Heatles vs Mavericks In Game 6

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: Heatles vs Mavericks In Game 6

People in Cleveland are rooting harder for the Mavs than the people in Dallas! (and, its not even close)

nedrow9

EOG Master

stay close dallas and win this in the late 4th when james jams up

A quote from someone who is at the game "I'll say this now & get it out of the way. Good looking crowd here at Game 6. Let's just say a rental car doesn't see this much ass."

:LMAO

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

roflmao

I can't believe I bet on these idiot Heat to win the 1st half. What a bonehead.

Jason Terry has picked up any offensive slack when Dirk went to the bench.

You have to like how Dallas is spreading the points around, whereas Miami is relying solely on the Big Three.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Jason Terry has picked up any offensive slack when Dirk went to the bench.

You have to like how Dallas is spreading the points around, whereas Miami is relying solely on the Big Three.

Good post, D-boy.

You have Dallas to win the series, correct? Smart.

Just what I needed, Kinger, the dreaded in-game jinx. :LMAO

Yeah, I took Mavs to win the series before G1. Not going to get my hopes up until if and when it's in the bag. That being said, I'm very happy with the first quarter.

Sounds obvious, but Dallas can't get complacent here. Keep pushing the tempo, the Heat are leaving guys open behind the arc.

And just as I say that Miami gives Dallas some of their own medicine and gives an open 3 to Eddie House.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Just what I needed, Kinger, the dreaded in-game jinx. :LMAO

Yeah, I took Mavs to win the series before G1. Not going to get my hopes up until if and when it's in the bag. That being said, I'm very happy with the first quarter.

I took the mavs +300 for the series just before game 4. Let's cash this

If that non-call on the Chalmers shove to Barea doesn't tell you which side the refs are on tonight, nothing will. Pathetic non-call that led to 2 points.

nedrow9

EOG Master

blantant foul right in front of the ref non call just give miami 20 f/n points on the scoreboard ref