gym time

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: gym time

Sounds like you're not taking ANY supps, overworking, and not getting enough sleep.

Beta Alanine + Super Cissus + a REAL multi (liquid) + advanced protein would definitely fix your problem.

I also add in Carnitine and Creatine, but I'm a nut when it comes down to health shit.
I take Beta Alanine, BCCA's,multi-vitamin (non liquid), creatine, iso-sensation whey, and glutamine.

Doubt I'm overworking it since I've only done 2 workouts this week and no isolation exercises but my sleep schedule is fucked up.

I'll get some Super Cissus and try out a liquid multi.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

I take Beta Alanine, BCCA's,multi-vitamin (non liquid), creatine, iso-sensation whey, and glutamine.

Doubt I'm overworking it since I've only done 2 workouts this week and no isolation exercises but my sleep schedule is fucked up.

I'll get some Super Cissus and try out a liquid multi.

The Super Cissus is a great joint lubricator, takes about 2 weeks to kick in, but I love it.

I researched for days trying to find the best multi, and found this, it's great...

Balanced Essentials by Heaven Sent Naturals.

94 different kinds of vitamins in 2 TBSP of liquid. Tastes gross for the first week. Then you start liking it.

If you decide to get it, don't buy it directly through them, they rip you off.

For Creatine, I hope you take CreaPure powder, and not the liquid, or some rip-off. You have to be careful, some of the mixtures can be slightly toxic.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

had a fantastic workout tonight...especially for a friday..usually my motivation on fridays is not that great

diogee

The Super Cissus is a great joint lubricator, takes about 2 weeks to kick in, but I love it.

I researched for days trying to find the best multi, and found this, it's great...

Balanced Essentials by Heaven Sent Naturals.

94 different kinds of vitamins in 2 TBSP of liquid. Tastes gross for the first week. Then you start liking it.

If you decide to get it, don't buy it directly through them, they rip you off.

For Creatine, I hope you take CreaPure powder, and not the liquid, or some rip-off. You have to be careful, some of the mixtures can be slightly toxic.
Nice...I'll be trying it out once I finish off my current multi.
I just take GNC mega creatine...don't need something with all that extra horseshit in it.

Hit it hard today...added skull crushers, tri pressdown, dumbbell 24's, hammer curls, and shrugs to my usual 5x5 workout.

diogee

Thanks for the link The_One...I'll check it out for some reading.

Muscle twitch ended up being from being low on potassium...ate a bushel of bananas and drank half gallon on OJ and it was gone.

Having a hard time getting motivated today but going to try clearing my head and hitting it in the next hour.

Going tomorrow in the AM....weights and then out to the HS track for some running. Not exactly HIIT, more like FAIT (Fat Ass Interval Training) but at least I will get out there :)

diogee

lol FTL...go time :houra

Very fulfilling workout...raised my spirits immensely.

Worked out Tues for 2 hours including some walking/running in the heat.

Next up, Friday....keep going and feel those endorphins!

Dave

diogee

2 hours...excellent stuff FTL. Time to keep it rolling on Friday.

Gotta love the great feeling from a good workout. :houra

diogee

Go time...Friday at last. :suit:

Last full body of the week...1 more week of 5x5 then going back to splits.

diogee

40 minutes liss

circuit 4x10
weighted russian twist
dumbbell side bends
decline oblique crunch
straight leg oblique twist with weight plate

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i havent went in 4 days, i'm gonna get bacdk at it tommmorrow, i fially start a nornmal schedule again

diogee

Did you hit it Tuck

Just finished up a bit ago with 5x5 bench, shoulder press/lat raise, barbell row/pullups, squat, and DL followed by 1-legged calf raises with grip plate and barbell shrugs. 2 more days before switching it up.

diogee

Good stuff...hope you hit it hard FTL.

40 minutes of LISS and ab circuit.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

destroyed my arms today. My strength is starting to come back and I'm down to 210 from almost 230 fucking around all winter. I'm headed down to miami next thursday for a few days and when I come back it's superdrol time. I found a perfect window to fit in a four weeker and the wifey will be in europe so she can't get mad at me for not fucking her. Fucking perfect

diogee

Nice plan Boston...might have to see what superdrol is all about some time. Is it good on a cut or primarily for bulking?

Added dips to the end of my workout...fuck. Never been able to do dips before and couldn't do them when I first got my rack. Did 2 sets of 15 and one of 11...shit blasts the arms and chest.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

it can be used for either but you will feel better on it eating a lot of carbs which obviously won't give you that dry weight gain. I have taken it once while cutting and gained 12 pounds. When all was said and done I kept eight but that is a ton of dry muscle to gain on a cut. With that said the lack of carbs made me feel very lethargic

diogee

Gotcha...thanks for the info. Think I'll do a lot of reading on it and give it a shot next winter with a bulk.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

bulk is where it's at but if you take a 3 or 4 weeker while cutting you don't get as much weight but all that dry muscle and added vascularity is tempting for beach weather

diogee

haha yeah that is understandable. I don't have to worry about too many beaches here in Wyoming. :+textinb3

40 minutes liss and ab circuit today.

diogee

Found a new routine I'm starting today.

Day 1

4x Squats: 5 reps
3x Ham Work (lunges/lying curls): 8 reps
3x BB Row: 8 reps
3x Bicep Curls: 10 reps

Day 2

4x Bench Press: 5 reps
3x Military Press: 8 reps
3x Triceps Isolation: 8 reps
2x Ab/Calf Work: 15 reps

Day 3

4x Deadlifts: 5 reps
3x Pullups: 8 reps
3x Leg Press: 8 reps
2x Biceps Curls: 10 reps

Day 4

4x DB or Incline Press: 5 reps
3x Chest Dips: 8 reps
3x Side Lateral Raise: 8 reps
2x Ab/Calf Work: 15 reps

Monday Day 1
Tuesday Day 2
Wednesday Off
Thursday Day 3
Friday Off
Saturday Day 4
Sunday Off

Today I got in a BONUS workout -- went to the track for 3 miles of intervals. Not bad for not running in quite a while.

Tomorrow will be weights, and then some rest on Weds. and just curls (16 oz. variety) on Thurs.

diogee

Today I got in a BONUS workout -- went to the track for 3 miles of intervals. Not bad for not running in quite a while.

Tomorrow will be weights, and then some rest on Weds. and just curls (16 oz. variety) on Thurs.
91023i2ndw;l

16 oz curls...sounds like a good night. :+textinb3

Go time for me...going to do day 2 and a little bit of liss.

mofome

Banned

You ain't kiddin', Mo...tomorrow for me to get back in the swing of things and hit the gym. It'll hurt Weds., but pain is "just weakness leaving the body"!!

Keep it going, folks -- love this thread!

Dave

missed a couple weeks, it sucks.

2348ji23e