HANDICAPPING EOG Radio Show Starts At 10:30 Pm EST Tonight

not sure dobe ... listen to Greg do intro and he will say where the next show is from....stardust usually I think

A few of these :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail to relax and sound confident.

And for godsakes, don't go off on a tangent about ODU??!!!:D

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
SHRINK YOU SEEMED A LITTLE NERVOUS TONIGHT WHAT HAPPENED DID YOU RUN OUT OF MARY-WANNA.I THINK WE SHOULD BRING BACK THE GENERAL I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY THIS BUT THE GENERAL HAD A PRETTY GOOD VOICE LAST WEEK.THE F-CKING SHRINK WAS BUMBLING AND STUMBLING.

SHRINK HOW DO I SAY THIS IN A NICE WAY YOU SUCKED TONIGHT WE WANT THE GENERAL,WE WANT THE GENERAL.:+thumbs-2

yuri

EOG Member
BEANTOWNJIM said:
SHRINK YOU SEEMED A LITTLE NERVOUS TONIGHT WHAT HAPPENED DID YOU RUN OUT OF MARY-WANNA.I THINK WE SHOULD BRING BACK THE GENERAL I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY THIS BUT THE GENERAL HAD A PRETTY GOOD VOICE LAST WEEK.THE F-CKING SHRINK WAS BUMBLING AND STUMBLING.

SHRINK HOW DO I SAY THIS IN A NICE WAY YOU SUCKED TONIGHT WE WANT THE GENERAL,WE WANT THE GENERAL.:+thumbs-2

Tell your crack whore who is called your wife to quit coming knocking on this door of mine at this time of night. He was nervous. So what. This general man would not allow me to post at this rx when he was there. I do not like him.

Yuri I just sent you an email .... call me or shut the fuk up ... did you get that in translation? There are a few things at EOG that are not going to be tolerated. My name is Glaken and my office number is 770-935-7156...I swear to god I don't play that shit...try me dude?

Gaken:D ,

My hollywood picks show 11 picks. If you look at it, you'll see I took Notre Dame twice, once as ND, once as Notre Dame. Just wanted to let you know so you are not confused in grading it.