Has anyone talked to Gabe today?

blueline

EOG Master
Havent looked at results yet today but BEL early pick 5 had 3 big chalks in the morningline....thats a gabe special

Heim

EOG Master
Gabe's new gambling theory is find a huge vig in-game price, pretend you bet it, to make up for his much hyped pick losing. He
had a lock in the 8th yesterday with St. Louis. -10000 to win 100.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Gabe's new gambling theory is find a huge vig in-game price, pretend you bet it, to make up for his much hyped pick losing. He
I bet.a lot of people did that with the Dodgers last night.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
there are updates across the street on our boy Gabe, he has been checking in occasionally. had a rough week it looks like.

his college football game of the year goes tomorrow, it's Virginia.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
there are updates across the street on our boy Gabe, he has been checking in occasionally. had a rough week it looks like.

his college football game of the year goes tomorrow, it's Virginia.
I know he did play UVA at open and got the +2,

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Sounds more like the midget Vegas Dave. His "Whale Plays" are packed with $4 faves. I am 100% sure he released a 160-unit Whale Play today on the Astros -270-ish (although as he says a Unit is .04 of your bankroll)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final score: Astros 6 Rays 1.

Wynn Las Vegas opened Houston -260, touched -300 briefly before closing at -280.

MrTop

EOG Master
Yes ...you are both correct... I was listening to someone and he said he liked Va.. .. I just thought might of said that was the 💰..

Heim

EOG Master
Gabe goes on a YouTube rant about teasers and attempts to give correct basic strategy, then turns around & gives a 10 point CFB/NFL 3 team teaser.

Can't make it up.

Heim

EOG Master
It's 2 everywhere...actually was 2.5 but don't tell Gabe , doesn't fit narrative

Now Miami -3 at Pinny......but no worries for Gabe. If he loses he'll give out the Indians over Custer at -900.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Been raining most of the day down here, there might be some rain during the game tonight

Heim

EOG Master
Gabe:

"Again, beating the line. Poor handicappers, bad gamblers and those without a clue can't see the value of the plays I post. All of them I beat the line considerably.

UVA -1 everywhere now, I got +2. When you love a bet like this, you're supposed to beat the line and market. This is probably over many of your heads but seriously this is another great wager I'm sharing and probably the last one here because of the negative energy.

I'm one of the last guys still sharing "GREAT INVESTMENT" wagers on the forums, most keep them to themselves because of the stupid feedback from haters. Some like drama more. Thats sad if drama is more important than money.

The day that drama interests me more than MONEY put a damn bullet in my head!"

I remember when my stockbroker called me about a "GREAT INVESTMENT" called Enron.

Obviously Gabe wants no part of +3.

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013
You can watch his youtube videos.

His rant on 3 bad beats in 5 days is classic and hilarious, although he's not trying to be funny.

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated
<iframe width="504" height="284" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
He sure sounded like a sore loser in that youtube.
The good thing for Gabe is that he never deletes his videos and his long term W/L record with units (+/-) is always posted and is accurate.

kane

EOG master
I like Gabe, but that was funny to listen to, and the numerous ass rape references were a bit disturbing , he sounded like someone who needs a hug

Heim

EOG Master
I didn't have the heart to post Gabe fading unranked team favored over ranked opponent. You would think with
his many years on forums he would have a clue.