Greg and Ross

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Kansas City quarterback Patrick Mahomes can make plays outside of structure, putting extra stress on opposing defenses.

He elevates the play of those around him.

Mahomes has great vision when on the move.

i tried to listen.

2 minutes in and i'm bored as fuck, he's still doing promotions and talking like we're in a frat house, and in my boredom i read your comments above. those tell me he's basically gonna summarize a power ranking (you know, those "insightful" summaries that move teams around by 8-9 slots per week? seems legit.).

a-a-a-a-and i can move on, having saved myself 15 "bro" references.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Two-and-a-half minutes of nonsense to start.

Gave plenty of love to DraftKings.

Understood.

The other sponsorship mentions at the top of the show were unnecessary.

Tsk tsk.

railbird

EOG Master
i tried to listen.

2 minutes in and i'm bored as fuck, he's still doing promotions and talking like we're in a frat house, and in my boredom i read your comments above. those tell me he's basically gonna summarize a power ranking (you know, those "insightful" summaries that move teams around by 8-9 slots per week? seems legit.).

a-a-a-a-and i can move on, having saved myself 15 "bro" references.
i like to use fast forward for all podcasts. not hard to do

Indianapolis quarterback Matt Ryan is not a second-reaction playmaker.
Indy has become the team where players go to die, and in most cases, its not their fault. they have to have an extraordinary talent to overcome Frank Reich's horrendous playcalling and game mis-management.

Some do. But it takes a special lack of coaching talent to have 1/3 of your team be pro-bowlers and still be this bad.

railbird

EOG Master
Indy has become the team where players go to die, and in most cases, its not their fault. they have to have an extraordinary talent to overcome Frank Reich's horrendous playcalling and game mis-management.

Some do. But it takes a special lack of coaching talent to have 1/3 of your team be pro-bowlers and still be this bad.
ryan and wentz sucked