Guys, we've got another horse running tomorrow...

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Guys, we've got another horse running tomorrow...

not even running on tvg? whats that horseshit

panther

EOG Dedicated

did it break its leg

lol

potted meat and crackers for lunch tomorrow

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Would that qualify as a False Favorite? Did they stiff him or what?

Best wishes...OF :hung :whatever:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Vote for name change from Dixie Savior to Dixie Failure. Maiden favorites are notoriously false, that is why they are maidens. Could remain that way for some time after that performance at this level. Brutal.

Best wishes...OF :(

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

well guys, all i can say is sorry......he ran a lousy race, to put it mildly.....at the middle of the turn, he was making a little move, up to 4th, and i thought we were in good shape, but then it seemed he was starting to flatten out a little, and then he got bumped a little and it was over.....the bump didnt cost him the race though, and he wasnt gaining strong at the time...

sorry i even bothered here, cuz i cost you guys some money, that would never have played the race......when we got there the race before had just ended, and that race had 3 longshots in it as well, that should have been a warning.....

I wouldnt have passed it along, if the guy hadnt been strong in the past, this was just a real dud...

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

well guys, all i can say is sorry......he ran a lousy race, to put it mildly.....at the middle of the turn, he was making a little move, up to 4th, and i thought we were in good shape, but then it seemed he was starting to flatten out a little, and then he got bumped a little and it was over.....the bump didnt cost him the race though, and he wasnt gaining strong at the time...

sorry i even bothered here, cuz i cost you guys some money, that would never have played the race......when we got there the race before had just ended, and that race had 3 longshots in it as well, that should have been a warning.....

I wouldnt have passed it along, if the guy hadnt been strong in the past, this was just a real dud...

You can't win em all. Thanks for the info, keep on posting!

Ouch..........that did smart a little. This was my first losing bet of the week.

This can all be forgotten if you can give us a winner the next time around.

panther

EOG Dedicated

hey man you owe me a baseball winner fri:+textinb3 :+textinb3

have a good evening

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

From my experience, betting the chalk in maiden races is a bankroll burner, no matter who or where the tips come from. If anyone, I don't care who it is, says I got a maiden for you but it's chalk, I just pass. If it's 10-1 or higher, I take a flier. You will lose in the long run betting chalk in maidens. No knock against you Bucs. Nor is it meant to be, just a word of caution from a 30+ year horse player.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

panther

EOG Dedicated

From my experience, betting the chalk in maiden races is a bankroll burner, no matter who or where the tips come from. If anyone, I don't care who it is, says I got a maiden for you but it's chalk, I just pass. If it's 10-1 or higher, I take a flier. You will lose in the long run betting chalk in maidens. No knock against you Bucs. Nor is it meant to be, just a word of caution from a 30+ year horse player.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

bucs made me money and keep me in drink tickets betting horses in vegas

thanks again btw

all of us in a line behind him

their was like 10 of us

that was fun

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

bucs made me money and keep me in drink tickets betting horses in vegas

thanks again btw

all of us in a line behind him

their was like 10 of us

that was fun

that was a hell of a good time that day, i'll never forget....the whole place was having fun, laughing, and winning.....we had a blast

Oh well, you win some and lose some. Lost $200 couldn't get my DD wheel in. Funny though, I placed the wager and accidentally hit the #8 horse. Most of the time I don't look at the confirmation because I am usually hitting the correct keys. Well I did look and called right away and the cancelled it. I placed the wager very carefully again on #7. That's right #8 wins at 7-1. Now that is adding insult to injury.
Let's get them next time.