HAVE WE DECIDED WHICH 5 POSTERS WILL REPRESENT EOG IN THE 2K HANDICAPPING CONTEST?

Re: HAVE WE DECIDED WHICH 5 POSTERS WILL REPRESENT EOG IN THE 2K HANDICAPPING CONTEST?

I watch the NBA less than I watch womens figure skating, which i only watch for 1-2 minute periods at a time once or twice a year.

Well that would then explain your string of oh, so such, self-assured disastrous NBA playoff advice threads.

You can't make it up.

mofome

Banned
Re: HAVE WE DECIDED WHICH 5 POSTERS WILL REPRESENT EOG IN THE 2K HANDICAPPING CONTEST?

For someome who doesn't appear to be playing on ANY team, you sure do make a lot of noise...:blink:

ATX is a yaptastic. We love ATX for that reason. Bright, opinionated, and a love of sports investing.

:houra:houra:houra

I love his enthusiasm...12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

Well that would then explain your string of oh, so such self-assured disastrous NBA playoff advice threads.

You can't make it up.

The senile old man shows up. :+waving-2

Perhaps it would also explain my 11-3 playoff record. Perhaps.

Have we decided when EOG will pay the dime to the winner of it's last contest?

Yeah, an annoying question, I know.. But the winner BSH is twiddling his thumbs waiting for arrangement to me made so he can get paid.

mofome

Banned

Yeah, an annoying question, I know.. But the winner BSH is twiddling his thumbs waiting for arrangement to me made so he can get paid.

Address that in a more appropriate manner or thread. Of course he will be paid. Your concern has been noted.

mofome

Banned

Nope...:nono

If CRIS were, I guarantee the prize fund would be even higher...

Ah well, there goes another atx theory down the toilet. Certainly not the first.

mofome

Banned

looks like Ken reads OGD.

Their most active threads of the day are both eog related. Certainly we've been linked to each.

91023i2ndw;l

Well considering he Pm'd me just yesterday that he had won, I believe he will be in receipt of his dime no later than tomorrow..

I apologize for the 2 day payouts...

I will try and do better next time....12io4j2w90

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned

Well considering he Pm'd me just yesterday that he had won, I believe he will be in receipt of his dime no later than tomorrow..

THE SHRINK

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

good thing it was brought to this thread. The guys posted up so much, I understand their concerns as well as their doubts.

Can't just give money away peacefully these days.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I was alerted about this around 9 PM last night so he will be paid in less than 48 hours...:cheers

mofome

Banned

Oh, I forgot to mention that I was alerted about this around 9 PM last night so he will be paid in less than 48 hours...

Not good enough.

:shoot::shoot::shoot:

Cannon

Banned

Might want to pay Bailey something he was the real winner. Had Brick won those last two games he would have never said a word. He knew how many plays he had made and he took a free shot. If he loses he says he had 62 plays he wins and he clams up.

This contest ain't the next American Idol.

It's like the old philosophical argument, "If the tree falls in the forest, and nobody is there to hear it, does it make any noise?"

That's the EOG contest at this point.

I will leave you to fester over your Top EOG 5 thoroughbreds while we watch the Internet reaction of continuing disinterest.

It's like the old philosophical argument, "If the the tree falls in the forest, and nobody is there to hear it, does it make any noise?"

I will leave you to fester over your Top EOG 5 thoroughbreds while we watch the Internet reaction of continuing disinterest.

Then why are you bothering to post if there is such disinterest? :+clueless

Talk about an oxymoron??? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

seems like beedo cares more about the "instant" payout, than the actual winner himself.

janus

EOG Dedicated

THE SHRINK

you guys catch that thinly-veiled hostility? oh the overt covertness of it all! so subterfuge yet in your face!

looks like Ken reads OGD.

OG WHO? :+clueless

I thought that was replaced by peeps space...:cocktail

Now I am really confused.....:blink:

you guys catch that thinly-veiled hostility? oh the overt covertness of it all! so subterfuge yet in your face!

of course I caught it because i wrote it...

and the next time u give out FREE dimes, you can do the same thing...

Here is some more OVERT hostility.... :finger004

seems like beedo cares more about the "instant" payout, than the actual winner himself.

Is a bigger deal in the works here between the two somehow? :+clueless

mofome

Banned

It's like the old philosophical argument, "If the tree falls in the forest, and nobody is there to hear it, does it make any noise?"

We are behind the times, one of few that allow you to post. Perhaps we'll catch up.

janus

EOG Dedicated

warranted.

no argument there.

warranted or not, its funny to watch kenny get the redass & try to box his way out of the corner with lame innuendo.

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

Was the worse trade in Miami Dolphins History. 2nd round pick for the Douche !

no argument there.

warranted or not, its funny to watch kenny get the redass & try to box his way out of the corner with lame innuendo.

I am happy that I can entertain u so easily...

I am even more humbled to occupy some space in your head and mind..

Also, thanks for the recognition....:cheers

I appreciate it more than you know...12io4j2w90

THE SHRINK

janus

EOG Dedicated

I am happy that I can entertain u so easily...

I am even happier to occupy some space in your head and mind..

Also, thanks for the recognition....:cheers

I appreciate it more than you know...12io4j2w90

THE SHRINK

gracias. that's what i'm here for, my entertainment. carrottop's bodybuilding efforts & britney spears' last meltdown have fallen off my radar, so your attempts at intelligence will fill the void until conan makes a dumb joke or two & then i'll hit the rack.

ATX

Their most active threads of the day are both eog related. Certainly we've been linked to each.

91023i2ndw;l

the posters at OGD have a most intimate knowledge of Shrink.

Ken started OGD before EOG.

I'm not sure if any of the posters at the Digest (definition) lose money on 2 games in a row, ever have. I mean the motion picture execs producing "3 For The Money" are offering the posters at OGD upwards of 7 figures for the rights and no one is flinching. CRIS posts there and everyday just so they can get "where the 3rd line originates..." I post 2nd halves before the first TV timeout in the first quarter. It's to the point where we are sending PM's regarding NFL futures for 2011.

mofome

Banned

the posters at OGD have a most intimate knowledge of Shrink.

Ken started OGD before EOG.

I'm not sure if any of the posters at the Digest (definition) lose money on 2 games in a row, ever have. I mean the motion picture execs producing "3 For The Money" are offering the posters at OGD upwards of 7 figures for the rights and no one is flinching. CRIS posts there and everyday just so they can get "where the 3rd line originates..." I post 2nd halves before the first TV timeout in the first quarter. It's to the point where we are sending PM's regarding NFL futures for 2011.

Intimate knowledge eh? I don't know that I'm envious.

ATX

Intimate knowledge eh? I don't know that I'm envious.

who do you know that is Canadian?

you watch too much TV, the transitive verb is used infrequently by 68% of native born Americans with an average Stanford-Binet of...

duck-to-water, that ATX.

ATX,

Are you related to Jeff Jones? :+clueless

Both of you have such a commanding understanding of the English, Dutch, German, Chinese and Pig Latin languages...:cheers

I am in aw and awe of you...:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

bird to shithead, aw shucks....

THE SHRINK

Now the circle jerk can multiply into a multi forum faisco, at least these pathetic threads are getting a few hits kenny .... enough to finance another trip to bora bora .... me thinks not