Green Bay's Secondary Sucks!

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
These guys are used to playing sub-par qbs. They don't look like very good athletes to me.

And, BTW,, Bruce Arians, is a dumbass for almost punting. He used to coach Temple and almost put the program under.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
A team is only as strong as its weakest link.

Tampa Bay appears to have found Green Bay's weak spot.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final score: Tampa Bay 31 Green Bay 26.

The Bucs and Brady won three straight road playoff games in order to host Super Bowl LV.

Aaron Rodgers falls to 1-4 in NFC Championship Games.

Valuist

EOG Master
They did pick the GOAT three times. The secondary isn't why they lost. They gave away 14 points from the final play of the first half to the opening minutes of the second half. Ballgame.

Kicking a FG from the 8 yard line on 4th and goal down 8 with 2:20 to play was ridiculous. Needless to say, they never got the ball back. Maybe LeFleur was hoping to kick 3 field goals.

Final score was a lot closer than it should have been. Good teams don't win the turnover battle and still lose the game. Packers were frauds.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
To be fair about NE, they were not going anywhere with Brady this year. Someone can name the offensive weapons on NE that would start on TB right now. I can’t think of one.

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
I lost the bet, but feel vindicated in my first half analysis. Ryan Clark said that King was so bad that he should have been benched. He pointed out King;s laughable windmill running style chasing Miller at the end of the half. Of course, GB had nobody on the bench to replace King. I note that Chandon Sullivan, the dime guy, was with the Eagles in 2018 and wasn't very good at all.