Halftime score: Temple 28 Tulane 8

Re: Halftime score: Temple 28 Tulane 8

Great game on fox right now between sju and pc. Big east is a top 3 conference this year and is being continually ignored

Kris dunn is one of the best players in the country

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I'm for eliminating the 3-point line. Nothing worse then teams running 30 seconds off the clock around the perimeter and launching a contested 3-pointer.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I'm for eliminating the 3-point line. Nothing worse then teams running 30 seconds off the clock around the perimeter and launching a contested 3-pointer.

I'm for sterilizing convicts, but unfortunately, it is never going to happen.

EdTheStatMan

EOG Veteran

One change to College Basketball will fix everything. Lower the shot clock to 25 seconds.

railbird

EOG Master

it doesn't bother me. I like low scoring. americans are mentally weak, that's why low scores bother them, they don't get soccer, that's why they voted for a communist muslim. twice.

CBB is perfect the way it is. Theres 350+ Div 1 BBall schools.. of course teams are going to occasionally throw up some single digit halves. Hell, in Euro basketball, there's single digit quarters all the time, and thats professional basketball with 24 second shot clock and 10 minute quarters.

EdTheStatMan

EOG Veteran

From a selfish standpoint, a 25 second shot clock would give me enough possessions to make a better handicap and also lower the % of end game randomness.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

it doesn't bother me. I like low scoring. americans are mentally weak, that's why low scores bother them, they don't get soccer, that's why they voted for a communist muslim. twice.
soccer sucked when Reagan was in office also.