gyno's Rate her looks thread ?.. Today's female by request is Tiffani Amber Thiessen

Apple

Banned
You probably know her from hit TV shows Saved by the Bell or 90210. I must say this was one of the more interesting requests that I've received..

I now present to you Tiffani Amber Thiessen...

Re: gyno's Rate her looks thread ?.. Today's female by request is Tiffani Amber Thies

Re: gyno's Rate her looks thread ?.. Today's female by request is Tiffani Amber Thies

DannyMay

EOG Enthusiast
Re: gyno's Rate her looks thread ?.. Today's female by request is Tiffani Amber Thiessen

are you serious raiders ? 9.1 ? wow

I give her 7.1

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: gyno's Rate her looks thread ?.. Today's female by request is Tiffani Amber Thiessen

4th Pic - one of my all-time faves

at the beach - if she stood up straighter she woulda looked better

kid44

EOG Dedicated

not

Getting some real beauties lately...91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

8.5 Like that ass bending over.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">8.5

One of the best racks EVER
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

WYM

EOG Dedicated

Apple

Banned

Her breasts are so nice.. Adds two points to her rating

Beautiful young woman.

KELLY KAPOWSKI -- 9.5
TIFFANY AMBER THEISSEN (new jugs noted) -- 8.6

Zach Morris used to tap that :LMAO

I always thought she was gorgeous. 9.5

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

:+clueless

What can I say?
She's definitely not all that.....

:+signs9-9

Gyno continues to do a great job with these threads, but you guys don't have to exaggerate with ratings for these girls....:+textinb3
He'll get to the good ones.....

Thank goodness I'm not the only one!

Unless she was born in the back of a strip club, does anybody really think her name could possibly be Tiffani Amber?

d ray

EOG Dedicated

WVU

EOG Master

Gyno, Why was this request one of the most interesting?

This girl is hot. Some of these pics are not doing her justice. She has been hot since she was 15ish. Most beautiful eyes on a girl ever. I had considered stalking her at one point in my life ;)

I will give her a 9.1.

What movie is that where she is kissing that other girl?

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Only 7 or 7.2 ish. The unretouched beach pic says it all.