Have you ever gone double or nothing on a game when u would not have been able to pay had the wager lost?

Re: Have you ever gone double or nothing on a game when u would not have been able to pay had the wager lost?

Thank god this never happened to me. Then again I didn't start betting until I was 24 so I was responsible enough with money.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated
Re: Have you ever gone double or nothing on a game when u would not have been able to pay had the wager lost?

Yes.

I lost and had to make arrangements.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Yes.

I lost and had to make arrangements.

Ditto. Was an extremely painful experience. Both were horrific bad beats but they are neither here nor there. I was in over my head at the time in college. Did not know how to win then. I lost the infamous Jake the Snake Az. St game in overtime on the famous return worst beat of all time. And really liked Wazzu against cal in the late one giving 3.5 and went for broke that night. Leaf took a safety to blow the cover and it was time to call the old man. I will never stiff a bookie. Was the most painful thing ever as my dad is a great man. All my morals come from him. And I think I have first class morals.

It took a tremendous amount of time for me to gain my parents undestanding to do what I do now after that. And I am always there for anyone that thinks they need help. If you think you do, then you probably do. Just because I win, and made a career out of it, does not mean that most can, nor should try and I would love to talk to anyone and try to get help before going down a path they shouldn't get into. SO PLEASE PM me and I will gladlly give you my number before that happens.

we all have when young if we were given credit.

I think that is another way people get over there head easy....credit. I have never gone that route because I don't need it. It screws a lot of people up IMO.

Ditto. Was an extremely painful experience. Both were horrific bad beats but they are neither here nor there. I was in over my head at the time in college. Did not know how to win then. I lost the infamous Jake the Snake Az. St game in overtime on the famous return worst beat of all time. And really liked Wazzu against cal in the late one giving 3.5 and went for broke that night. Leaf took a safety to blow the cover and it was time to call the old man. I will never stiff a bookie. Was the most painful thing ever as my dad is a great man. All my morals come from him. And I think I have first class morals.

It took a tremendous amount of time for me to gain my parents undestanding to do what I do now after that. And I am always there for anyone that thinks they need help. If you think you do, then you probably do. Just because I win, and made a career out of it, does not mean that most can, nor should try and I would love to talk to anyone and try to get help before going down a path they shouldn't get into. SO PLEASE PM me and I will gladlly give you my number before that happens.

Funny enough my parents know I gamble and are likely quite happy I do. I can't quite make a living off of it but the 12k I loaned them to help them out was all from gambling as was 8k before that.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I think that is another way people get over there head easy....credit. I have never gone that route because I don't need it.

Ditto. But unfortunately that is not usually the case as I just found out close to home this week.

I think that is another way people get over there head easy....credit. I have never gone that route because I don't need it. It screws a lot of people up IMO.
Agree it screws people up. Wish the US govt realized it. Legalize the deposit type of gambling and it'll cut down the credit with locals.

I was betting long before offshore, so it was the only way to go. The nice thing is that a $50 was huge back then.

Some need credit to scalp, middle and buyback. It also gives you the opportunity to play at more books.

Point Given

EOG Veteran

I did one time...neteller insta cash MAX amount

it wasent pretty...made the wager with intertops...the plan was ill pay back neteller (make something up to stall while I wait for the transfer from the book) after I win and take just the winnings

well it was the NBA all star game a few years back when shaq played for MIA and my reasoning was Shaq was in the east now so I liked the east

well they were down 19 at halftime and my neteller account was about to be done with plus fighting with my bank when they go for the money

suddenly in the 3rd quarter paul pierce goes insane and now they are up 8 going into the 4th

Iverson prceeds to finish the west off and I win and everything goes as planned..intertops sent the transfer to neteller the next day...I squared up with them and took the winnings

only once in my life and never again

No.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

To be honest when the gambling law came out i wasn't at all mad about it. I was just mad at the hypocrisy involved. I don't think anyone should be able to load up an account with a credit card. If you want to bet then put the money up. I have seen to many horror stories with families being ruin because of gambling and using a credit card sets up all kinds of nightmares because it is so easy to do. Sometimes i think gambling is actually worst then a drug and alcohol problem.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Can remember a time like it was yesterday. It was the SD/Miami game the year it went way over(playoffs i believe) with Fouts and i think Marino. I thankfully won the game but i remember being up the Pocono mountains and me and my buddy were in the same situation. We actually sat in a car and listen to the game and everytime they scored we had the car off. Sure enuf we sat with the car off in ten below weather because we thought it was bringing us luck. The game went over by halftime. What a horrible day that was until that half was over. What a relief. I always say to learn something froom ur losses or quit betting. It is like paying for a college education those loses if u are willing to learn. I think i payed enuf to go to an ivy league school for four years. Young and dumb they call it.

newport2

EOG Dedicated

We used to call it "shooting out."

Mammon

EOG Master

That's what Monday Night Football was for.