HAPPY HALF A MILLION DAY!!!

billysink

EOG Dedicated
We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine."

“Within a couple of days,” Trump announced, “[infections are] going to be down to close to zero. One day, it’s like a miracle. It will disappear.”

“I've always known this is a real [sic], this is a pandemic. I've felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”

"So when we have a lot of cases, I don't look at that as a bad thing. I look at that as, in a certain respect, as being a good thing because it means our testing is much better.
"So I view it as a badge of honour. Really, it's a badge of honour.

“The tests are beautiful. Anybody that needs a test, gets a test.”

“Suppose that we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light,” Trump said at a White House coronavirus briefing on 23 April, before continuing: “Supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way.”

"It is what it is."

mr merlin

EOG Master
good chance we have many Churches packed on Easter this year!
Biden said last night that everyone can be vaccinated by july - I think it'll be before that since 1/3d wont want it, but then he said we'll have to wear masks , etc for another year. that doesn't make sense does it?

Biden said last night that everyone can be vaccinated by july - I think it'll be before that since 1/3d wont want it, but then he said we'll have to wear masks , etc for another year. that doesn't make sense does it?
Makes a lot more sense than the Covid garbage you’ve posted on the daily reg the last year

mr merlin

EOG Master
Makes a lot more sense than the Covid garbage you’ve posted on the daily reg the last year
Cases down 67% in 5 weeks, hospitalization down 50%, deaths finally dropping fast, how can the enemies of truth keep the hysteria going if this continues? Our MN gov(a dem) said today every school, including high schools can reopen immediately irregardless of local covid rates(a change). So even he's ignoring Bidens CDC and their ridiculous recommendations.

Cases down 67% in 5 weeks, hospitalization down 50%, deaths finally dropping fast, how can the enemies of truth keep the hysteria going if this continues? Our MN gov(a dem) said today every school, including high schools can reopen immediately irregardless of local covid rates(a change). So even he's ignoring Bidens CDC and their ridiculous recommendations.
Those are great numbers since the inauguration

Thanks Joe

Biden’s touched and guided by the hand of god(y)

We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine."

“Within a couple of days,” Trump announced, “[infections are] going to be down to close to zero. One day, it’s like a miracle. It will disappear.”

“I've always known this is a real [sic], this is a pandemic. I've felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”

"So when we have a lot of cases, I don't look at that as a bad thing. I look at that as, in a certain respect, as being a good thing because it means our testing is much better.
"So I view it as a badge of honour. Really, it's a badge of honour.

“The tests are beautiful. Anybody that needs a test, gets a test.”

“Suppose that we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light,” Trump said at a White House coronavirus briefing on 23 April, before continuing: “Supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way.”

"It is what it is."
......."So I told my people, slow the testing down please".......

mr merlin

EOG Master
......."So I told my people, slow the testing down please".......
Remember when Trump didn't want that cruise ship to dock because if it did their covid cases would add to our total? that extra 30 cases would inflate the numbers and make him look bad.

In hindsite that was rather foolish.

Remember when Trump didn't want that cruise ship to dock because if it did their covid cases would add to our total? that extra 30 cases would inflate the numbers and make him look bad.

In hindsite that was rather foolish.
Remember the 3,000 times you told us it was over?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Remember the 3,000 times you told us it was over?
No i dont, my insite has been rather good IMO, sure I may have been wrong on many things(too optimistic) but so was everyone else, if you recall the projections from your beloved IHEM group have been all over the board - at one time they predicted 56000 deaths total and for the pandemic to be over by late last may.

No i dont, my insite has been rather good IMO, sure I may have been wrong on many things(too optimistic) but so was everyone else, if you recall the projections from your beloved IHEM group have been all over the board - at one time they predicted 56000 deaths total and for the pandemic to be over by late last may.
Of course you don’t remember

The rest of the non trumptards who can actually read do remember however

mr merlin

EOG Master
Of course you don’t remember

The rest of the non trumptards who can actually read do remember however
35 cases in ND yesterday. Did you see fauici said no one should dine inside or go to a movie, it's way too dangerous, I guess he's unaware both those things are wide open in most of the country?

35 cases in ND yesterday. Did you see fauici said no one should dine inside or go to a movie, it's way too dangerous, I guess he's unaware both those things are wide open in most of the country?
Keep grasping, that straw might finally become within reach for you

billysink

EOG Dedicated

So because other folk were wrong you figured you should run your fukkin cokkholster and join them?

Fukk off clown,

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Keep grasping, that straw might finally become within reach for you

A guy who sits in the dark eating cat food by himself wanna question the country's leading pandemic expert.

Turnip got his ass spread for the same thing.

Anything Turnip is just plain dumb as a fukkin stump.

boston massacre

EOG Master
A guy who sits in the dark eating cat food by himself wanna question the country's leading pandemic expert.

Turnip got his ass spread for the same thing.

Anything Turnip is just plain dumb as a fukkin stump.

Fauci's Nothing But a Political Hack.

Far From a Leading Expert.

A Lot More Knowledgeable Experts on This Virus Exist out There.

You're a Sheep.

You Drool When Fauci Speaks

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Biden well ahead of his goal of 100 million shots in 100 days. Today marked 50 million shots in his first 37 day. Biden doing a heck of a job. Best pace in the world. What a difference a change in leadership makes. Exit Trump the Traitor, enter Jolting Joe!