Heatles/Mavericks In Game 5 Thread

Re: Heatles/Mavericks In Game 5 Thread

What a bunch of flamers singing the national anthem...not that's there's anything wrong with it!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Lebron trying to prove everyone wrong. :LMAO Come on, Lebron. Show us what you're made of...

I can't believe I just missed the first half of the 1st quarter.

I just checked the box score, but did I miss anything worthwhile?

Teddy kgb

Banned

Pippen should have said Wade was better than Jordan, He might have had more agreeing with him...

Wade is a Fvcking Stud!!!!!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Wade is unreal - I've been saying he's the most underrated player in the NBA for 5 years. I was one of those idiots saying he was the best player in the NBA in 2006. He's the closest thing to Michael - been saying that forever - in the NBA because their skill sets are similar.

Lebron, nice game so far. Really can tell he's determined. :LMAO

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Holy Shit, Brian Cardinal just scored in an NBA Finals game that wasn't a blow out - he's like a bad version of Brian Scalabrine. Jaysus.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Wade leaves the game with what looks like a hip problem. If he's out for the game, or an extended period of time in the series, it's over with.

Maybe Wade is acting to force Lebron to get it done? Who knows. If Wade doesn't come back though it's game, set, match.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Lebron not even controlling the ball when Wade is in the locker room - Chalmers is while James hides in the corner. This is hilarious.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Lebron passes to Chalmers with 2 on the shot clock. Man, this guy is destroyed.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

The ball was passed to James with 5 seconds left on the shot clock, and he dribbles it for a couple of seconds and then makes a stupid pass to a guy who wasn't even open. This dude is scared.

If you were watching this game and the score wasn't being shown you would think Dallas would be winning this game.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Foot was on the half court line again - only difference is he didn't inbound in the front court.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Anyone with a 1st quarter bet on the Mavs must be pulling out their hair right now.

Too much supporting scoring from the Heat is a bad sign for the Mavs. I can live with Miami Thrice scoring. But Chalmers? Miller? Juwan Howard? C'mon, man!

Teddy kgb

Banned

Good thing Eddie House didn't hit that 3 I would have had to watch him run down court simulating he was holding his nuts in his hands...The size of Coconuts.

Fvcking Jig-a Boos

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Mike Breen is absurd in his Lebron blow jobs. 3 guys standing under the basket - Lebron is actually the furthest away from Marion - Marion misses the shot and Breen says "LEBRON JAMES with the altered shot..." uh, no Breen. That's not at all what happened. Stop trying to suck the guys dick - jaysus christ.

Through tonight, Brian Cardinal has made $18,078 PER POINT in his NBA career

It would take 808 YEARS for the avg American to earn what Brian Cardinal has earned in his 11 year NBA career

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Now Breen says Lebron is clearly playing "MUCH better" tonight. Breen, what the fuck are you talking about? Are you hoping Lebron hires you for his next "Decision?" This is horrible to listen to tonight. He's playing like shit and deferring again. Why can't you just not speak on what you see?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

A horrible foul and then they T him up. What the fuck is going on in the NBA? Why does this shit always favor the Heat?

Double dribble? Check
Good defense? Check
Hook? Check

Unreal that you T them up too... You blow the call and T them up. Lebron and Wade react after every single foul but they have zero technicals this post season. This is a funny game.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Hahaha now they tell the Heat to be quiet after they chirp on a foul call instead of T'ing them up. You really can't make this shit up.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

:LMAOUh, Miami is shooting what? 60% from the field? Why does no one talk about that? Ignorance.