gym time

Re: gym time

solid work out today i feel like...we should start logging too!

dumbell bench (85's) 10-10-9-8
machine decline (70's) 10-9-8-6
machine flys (160) 10-8-8-6

dumbell curls (40's) 10-10-10-9
string curls (75) 10
21 string curls (67.5) 21-21

string tri pushdowns (87.5) 10-9-7-7
machine dips (160) 10-10-9-8

:thumbsup

Boston

EOG Dedicated

I think isopure is the best for getting ready for summer. No carbs 50gs protein and decent taste. It's $85 for a 7.5lb container good value imo. I can't wait to get back to a light shake I've been on the 1000 calorie shakes most of the winter trying to hit my goal weight but I got sick and been trveling so I put on a little more fat than I wanted. Things never go as planned

Boston

EOG Dedicated

solid work out today i feel like...we should start logging too!

dumbell bench (85's) 10-10-9-8
machine decline (70's) 10-9-8-6
machine flys (160) 10-8-8-6

dumbell curls (40's) 10-10-10-9
string curls (75) 10
21 string curls (67.5) 21-21

string tri pushdowns (87.5) 10-9-7-7
machine dips (160) 10-10-9-8

:thumbsup

I love 21s. Another thing I do in place of 21s when i switch up is load an ez bar with 7 fives on each side (or tens depending how beastly you are.) and curl for 7 reps have someone there to strip weights and peel a five off each side do 7 more peel a five do 7 more until you are just curling the bar. That shit is brutal to finish up an arm workout. Sometimes I have to stick around the gym for a bit because my arms are shaking too much to drive

mofome

Banned

I love 21s. Another thing I do in place of 21s when i switch up is load an ez bar with 7 fives on each side (or tens depending how beastly you are.) and curl for 7 reps have someone there to strip weights and peel a five off each side do 7 more peel a five do 7 more until you are just curling the bar. That shit is brutal to finish up an arm workout. Sometimes I have to stick around the gym for a bit because my arms are shaking too much to drive

:houra:houra:houra

yeah i bet that would tear you up! sometimes on my string tri pushdowns ill do something like that doing reps of 8 on each plate and having a spotter or myself putting the pin one plate up until my tris are meated...that stuff blows you up!

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Have to hit it up today...feeling sluggish after getting caught up on the sleep I missed on vacation and the busy days since. Usual 5x5 with some dumbell 24's and skullcrushers at the end.

Good to see this thread still strong. We're still kicking ass. While I am just trying to work into some sort of shape, you guys are BEASTS.

Finished up week two of my barbell program with workouts Friday (not so good) and Sunday (made up for Friday with a monster!)

Also gonna go tomorrow and keep the momentum going into week three of the current program and week eleven overall. This is the longest I've continually worked out since the year 2000! YEAH!

Dave

diogee

Good to see this thread still strong. We're still kicking ass. While I am just trying to work into some sort of shape, you guys are BEASTS.

Finished up week two of my barbell program with workouts Friday (not so good) and Sunday (made up for Friday with a monster!)

Also gonna go tomorrow and keep the momentum going into week three of the current program and week eleven overall. This is the longest I've continually worked out since the year 2000! YEAH!

Dave
Nice job Dave...keep up the work. 91023i2ndw;l

J

joeybagadonuts

Fuck, I have missed 2 days in a row. Going back to hit it hard tomorrow.

I need to get into better shape for my trip to vegas at the end march...

mofome

Banned

Fuck, I have missed 2 days in a row. Going back to hit it hard tomorrow.

I need to get into better shape for my trip to vegas at the end march...

Joey, you getting in our league brother!?

go to the gym every day until your tripp. every day. have no excuse for any day. I will call you and make you go if it helps. every day.

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey, you getting in our league brother!?

go to the gym every day until your tripp. every day. have no excuse for any day. I will call you and make you go if it helps. every day.

Yup, was just about to check for your email to me...

Can't wait, I'm not a great fantasy player, but it'll be fun to play against you guys.

I'm gonna hit the gym everyday, I went for 2 weeks straight but I drank for the first time in 2 months on Saturday and took me till tonight to recover.
:hangt

mofome

Banned

hope you hti the gym today joey!

i just got back. got 315 6 times without a spot.

:+excited-

diogee

Took yesterday off to keep some weight off of my big toe. Going to get back after it on Monday.

Just got back -- did really well today. Did extra sets on the bench, went down the rack to fatigue the biceps, and did T-bar rows after the assisted-pullup machine. Excellent workout all around.

I feel 1000% better than before I went. That's why it's cool.

Just got back from the first workout of week 12. Seeing some improvement, which is good, but it wasn't that great of a workout today. Too many frickin' clueless people there.

I could start a thread on people doing bicep curls and shoulder presses in the squat racks, that and leaving their shit everywhere. Big huge roid-heads and they can't unrack plates or pick up dumbbells? WTF???

Anyway, back at it Thursday.

J

joeybagadonuts

Got back a little bit ago. Damn am I sore...
:hangt

diogee

In the middle of it right now...going to give squats a try to see how the toe feels with them.

JoeContrarian

EOG Enthusiast

Mo, sorry I havent responded since. Been busy as of late. Im still researching some stuff and will get you the info within the next few days. St. Patty's day tomorrow, what time u starting with the beers?

mofome

Banned

haha not sure about getting hammered tomorrow. Got to hit the gym and work here. Havent been ripped up in a while.

damn ive been forgetting to post the past week or so...

3/16/08

dumbell bench (90s) 10-8-8-6
machine decline (70s) 10-8-8-7
machine flys (180) 10-10-9-7
machine incline (70s) 8-7-6

dumbell curls (35s) 10-10-10-10
string curls (135) 10
21 string curls (120) 21-21-19

string tri pushdowns (180) 10-10-9-7
machine dips (180) 10-10-8-7