that could explain things much better than I could, but at this point......

You have done that Kane and I appreciate it. Agree or disagree you are clearly one of my top 5 posters on this board.

...... even though you're trying to be fair, it seems pretty obvious which side of the fence you're on, you seem to be on team Trump, and nothing I could say or post will make you change your stance, which is fine, you're certainly allowed to believe whatever you want, just like I am, but I don't seem to be getting anywhere with you regarding Trump.

You are probably correct overall. I'm not necessarily Team Trump but the story lines from the left and the reasons they use to support some of this stuff seems flimsy at best.

All of this about Trump being a blackmailed double agent who works for Putin and so on seems more like hysterical emotion rather than anything else.

For example your first sentence here.....

Pat, Trump has done nothing to prevent Russia from meddling in our next election, I'm tired of linking articles, go online and do a little research and you'll see.

There is absolutely no way you can know that. There is no article in the world than can prove nothing been done for our next election.

Evidence of absence. Since I can't prove it exists, therefore you have proved that it doesn't. That's not how it works.

Just common sense but no matter what I say the left can not even concede that. And FTR I'm not arguing he has done something or even intends to.......

But to accept as FACT that he has done nothing based on an article(s) and use that as an attack on his credibility does nothing but weaken the person suggesting such.

The idea that as US citizens sitting on our couch eating Dorito's we would/could/should KNOW what was going on at top levels of government is just ridiculously silly.

If we aren't aware of some top secret counter espionage response to our enemies in the world then it doesn't exist!!!! Sigh.

You can't really believe that.

When grown men are sitting around hating on a man, let alone the POTUS for being a "bloated orange puppet", it's a pretty good indicator that person probably has a bias or two.

I quit attacking people for their looks in the 2nd grade.

The same as when someone would refer to Obama as the ignorant monkey sitting in office, or Pelosi as the botox scarecrow or whatever they call her.....

Good bet that people who attack this way are short on facts and long on hate.

My opinion has been the same, if your life, standard of life, quality of life or whatever is seriously affected by who's in office you have bigger concerns you should be focused on.

Instead of wasting time getting pissed off daily talking about the POTUS you should be concerned with things that ARE in your control!!

Not saying "you" Kane, using you in general.

Super Sunday, good luck today men - left, right and in the middle! :)

Last edited:

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
And BTW Kane, the stuff you posted about Trump being a racist, that's much different than trying to prove something doesn't exist as in foreign policy

Of course we all think we're the fair and logical one, LOL, but you remember us being the only one's taking on all the conservatives at Peeps in the past?

My point is I have no side, I'd probably be getting my ass pounded by Merlin and the others if a lefty was in office right now. :)

I just call it the way I see it. That doesn't mean I'm right but I am a whole lot less emotional than most posters in this thread.

Some of these attacks on Trump come from nowhere. Anything he says, does, or doesn't do.

Or even if the appearance to Joe Voter is that he hasn't done something, that puts him under attack as well.

He's got a big extended family here, no, I don't believe he's secretly working as a Russian slave for Putin, LOL.

Although I'm not as passionate as you guys , I enjoy reading all the thoughts, carry on men.

You have done that Kane and I appreciate it. Agree or disagree you are clearly one of my top 5 posters on this board.

You are probably correct overall. I'm not necessarily Team Trump but the story lines from the left and the reasons they use to support some of this stuff seems flimsy at best.

All of this about Trump being a blackmailed double agent who works for Putin and so on seems more like hysterical emotion rather than anything else.

For example your first sentence here.....

There is absolutely no way you can know that. There is no article in the world than can prove nothing been done for our next election.

Evidence of absence. Since I can't prove it exists, therefore you have proved that it doesn't. That's not how it works.

Just common sense but no matter what I say the left can not even concede that. And FTR I'm not arguing he has done something or even intends to.......

But to accept as FACT that he has done nothing based on an article(s) and use that as an attack on his credibility does nothing but weaken the person suggesting such.

The idea that as US citizens sitting on our couch eating Dorito's we would/could/should KNOW what was going on at top levels of government is just ridiculously silly.

If we aren't aware of some top secret counter espionage response to our enemies in the world then it doesn't exist!!!! Sigh.

You can't really believe that.

When grown men are sitting around hating on a man, let alone the POTUS for being a "bloated orange puppet", it's a pretty good indicator that person probably has a bias or two.

I quit attacking people for their looks in the 2nd grade.

The same as when someone would refer to Obama as the ignorant monkey sitting in office, or Pelosi as the botox scarecrow or whatever they call her.....

Good bet that people who attack this way are short on facts and long on hate.

My opinion has been the same, if your life, standard of life, quality of life or whatever is seriously affected by who's in office you have bigger concerns you should be focused on.

Instead of wasting time getting pissed of daily talking about the POTUS you should be concerned with things that ARE in your control!!

Not saying "you" Kane, using you in general.

Super Sunday, good luck today men - left, right and in the middle! :)

Pat-From stuff I've looked into and read about I think when it's all said and done it will show trump having done a lot business and money laundering with the Russian mafia after trump was having trouble getting loans due to his bankruptcies.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I absolutely believe there's a good chance he's done business with Russia. And I wouldn't have a problem believing some of it was in the "gray area".

He's probably done business with a lot of countries and a lot of it might be stuff he doesn't want to be examined. Hence his tax returns.

He's a business man for better or worse.

Despite it making a nice clean narrative I have a problem making the leap from that to he's working against our best interests and in the interests of Russia because of it.

If you don't mind me asking who you got today?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
This probably sounds callous but I'm not hung up on him or any other POTUS being a perfect angel. It's obvious he's not.

When you have a bankroll that size it's a very high probability you have done questionable things with questionable people at one time or another.

My focus is on what will he do for the country. Period.

Not how well he played the bankruptcy laws, how many chicks he banged, his weight or color of his skin and so on......

IMO we needed a fresh and new perspective in Washington, no chance I was voting for Hillary.......

Whether Trump is the right newcomer to shake things up or not I tend to believe it's a start in the right direction.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Pat-From stuff I've looked into and read about I think when it's all said and done it will show trump having done a lot business and money laundering with the Russian mafia after trump was having trouble getting loans due to his bankruptcies.

Heisy it's hopeless. People that are bias will pick and choose and turn a blind eye to the crimes. Notice how Pat said all the chicks he laid. No mention of Adultery and hush money payments just prior to the election.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
And when they're bias criminality doesn't matter. Pat justifies it by saying it's normal, they all do it. But I think he'll do good. Lol. Ain't that some weak unsophisticated shit?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Notice how Pat said all the chicks he laid. No mention of Adultery and hush money payments just prior to the election.

Yes, I'm more concerned about how the POTUS does in his role as leader of the free world than adultery or how many chicks he banged......

Said same when Bill Clinton did it, say the same with Donald Trump.

It's called being consistent, you should try it sometime.

People that are bias will pick and choose and turn a blind eye to the crimes.

Indeed. Doesn't make you a bad person though......

We move on.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So Pat doesn't care about crimes a future president committed that influence an election that he won? As long as I think the criminal will make a good president I'll look the other way. Interesting take Pat.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Correct. I'm not big on toeing party platforms, as odd as it may sound I prefer the most proficient person win the job.

I got lucky this election, we all did.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
May I suggest the next election you take the candidate most interested in improving education?

I'll vote for who I think is most qualified, most fit, most transparent, least corrupt, most honest, most trustworthy, and most patriot pro America. I know Trump loses every one of these qualifications. Trump loves the uneducated.

Pat, Happy SB.

May I suggest the next election you take the candidate most interested in improving education?
I absolutely believe there's a good chance he's done business with Russia. And I wouldn't have a problem believing some of it was in the "gray area".

He's probably done business with a lot of countries and a lot of it might be stuff he doesn't want to be examined. Hence his tax returns.

He's a business man for better or worse.

Despite it making a nice clean narrative I have a problem making the leap from that to he's working against our best interests and in the interests of Russia because of it.

If you don't mind me asking who you got today?

Most of my bigger bets today are on props with overs on Gronk and under 3.5 sacks.

I also teased the Rams to the over

Good luck today

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I'll vote for who I think is most qualified, most fit, most transparent, least corrupt, most honest, most trustworthy, and most patriot pro America. I know Trump loses every one of these qualifications. Trump loves the uneducated.

Pat, Happy SB.

Two other obvious test I failed to mention. My vote will go to the canidate that believes in inclusion and humane behavior. Trump has failed those tests. The way he handled Puerto Rico was very bad for America. His zero tolerance policy at the Southern Border is very inhumane which has led to multiple death of children and family separtion. Obviously a major scar on America. Trump has a long way to go if he wants to do good for America.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Two other obvious test I failed to mention. My vote will go to the canidate that believes in inclusion and humane behavior. Trump has failed those tests. The way he handled Puerto Rico was very bad for America. His zero tolerance policy at the Southern Border is very inhumane which has led to multiple death of children and family separtion. Obviously a major scar on America. Trump has a long way to go if he wants to do good for America.

A SPY like you is the biggest scar on America.

And also being a big dumb liberal snowflake is another scar you put on America.

THUMBS DOWN WITH ALL YOUR FUCKEN FRUITCAKE VIEWS.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Pat, senior Intel officials are leaking that Trump displays willful ignorance. On top of that they are also leaking Trump is a threat to America's security.

That's your guy Pat.

cheapseats

EOG Master
72% approval on immigration cbs poll finds, means a boatload of the left see it positive, leaves wacko terrorist libs like we have here at eog out in the cold.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I don't have proof but Mueller does. In the form of wiretap-emails etc.... we just don't know the form of proof yet. Love the irony of your question of not being able to think for myself while you are a cultistist trumptard prepared to drink the poison Kool Aide the moment trump gives the order.

Here's an example of you calling cheapseats a cultistist (sic) trumptard about a year and a half ago.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Not sure what’s more revealing in all these threads since this started. The depth of corruption and stupidity of this administration or ComptrBob’s never before personality coming out of the proverbial closet to reveal to EOG what a asshole he’s been afraid to reveal. Who actually knew..??

And all this time he’s been living with that can do or say no wrong around here moniker.

At least that’s cats out of the bag!