GOY type stuff

kane

EOG master
There's a game this Saturday I really like, I'm playing it for 2 units which is something I rarely do, #125 Air Force +4 vs Colorado. AF is coming off a bye week whereas Colorado is coming off an emotional OT win against Nebraska, a game in which they scored a late TD to tie it, then went on to win in OT. In addition to the big win against Nebraska, the week before they beat in state rival CSU, and next week play a conference game against ASU, so this should be a flat spot for them. Colorado plays at altitude which is typically an advantage for them going against teams not used to it, but that won't be the case here, and the triple option is something very hard to prepare for. I'm not big on trends, but the last 30 games AF has played, the dog is 23-6-1 ATS. I'll also play them on the ML since I think they win this game SU, GL to all who tail

blueline

EOG Master
the flipside is AF is only about 90 mins from Boulder..you want to beat your in-state neighbor
a lot of the coaching staff is familiar with defending the triple option but that isnt the same has having the players actually going out and executing your gameplan

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
the flipside is AF is only about 90 mins from Boulder..you want to beat your in-state neighbor
a lot of the coaching staff is familiar with defending the triple option but that isnt the same has having the players actually going out and executing your gameplan
Knowing Colorado, they are still celebrating the NU win.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Ty Kane. Great writeup. Some people made a lot of money becsuse of you. A lot of people made some money because of you. Bravo!!!

kane

EOG master
BYU is my GOY.

I played them as well, fading SC off their big win last week against Stanford, with a big game next week against Utah, now they have to travel to play a decent BYU team in altitude with a freshman QB, figured BYU was in a good spot, and I'm aware SC plays against Colorado and Utah, so it's not like the elevation is something new to them, but I figured it's still an advantage to BYU. Also, since SC won big last week, that inflated the line, so more value on the dog IMO

Good call. There is zero rivalry between the two schools, AF cares about beating the other service academies and CU only cares about CSU and Nebraska. Tickets were a tough sell, I was getting offers from CU for $15 and $25 seats when they were asking $240 for the Nebraska game so you could tell there was no fan interest coming off two big wins. I was concerned because the numbers showed CU as 9 points better, but the situation was far more important.