HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL EOG POSTERS..

I just wanted to take a moment to wish ALL of you a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

For those of you who are fortunate enough to still have one, make sure to let her know how special she is...

If you have lost a MOTHER, my heart goes out to you, but may you relish in her memory...

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned
thanks shrink

same to u

i tried for more rep points to u...but im over my limit

:(

got to dish more out. hope all is well

:+thumbs-2

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
well:

i got the world's best mom...!!!

why???
well>>>

when i was busted out in vegas; flat broke; she wired me money for an airplane ticket outta there>>>

wonder what i did with the money???

lol

gl

:smokesmal

When I was in College, My MOM pawned some jewelry to settle a gambling debt for me...

Needless to say how grateful I was to have the bookmamer stop calling me, but more importantly, I vowed never to gamble above my means again.

It's been 30 plus years since this happened, I honored my vow, but I'll never forget what I put my MOM through...

She is the BESTEST...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM...

THE SHRINK

andrew748

Banned
you're a month late for my Mum.

Mothers Day is in March in the UK.

So Happy Mums Day all my Fave American Moms

you know who you are ;)

dirty

EOG Master
Happy Mother's Day everyone.... HOpe you all have a great one.... and remember Family is the most important thing in Life. Everything else pales in comparison :+thumbs-2

dirty said:
Happy Mother's Day everyone.... HOpe you all have a great one.... and remember Family is the most important thing in Life. Everything else pales in comparison :+thumbs-2

:cheers :+thumbs-2

Reactions: WYM

The Devil

EOG Master
Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there.....

I didn't know about the jewlery Ken...I always thought you paid out of your pocket.....I would have never taken your moms money....sorry....