Grande

if you boys dont have an account there you are missing out

great fucking shop

Skip one of the best in the biz

they might be on EOG shortly a birdy told me:+excited-

MCP

let me play devils advocate here, if you are a neteller player and plan on making more than 1 withdraw a month, or if your 1 withdraw plans to be over 2500, you are going to get raked over the coals at Grande.

They charge 3.9% after your 1 free 2500 max withdraw per month. I learned the hard way. Today, with so many books offering more free neteller withdraws or withdraws with a flat 15$ dollar fee, this fee is just not acceptable.

The sad thing for me is, I loved playing at this book. You get that local feel when you phone in a bet (i loved that) but I cant pay 3.9% for each withdrawal. I might as well be laying -114 on all my wagers.

peteep

EOG Addicted
I have been playing with bcbets as of late (sister book of grande). Good book but I hate how there are absolutely no overnights (even in football) and the lines go up late. Also no soccer. Top book when it comes to finances but comes up short when it comes to offerings.

Krackman

EOG Senior Member
I agree with BP they are a good book and take on all comers. They transfer with Pinny both ways for free so that is a big plus.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
The one shop I have not withdrawn from in years. Just keep getting 10% reup and losing. Damn sharp lines for sure. Very late putting up numbers, so not an opener's paradise. Will be out front of moves, numbers, often the best number offered. You may think they are gouging on the neteller fees, but they are just passing on costs, no profit. With shops that nail you after the first withdrawal I just space them out, 30 days apart. My goal at this place is to keep on losing.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

peteep

EOG Addicted
These guys don't even have the 10:30 hockey game up anymore. Called them up and no one is answering the phones. That's ridiculous.

MCP

peteep said:
These guys don't even have the 10:30 hockey game up anymore. Called them up and no one is answering the phones. That's ridiculous.

did you try the wagering # ?

peteep

EOG Addicted
THE SHRINK said:
GRANDE is one of the very best, period...

But, they cater mostly to sharpies...

THE SHRINK

Sharps like to have lines to bet. Solid book, can't argue that. But I find it crazy that they leave before the last game is off the board.

MCP

I can't speak for Grande, but I think they really don't like being "on-line" seems like they did it with a lot of hesitation.

Why would Grande need to advertise here when they really don't want any post up business to begin with?

Grande has never waited around for late hockey and leave after the baseball starts each nite. They have never been customer friendly regarding office betting hours and don't maintain a 24 hour web presence either.
Late lines have always been there routine and no phone call from JJ Gold will change any of that.

If you play on credit with one of their agents then it's the safest book to get paid from.

Ari Gold I can call the head man at Grande and he woudl fukkin shake if I called him and told him if he did not get lines up early I would go to the forums.

I have other matters right now that I am working on. If Grande comes here I can assure you lines will be up earlier.

jjgold said:
Ari Gold I can call the head man at Grande and he woudl fukkin shake if I called him and told him if he did not get lines up early I would go to the forums.

I have other matters right now that I am working on. If Grande comes here I can assure you lines will be up earlier.

The main guy shaking over a call from you has caused the window to be open 24 hours for an unlimited order.:doh1