gynecologist CBB for SATURDAY (Overall 37-36 -9.57 Units) First 3 unit play of the season..

Apple

Banned
Re: gynecologist CBB for SATURDAY (Overall 37-36 -9.57 Units) First 3 unit play of the season..

2008/2009 Season breakdown:

Straight Wagers and Totals:
5 unit: 0-0
4 unit: 0-0
3 unit: 0-0
2 unit: 0-2 -4.40 Units
1 unit: 3-6 -4.09 Units

1/2 units: 6-6 -0.11 units

Totals: 2-1 +1.45 Units

ML PARLAYS and TEASERS:
5 unit: 0-0
4 unit: 0-0
3 unit: 0-0
2 unit: 0-1 -5.00 Units
1 unit: 3-3 -1.59 Units
1/2 units: 25-19 +4.42 Units
Teasers: 0-0

Overall 37-36 -9.57 Units

Lets see if the torture continues, cant take many more last second losses..

Apple

Banned
Re: gynecologist CBB for SATURDAY (Overall 37-36 -9.57 Units) First 3 unit play of the season..

1.5* WASHINGTON +2

Better team, better talent plus USC has nothing to play for.. Washington is built well for the road.. USC deflated after realizing they won't be in tournament.. Huskies looking to avoid two straight losses and keep up in Pac-10 race.. Give me UW here thanks:cheers

GoonBets@Noon

EOG Veteran

Gyno, I disagree (and am on the other side of this one). I think USC is playing for their tourney lives right now, and absolutely need this game. 14-1 at home. And I think USC is probably the more talented team. Very possibly for USC to win out and finish the regular season 21-9, and then pick up a win or two in the conference tourney. I think they could even lose one more (maybe at Cal) and still have a chance with a solid win or two in the conference tourney.

Still, I wish you good luck. :cheers

Apple

Banned

If you think USC is the more talented team than you must love this spot.. I personally think USC's season was over after their loss and the road ahead is not going to be easy..

Maybe you're right they aren't 100% out of it, but I feel some deflation from this team which had promise..

GL man, seems like everyone is on USC..

mofome

Banned

who is the 3 unit play?

Apple

Banned

Going to post it tomorrow.. Waiting for line movement.

I'm going to have to wake up and bet it too, sucks being on the West Coast sometimes.

GoonBets@Noon

EOG Veteran

If you think USC is the more talented team than you must love this spot.. I personally think USC's season was over after their loss and the road ahead is not going to be easy..

Maybe you're right they aren't 100% out of it, but I feel some deflation from this team which had promise..

GL man, seems like everyone is on USC..

I think USC has more talented players. Can't say they've been playing like the better team this season. USC does have a pretty weak OOC profile... but with wins over ASU and Arizona, I think a win over Washington, a road win over Cal, and a tourney win over one of the top three teams gives them a chance. Also of note, Dwight Lewis didn't play in the initial matchup between these teams.

Of course on the other hand, I think you have a better feel for the Pac 10 than I do, and I could be completely off. I like to throw out my thoughts to the guys who I know will actually give me real responses. Count you among those.

Apple

Banned

Thanks man.. I just dont see what Washington has done wrong, USC is a very talented and capable team but inconsistent. They need things to go their way for them, I think UW has more room for error.

We'll see, I suck anyway.. At least this season.

You dont suck man. Pac Ten is a nightmare to handicap this year (at least for me). Washington is not a team Im looking to go against but Pac Ten home teams are something Ive already vented too much about so Ill just stop there. I wont take sides cause you and Goon are both buds but I hope somehow you both have killer days.

Look forward to the 3 unit play. This ones all you man.

NCAAhoopsJUNKIE

EOG Addicted

First of all, USC is squarely on the bubble right now. They are as squarely on the bubble as anyone, so they have everything to play for. Washington is the better team with a better record and resume, and Wash won the first time around. So, why is USC favored? Because USC is going to win the game.

Apple

Banned

If usc makes the tourney i will give you guys a ton of credit. I just don't see it.

Apple

Banned

3* ML PARLAY (-238)
Purdue
Florida
UCLA

If this doesn't cash then I know its time..

Apple

Banned

0.8* ML PARLAY (-120)
Kansas

New Mexico
Creighton

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Pound it!

Apple

Banned

0.5* ML PARLAY (-156)
NORTH CAROLINA
UCLA

DRAKE

Apple

Banned

1.5* ML PARLAY (-116)
UNLV
PURDUE

Apple

Banned

0.6* PARLAY (-109)
OKLAHOMA +2.5
PURDUE ML

UCLA ML

Apple

Banned

0.6* PARLAY (-137)
UAB

NORTHERN ARIZONA
CAL

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Gunna be a party y'all:houra

Apple

Banned

ALL PLAYS:

3* ML PARLAY (-238)
Purdue

Florida
UCLA

1.5* WASHINGTON +2

1.5* ML PARLAY (-116)
UNLV
PURDUE

0.8* ML PARLAY (-120)
Kansas
New Mexico

Creighton

0.6* PARLAY (-109)
OKLAHOMA +2.5
PURDUE ML
UCLA ML

0.6* PARLAY (-137)
UAB
NORTHERN ARIZONA

CAL

0.5* ML PARLAY (-156)
NORTH CAROLINA
UCLA
DRAKE

Good luck Gyno. Hope ya do it today man. If not it'll be like loaning money to a creep. If you dont get it back at least your rid of him.

Apple

Banned

It's official i'm cursed. Wash st couldn't beat oregon st at home but can beat Ucla on the road and shoot 60%. It doesn't get any worse than that. Also can't take the stress anymore. But wow this luck of mine couldn't be worse. I didn't think something like this was possible. I waited for it to balance out but it never did. I hope this shows you guys you can pick great and still lose. See ya guys

ballwonder

EOG Master

Almost on that UCLA play. Tough break gyno.

Youll get it all back with interest in football next season Gyno. Dont know if you play the bases but theres still NBA for now. Sorry you are having such a tough go of it. Im still nowhere near what I usually expect in CBB either. Tough year for many of us I think.