Has anyone started betting on baseball yet?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Many say preseason is a crapshoot and if you do waste your time wagering on it, you better play the doggies.

I actually believe decent money can be made betting preseason baseball. Just try to find the best opportunities and some info and hit your spots.

Has anyone had success this preseason?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Hows their pen, because there are pitch limits?

And remember that stud pitchers arent so great right off the bat?

Especially Santana. He is a notorious slow starter.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
And FYI if anyone cares....

Glavine is going for the Mets today.

I have Cleveland. They were +111 at Pinnacle late last night and now are -101 there.

MLMurray

EOG Member
Santana is expected to go 4-5 innings with Carlos Zambrano throwing 3-4 and Frankie Rodriguez closing it out. I llike Venezuala in this game and Mexico +5.5 against the US.

dirty

EOG Master
Additional Rules

There will be several rule changes from normal MLB play. Pitchers will be held to a pitch count of 65 pitches in the first round, 80 pitches in the second round, and 95 in the semifinals and championship rounds. A 30-pitch outing must be followed by one day off, and a 50-pitch outing must be followed by four days off. No one will be allowed to pitch on three consecutive days. A mercy rule will come into effect with one team leading by either fifteen runs after five innings, or ten runs after seven innings. In addition, ties may be called after fourteen innings of play.
The designated hitter rule will be in place for all games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Baseball_Classic