Harbaugh and U of M football

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Annual ass whipping from OSU coming early this year. October 24th. At least Michigan now has a chance to win their last regular season game.

That OSU run done yet Bushay?

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
This was one of the most satisfying wins by MSU over U of M...totally unexpected, especially being dominated by Rutgers the week before. We come into the Big house as a 3 TD underdog, Mel Tucker out Coached Jesus Harbaugh.....If Michigan holds on to this guy, they get what they deserve!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
This was one of the most satisfying wins by MSU over U of M...totally unexpected, especially being dominated by Rutgers the week before. We come into the Big house as a 3 TD underdog, Mel Tucker out Coached Jesus Harbaugh.....If Michigan holds on to this guy, they get what they deserve!
There was zero buzz for this game in my area, its a 50/50 Mich/MSU base here. Can't say I saw this coming at all.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
It’s Michigan guys. It’s not like the bar is high. One half natty since 1948. Most iconic coach never won a natty. Haven’t won a Big 10 championship since 2004. You hear that name and think oooh what a power. It’s not.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
It’s Michigan guys. It’s not like the bar is high. One half natty since 1948. Most iconic coach never won a natty. Haven’t won a Big 10 championship since 2004. You hear that name and think oooh what a power. It’s not.

Probably the most over rated coach in the nation. He was anointed Jesus by Michigan, just because he was the former QB under their beloved Bo.

Let's not be that misleading. Turn the ball over 7 times against anyone and you lose. Today no turnovers and they win.

kane

EOG master
Harbaugh losing again, and Sparty getting curb stomped by Iowa makes last week's loss all the more embarrassing

lap18

EOG Dedicated
We need Bushay to tell us how great Harbaugh is now. I see he is running his mouth in several other threads... stop in here and reminds us how he was going to turn Mich into a national powerhouse

kane

EOG master
We need Bushay to tell us how great Harbaugh is now. I see he is running his mouth in several other threads... stop in here and reminds us how he was going to turn Mich into a national powerhouse

Country before school, I'm sure even with the Michigan score he's having a good day

kane

EOG master
FW, I hope you have the USA Network, once Biden starts his speech NBC will break away from the game to cover it, but the game will be on the USA Network

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
FW, I hope you have the USA Network, once Biden starts his speech NBC will break away from the game to cover it, but the game will be on the USA Network
I'm going to a local bar to watch it, thanks for the heads up.