Harmony, Hemorrhoids, and Happiness.......In game thread for May 14, 2009 where all ML bets are valid and all losers toss salad!

shdw01

EOG Dedicated
Re: Harmony, Hemorrhoids, and Happiness.......In game thread for May 14, 2009 where all ML bets are valid and all losers toss salad!

I don't have a good feeling on these NBA bets I have going down tonight....sadly enough, I might be content going 1-1

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Harmony, Hemorrhoids, and Happiness.......In game thread for May 14, 2009 where all ML bets are valid and all losers toss salad!

wow fuck...Celts are +7. Would have to lean the same way on both of those...LA should try to blow this one open early with Denver already finished up and resting.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

my book now has boston +7.5 :doh1

these bastards are baiting the celtic action

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Tuesd i had Angels on the ML and RL - up 3-1 in T8 and lose 4-3

today i have the Sawx and hope the pen implodes as well

as for tonite - i don't think both will win - i think only 1 but since both are decent sized puppies 1-1 will make me a decent chunk of change

Canes +180
Dux +210

of the 2 Stix plays i think Canes have the better chance although Hiller has stolen how many games so far this series? NHL Goalies have the biggest one position player impact of any sport - and if Hiller is hot he will steal G7

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

thru 10 innings

LOB

Angels - 3
Sawx - 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we all know which side will win now - ugh

actually i think the Sawx win this one in no more than 12

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Dux +210
Canes +180
Dux to score first +140
Canes to score first +130

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Celtics (+12.5) /Lakers (-3) : 5.5 Point Teaser @ -120 for 2 Units
Lakers (-430) for 2 Units
Over (197.5 @ +100) for 1 Unit

Mets (-123) for 2 Units

diogee

Looks like Tally will just walk the whole Yankee lineup today.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

I like that teaser chute!

1st qtr down and that was more scoring than I thought I'd see....at least boston is holding a slim lead

GOOOOOOALLLLLL! Wings 1-0 :)

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

im watching the biggest stiff in basketball Howard get shown up by a limited Perkins. Perkins just backed him up and scored and then they throw it in to Howard and he doesn't know what to do with it because he only knows how to dunk.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Shields w/ 5Ks through 3 innings

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

I like that teaser chute!

1st qtr down and that was more scoring than I thought I'd see....at least boston is holding a slim lead

Thanks bud. 91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

sucks being vs cy carmona in his first ever decent start.

mofome

Banned

jesus, now cc going to blow the win because the yanks cant hit cy tallet even when he walks everyone

mofome

Banned

jesus, now brian roberts smokes the first pitch and its an out at the wall.

here we go

mofome

Banned

now fucking tb makes an error. my fucking god. an inning ending ground out and now martinez is up

mofome

Banned

how can the yankees not hit this fucking bum

mofome

Banned

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mofome

Banned

2 unearned come in for clev

mofome

Banned

nice inning for the 500000 million dollar yanks

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" valign="top"><td width="347">Teixeira popped out to second.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Damon grounded out to second.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Jeter struck out looking.</td></tr></tbody></table>

diogee

Cle wins 2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

clev scores 2 on an error fucking amazing.

now shields strikes out choo, but they call it a ball.

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

mofome

Banned

another unearned run in

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

giving up unearned runs does not help the cause when you are already down 2 runs.....need to get one back here in bottom 5th

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

:doh1

need to get 2 back in bottom 5th

mofome

Banned

what a joke. this fucking clown cant field a grounder that 12 year olds catch and now its 5-0. give me a fucking break. how is every fucking lucky break again me every day

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

i hope James Shields has unlimited text messaging because if I can find his phone number, I'm gonna send him massive text message bombs (I think 100 is max per message....no problem)

mofome

Banned

eh it aint his fault. should be a 2-0 game.

mofome

Banned

wow now hes 3-2 on a .240 hitter.

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

now cc gives up a go ahead double to babe barajas

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

eh it aint his fault. should be a 2-0 game.

I'll give you unearned....but he didn't have to give up those 2 back to back doubles.....i'll send some hate messages to Iwamura as well!

mofome

Banned

walk and then an infield single. the inning continues

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

I'll give you unearned....but he didn't have to give up those 2 back to back doubles.....i'll send some hate messages to Iwamura as well!

its getting worse. shoot me. i'll pay you

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Cle has bases loaded....please give up the grand slam so i can stop following this trainwreck

rjt721

EOG Master

This inning might never end.

I hope Shields body slams Iwamura after the game.

mofome

Banned

now mark teahan is a gold glover against me.