Guys I just took a quick photo, please rate me brahs

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Re: Guys I just took a quick photo, please rate me brahs

he's going to beat up other posters ? this guy.......lol

Why did Javy post this hideous picture of himself?

:LMAO:doh1

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

There's zero chance anyone laughing at that picture could produce a better looking one of themselves.

That's all.

You guys have a nice weekend trolling all weekend... my god... counted no less than 200 posts about me today alone.

EyeonJavy.

choslamshe

EOG Master

There's zero chance anyone laughing at that picture could produce a better looking one of themselves.

That's all.

You guys have a nice weekend trolling all weekend... my god... counted no less than 200 posts about me today alone.

EyeonJavy.

I won....again

Have a good weekend, bud.

choslamshe

EOG Master

I had no idea how long Javy has been around and how long he has been hated on the boards. He posts personal pics of himself...wow.

This explains a lot. I'm sorry Javy. Honestly. I may even stop this is the saddest thing I've seen in a long long time

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

IHe posts personal pics of himself...wow.

This explains a lot. I'm sorry Javy. Honestly. I may even stop this is the saddest thing I've seen in a long long time

LMAO. I thought the same thing, it's hard to kick him now even when he starts it.

Of course I had a PM from him speaking about my mom, LOL, I couldn't even get angry as I was thinking about this picture.

I told him other than the blatant racial stuff he posts I don't even dislike the guy. I don't. When you constantly attack me though I am eventually going to retaliate.

Now it's more about feeling sorry for the kid. I kind of wish I had been a little nicer now.

All the attacks, the hate, the anger he sends out....... it all makes sense now.....

At least Screech got a TV deal out of it.

We move on.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Yesterday, 02:44 PM
Patrick McIrish

SportsOptions/Line up with the prosJoin DateSep 07, 2005Posts6,168

Dude, you okay with me bumping that pic of you??

I assume you are since you posted the pic of yourself but if not let me know.....

Nice discussion last few days!

Good luck to the Cubbies tonight....

Oh wait, the got eliminated, never mind.​

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Yesterday, 02:58 PM
JavyBaez9

Timely is my bitchJoin DateAug 24, 2014Posts16,211

[h=2] Re: Dude, you okay with me bumping that pic of you??[/h]
grow up, patty. You're too old for this shit. Imagine what your mother would think.​

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

If anyone was wondering if Patty was a lying scumbag, he claims I PM'd him first.

In his scumbag world, 2:58 PM is before 2:44 PM on the same day.

We move on.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

You mad, brah?

Sheesh, tried to help the guy get rated and this is the thanks I get??

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I think you may actually be stupid enough to believe that TR88 was my account at one point.

This is an impressive level of stupidity.

I feel so bad for your parents. I really do. Hopefully they were able to delude themselves about your worth as a human being.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

At least you'll hopefully keep your delusional and drunk ramblings to the forum from now on Patty. No more weird and sad PMs? Thanks buddy. Enjoy your afternoon of futility.

If that chick with you was even average looking there's no way you would have blacked her out.

What kind of guy wants other men to rate his looks?......... Nevermind

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

What kind of guy wants other men to rate his looks?......... Nevermind

Aw we found another man dumb enough to believe I started this thread.

Poor Heisenberg... all of the 15 year old boys turned him down at Lollapalooza and now he's looking dumb on a forum. Rough few months for him.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

If that chick with you was even average looking there's no way you would have blacked her out.

lol dude it's an egregious breach of someone's privacy to post their picture on a forum without their consent.

The fact that you posted your 2.5 of a wife as your profile picture doesn't change reality. Hopefully you at least got her consent, but if she's dumb enough to marry you I guess she has it coming you could argue.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Javy, aren't you ChicCubs2015? Yes, I think that's one in the stable of usernames you use around here. Correct?

Sheesh. I would never post a pic of you without permission or if you had done it first. Why are you so upset?

Is that why you're so angry at me?

And don't bring up the girl, we've all been caught with ugly one's before, so what?

Let's be friends brah, okay?

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

That girl wasn't ugly. Crazy, sure. But let's be honest Patty, you haven't been with a girl 3 or above in your life. We know that's true because we know what you look like and the rule of + or - 2 is a decided science. You're a 1.5 so you can only score 0-3.5...

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Patty, are the drunk sad PMs done now? Can you promise that? Thanks buddy!

lol dude it's an egregious breach of someone's privacy to post their picture on a forum without their consent.

The fact that you posted your 2.5 of a wife as your profile picture doesn't change reality. Hopefully you at least got her consent, but if she's dumb enough to marry you I guess she has it coming you could argue.

Start a poll with your ghost army and see if she scores better than 2.5. LoL.

She's not just attractive but very well educated. Think of one of the better academic schools in the country.

She did hit the jackpot though landing me no doubt.

choslamshe

EOG Master

Javy, do you ever take a break? I'm beginning to think you have an addiction to confrontation.

Sucks...

Remember when you wanted to play a game yesterday to see which of us could go longer without posting...congrats on making about an hour.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Start a poll with your ghost army and see if she scores better than 2.5. LoL.

She's not just attractive but very well educated. Think of one of the better academic schools in the country.

She did hit the jackpot though landing me no doubt.

Kind of deflecting here. Did you get her consent to post her picture as your profile picture on a forum full of degenerates?

Because if she is half as educated as you say, she'd have said hell no.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

That girl wasn't ugly....

I was going to ask about your standards, brah. I don't need to now. So that's the top end for you when it comes to ladies? Wow.

Have you thought of working out? Or doing something with the hair? Seriously, the fro look for white guys went out in the 1970's or so.

Unless they are casting for a new Saved by the Bell I might think of changing something if I was you.....

Oh, Zack and AC said tell you they won't be around tonight. Good luck brah.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Patty, are the sad, drunk, incoherent rambling PMs done? Thanks buddy!

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Book, congrats! Wow, that's how you pull tail! Good job man.

I got one that used to do a lot of modeling too, no need for me to ever black out a pic of her! She's hot as balls, just like your woman!

Congrats brah.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Does this 'model' (hahahhahahahhahahahahhahhahhahahahhahhha) know that you send sad, drunk, incoherent rambling PMs to people who have asked you not to several times?

Just curious. Tell her, she'll get wetter than Puerto Rico.