gym time

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: gym time

Taco Bell...haven't had it in years. 2348ji23e Need to get there during a cheat day when I am not craving Chinese.

Now or never...adding some volume.
squat, lunges, leg ext, calf raise, SL Deads, leg curl, shoulder press, lat raise, upright rows, shrugs.

diogee

Lost the whole week of work plus some this week-end. Still in recovery mode from last night.:+textinb3

mofome

Banned

time to get in. been eating like crap for 10 days now and lifting well. need to cut out the junk

diogee

Time to work off some of the damage from the weekend. back/bi today

diogee

Hit it hard today...chest/Tri after lacking motivation for most of the day.

kyhawk

EOG Addicted

I am almost afraid to go. I havent gone all year after last year of rarely missing.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

I am almost afraid to go. I havent gone all year after last year of rarely missing.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

get in there. I used to go a lot, then i missed 2 years, then i got back at it and its great. you have to start back some day, make it today. 3 months from now you dont want to be sitting where you are now.

Kept my every other night pace lately of hitting the gym tonight. I'm sure once I get back from Chicago next week, it will be back to pizza and hot dogs and no gym. :)

Three weeks of NOTHING....Went Tuesday, though, and had a good workout. Gotta get back to being consistent. It starts again tomorrow :)

diogee

Time to hit it...doing Friday's workout since I missed it being in the mountains. legs/shoulders today.

Solid workout today -- went back to the old reliable -- all dumbbells. Back to it on Tuesday, with some cardio tomorrow, I think.

diogee

Solid workout today -- went back to the old reliable -- all dumbbells. Back to it on Tuesday, with some cardio tomorrow, I think.
91023i2ndw;l

Turned the game off so I wouldn't go into the living room in between sets to check the score...intense and great workout.

diogee

Time to get after it...back and bi today and then probably work all night. 2348ji23e

diogee

Don't think I've felt this wiped out in a couple of years after a workout....usually feels great but not tonight. Must have been too much volume on b2b days that I'm not used to.

diogee

Might have to take a week off...tweaked the muscle behind my left shoulder blade for about the 100th time a few days ago and it doesn't feel good today.

Might have to take a week off...tweaked the muscle behind my left shoulder blade for about the 100th time a few days ago and it doesn't feel good today.

Smart move to take some time off...ice it and rest it. A week off won't kill you. The alternative might be 3 months if something pops.

diogee

Smart move to take some time off...ice it and rest it. A week off won't kill you. The alternative might be 3 months if something pops.
Yeah this same muscle has given me problems in the past. Probably should get it checked out to see if I have a bone spur or something causing it. Never afraid to take off time since as you said it could save time in the end.