Great night for Boston Sports fans

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
You can watch your Brunis advance to the Eastern Conference finals, you can watch your Celtics advance to the next round vs Lebron and you can watch your Red Sox hammer the upstart Rays (like they did last night)

Enjoy beantowners!

:thumbsup

Re: Great night for Boston Sports fans

Hard to believe the scheduling worked out like that. Enough trouble trying to get ratings for one game on so who knows why they have all three at once! Reminds me of when the Mets were in the playoffs and everyone at Giants Stadium brought their walkman's and watchman's during the Giants game. Too much at once sometimes.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

You set this whole thread up, for when 2 of the 3 lose, we can make fun of the Bostonian fucks, right?

reynolds

EOG Enthusiast

How are the Rangers, islanders, yankess, and mets doin there boy, you are so annoying but you have hometown spirit, i'll give you that.:cocktail

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

How are the Rangers, islanders, yankess, and mets doin there boy, you are so annoying but you have hometown spirit, i'll give you that.:cocktail

What do the Rangers, Islanders, Yankess(as you spell it) and the mets doing? What does that have to do with a Boston sports thread?

cincy_

EOG Veteran

FK is Boston's little bitch.

Day and night, Boston is all he thinks about. I bet he has a cute little pink diary that he fills in every night too.

cincy_

EOG Veteran

Do you write about Boston University in your pink diary, Flamingo?

BU won the NCAA Hockey title, you know.

reynolds

EOG Enthusiast

Not a bad night for Boston teams, sucks when your threads make you look like a horses ass. Good night Flamingo, go blow your hero Arod.2938u4ji23

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Not a bad night for Boston teams, sucks when your threads make you look like a horses ass. Good night Flamingo, go blow your hero Arod.2938u4ji23

Um, i kinda think i released three winners on this thread. I guess releasing 3 winning teams and zero losing teams makes me a horses ass?

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

too bad none of them win a championship this year:houra:+textinb3:+excited-

the red sox will fade away quietly as to not bring unwanted attention to their tainted world series

Jambruins

EOG Enthusiast

too bad none of them win a championship this year:houra:+textinb3:+excited-

the red sox will fade away quietly as to not bring unwanted attention to their tainted world series

tainted world series???? What are you talking about? How is it tainted?

cincy_

EOG Veteran

Manny played in it.

We partied, chicks took off their tops in Kenmore Square, everyone got drunk, we cashed our tickets, we went to the parade and got even more drunk. Who cares if he thinks it's tainted? Fuck that.

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Tainted? Well the whole sport is tainted now, why even bother playing if you think that. Go B's!

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

bill mueller manny and if you think big dummy ,i mean papi wasnt juicing , well than you must like fantasies.

trust me the red sox go quietly this year

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Manny played in it.

We partied, men took off their tops in Kenmore Square, everyone got drunk, we cashed our tickets, we went to the parade and got even more drunk. Who cares if he thinks it's tainted? Fuck that.

:gay:

yankees and dodgers seem to lead the charge in steroids....

no sox have tested positive....SOX win the East in 2009 CLEANLY!!

LET ME CLEAR THIS UP.....5 IS A JEALOUSY YANKEES FAN...

NO SOX WORLD CHAMP HAS TESTED POSTIVE WITH THE SOX....SOX ARE AWESOME...5 AND KID AND THE YANKEES...ARE NOT!!!:finger004:+excited-:finger004:+excited-

rickdee

EOG Senior Member

Yankee's fans talking about steriods is a riot---Last i checked no Red Sox players have been busted...

FK....you just can't catch a break.....:+textinb3

Keep trying thou....they're bound to lose sounder are later!!!

I can't help but say thanks to the Flamingo Kids for helping our Boston teams succeed so far!!

THANKS AGAIN KID!!!91023i2ndw;l

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

FK....you just can't catch a break.....:+textinb3

Keep trying thou....they're bound to lose sounder are later!!!

I can't help but say thanks to the Flamingo Kids for helping our Boston teams succeed so far!!

THANKS AGAIN KID!!!91023i2ndw;l

I can't catch a break. I'm just looking for ONE fucking win and i can't even get that. The Boston lucky streak continues. :shoot:

rickdee

EOG Senior Member

Too bad all the NY teams suck or this game could be fun-- Tough when the Yankee's are the 4th best team in the division--

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Too bad all the NY teams suck or this game could be fun-- Tough when the Yankee's are the 4th best team in the division--

Lets wait until 162 games are played, then we'll see who the best team is at the end. And no, Toronto isn't better than NY, they'll fade away like they usually do.