Guilty Pleasure....

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
HEIM is relentless.

He'll appear in The EOG Octagon in November where he will meet the winner of the October showdown between EOG contributors RICHSOX24 and SKINNY.

Heim

EOG Master
Our boy Gabe lays -9 with NE 1H versus WASH (lost), predicts a 10 point margin but says good up to -10. Wat!?

Heim

EOG Master
Might be the understatement of the decade.

Jealousy has gotten the best of me. Gabe has aligned himself with the sharpest bettors per him and I sit at home in my boxers looking at a screen half a day.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Gabe

A very good looking person who loves gaming and is very smart. You can rarely find games in North America. A Gabe has a strong sense of humour that can make someone's day. If you have found a Gabe, you must value of it and care for it the rest of your life. Gabes are quite awesome.

Source: Urban Dictionary

blueline

EOG Master
figured we were due for a video manifesto so went to look for it on youtube and found his College GOY has been posted.....another trip down tilt boulevard

Ray Donovan

EOG Member
Serious 5:35 am Letdown Heim...been preparing ur West Coast Hoops, u or anybody know how UCLA gonna play ? Did Mic bring in any players from Cinnci ? Hope he gets him a few ruf neck inside players from JUCO or Hood programs where they already know how to bang & play hard. Think this has been a problem for Shaka Smart

Ray Donovan

EOG Member
Shaka Smart's Tx squads haven't had the killer extinct or drive or defense his VCU teams did, I claim alot of that has to do w/with the caliber & background of his pLayers he recruits now & ultimately their will to win & ability 2 work hard & play thru injury. ALotta times McDonald's All Americans & All-Star Recruits don't form the best teams in college basketball.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Shaka Smart's Tx squads haven't had the killer extinct or drive or defense his VCU teams did, I claim alot of that has to do w/with the caliber & background of his pLayers he recruits now & ultimately their will to win & ability 2 work hard & play thru injury. ALotta times McDonald's All Americans & All-Star Recruits don't form the best teams in college basketball.

Shaka didn’t become bad overnight.

they have an eye on the NBA. Those kids will always get a look as they have talent. They don’t really need Smart.

Ray Donovan

EOG Member
The type of player Bobby Huggins/Rick Pitino recruits is different for the most part than what Shaka Smart has been getting since hez been @ Tx, hence his pressing style has not worked as hs All-Americans sometimes don't wanna play defense the length of the court & don't play w/as much passion & team commoradie

Heim

EOG Master
Gabe running out of sports to master. This season he's turned to hockey:

"If your book has #PENGUINS TT ov 1/2 first period -230ish, get on that now. Pittsburgh most definitely scoring at least 1 early."