Heisman To Pryor: He recently recorded the fastest 40 on the buckeye team, a 4.33

mofome

Banned
Or so are claiming some buckeyes on the rivals board. Wouldn't shock me. This kid will win the big ten without much question this year, and then its back to the BCS for OSU. They will be undefeated heading in to Penn State on November 7th.

mofome

Banned
Re: Heisman To Prior: He recently recorded the fastest 40 on the buckeye team, a 4.33

Re: Heisman To Prior: He recently recorded the fastest 40 on the buckeye team, a 4.33

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated
Re: Heisman To Pryor: He recently recorded the fastest 40 on the buckeye team, a 4.33

So, I guess that Usain Bolt should be the NFL MVP?

Re: Heisman To Pryor: He recently recorded the fastest 40 on the buckeye team, a 4.33

HE CAN WIN IT

I SEE A FLA/OSU TITLE GAME

AND OSU DOESNT STAND FOR OKLAHOMO STATE :+textinb3

tripp

EOG Master

Certainly has the talent to win it. I think he makes a huge push for the Heisman next year. Just maybe a year away right now to being that caliber, but I would certainly say he's a top 5 QB and will have a better pro career than Tim Tebow.

Certainly has the talent to win it. I think he makes a huge push for the Heisman next year. Just maybe a year away right now to being that caliber, but I would certainly say he's a top 5 QB and will have a better pro career than Tim Tebow.

yeah...def needs a year to put himself in that contention...lets see what he can do w/o mr. wells in the backfield...

yeah...def needs a year to put himself in that contention...lets see what he can do w/o mr. wells in the backfield...
He played quite often without Wells last year.
Beanie was always nursing a turf toe.

You guys are smokin crack man, he won't even get an invite to NY. Tebow, Bradford, and McCoy will split the majority of QB votes and some RB's and/or WR's will make there way in over Pryor.

<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="stathead" align="center" bgcolor="#de3129"><td colspan="3" align="left">2008 Postseason Game Log</td><td colspan="8">Passing</td><td colspan="6">Rushing</td></tr> <tr class="colhead" align="right"><td align="left">BOWL</td><td align="left">OPP</td><td align="left">RESULT </td><td> CMP</td> <td>ATT</td> <td>YDS</td> <td>CMP%</td> <td>LNG</td> <td>TD</td> <td>INT</td> <td>RAT</td> <td>ATT</td> <td>YDS</td> <td>AVG</td> <td>LNG</td> <td>TD</td> </tr><tr class="oddrow" align="right"><td align="left">TOSTITOS FIESTA BOWL</td><td align="left">@Texas</td><td align="left">L 24-21 </td><td>5</td> <td>13</td> <td>66</td> <td>38.5</td> <td>21</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>81.11</td> <td>15</td> <td>78</td> <td>5.2</td> <td>26</td> <td>0</td></tr></tbody></table>
:thumbsup

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=stathead align=middle bgColor=#de3129><TD align=left colSpan=3>2008 Postseason Game Log</TD><TD colSpan=8>Passing</TD><TD colSpan=6>Rushing</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>BOWL</TD><TD align=left>OPP</TD><TD align=left>RESULT </TD><TD> CMP</TD><TD>ATT</TD><TD>YDS</TD><TD>CMP%</TD><TD>LNG</TD><TD>TD</TD><TD>INT</TD><TD>RAT</TD><TD>ATT</TD><TD>YDS</TD><TD>AVG</TD><TD>LNG</TD><TD>TD</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>TOSTITOS FIESTA BOWL</TD><TD align=left>@Texas</TD><TD align=left>L 24-21 </TD><TD>5</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>66</TD><TD>38.5</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>81.11</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>5.2</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Haha, that's hilarious.

global24

EOG Veteran

So ohio state recorded that he ran a 4.33.....Ohio State has a fast track to start off with and they clocked ted ginn @ 4.22 and then at the combine where they are objective he ran much closer to a 4.4. So I wouldn't give too much credence to that 4.33 number.

So ohio state recorded that he ran a 4.33.....Ohio State has a fast track to start off with and they clocked ted ginn @ 4.22 and then at the combine where they are objective he ran much closer to a 4.4. So I wouldn't give too much credence to that 4.33 number.

and a 40 is just that...a 40...yeah pryor is fast but he has to prove himself in the air as well...im sure he could drop back and scramble up 75-125 yards a game on the ground buuut thatll only last so long if his arm doesnt progress

<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="stathead" align="center" bgcolor="#de3129"><td colspan="3" align="left">2008 Postseason Game Log</td><td colspan="8">Passing</td><td colspan="6">Rushing</td></tr> <tr class="colhead" align="right"><td align="left">BOWL</td><td align="left">OPP</td><td align="left">RESULT </td><td> CMP</td> <td>ATT</td> <td>YDS</td> <td>CMP%</td> <td>LNG</td> <td>TD</td> <td>INT</td> <td>RAT</td> <td>ATT</td> <td>YDS</td> <td>AVG</td> <td>LNG</td> <td>TD</td> </tr><tr class="oddrow" align="right"><td align="left">TOSTITOS FIESTA BOWL</td><td align="left">@Texas</td><td align="left">L 24-21 </td><td>5</td> <td>13</td> <td>66</td> <td>38.5</td> <td>21</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>81.11</td> <td>15</td> <td>78</td> <td>5.2</td> <td>26</td> <td>0</td></tr></tbody></table>

Where are his receiving stats?

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

and a 40 is just that...a 40...yeah pryor is fast but he has to prove himself in the air as well...im sure he could drop back and scramble up 75-125 yards a game on the ground buuut thatll only last so long if his arm doesnt progress

for those of us "in the know" like myself, his passing has improved tremendously in the offseason...only problem is we lost our 2 best WR's also2348ji23e

Integrity

EOG Master

Is Pryor the next Vince Young?

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Pryor will be much better than VY was his senior year in terms of overall player...In fact, I'll go ahead and say OSU wins it all next year with him as a Junior

Pryor will be much better than VY was his senior year in terms of overall player...In fact, I'll go ahead and say OSU wins it all next year with him as a Junior

we shall see! personally think the big ten should be counted out of the national title game the next 5 years to sit on how awful theyve been come bowl season...

tripp

EOG Master

Pryor might not have the college career VY did, but he will end up being 10x the player and actually have a pro career unlike Vince.

Pryor might not have the college career VY did, but he will end up being 10x the player and actually have a pro career unlike Vince.

the nfl sure has a short memory span...one year he took his team to the playoffs and received offensive ROY honors then another he has a meltdown and everybody shuns him...not saying hes gonna be a future HOF by any means but his career has plenty of years around as long as he keeps his head straight...only time will tell w/ pryor and VY

mofome

Banned

true freshman qb in the fiesta bowl. tx was extremely lucky to win. Not sure why you think this is a point of some sort.

true freshman qb in the fiesta bowl. tx was extremely lucky to win. Not sure why you think this is a point of some sort.

a true freshman qb w/ a years worth of experience. texas was "lucky" but when its all said and done pryor still sucked ass vs a big 12 defense who was suspect against the pass all year...all pryor did was play 5 step drops and take off when the secondary was 15 yards passed the line of scrimmage...

ATX

Lucky?

OSU UT
<table class="bgBdr" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bgC" align="center"><td class="bgHigh" align="left">Total net yards</td> <td>379</td> <td>486</td></tr> <tr class="bgC" align="center"> <td class="bgHigh" style="padding-left: 15px;" align="left">Total plays</td> <td>64</td> <td>87</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table class="bgBdr" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bgC" align="center"><td style="vertical-align: top;">
</td><td class="bgHigh" align="left">
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr class="bgC" align="center"> <td style="vertical-align: top;">
</td><td class="bgHigh" style="padding-left: 15px;" align="left">
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Lucky?

OSU UT
<table class="bgBdr" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bgC" align="center"><td class="bgHigh" align="left">Total net yards</td> <td>379</td> <td>486</td></tr> <tr class="bgC" align="center"> <td class="bgHigh" style="padding-left: 15px;" align="left">Total plays</td> <td>64</td> <td>87</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table class="bgBdr" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bgC" align="center"><td style="vertical-align: top;">
</td><td class="bgHigh" align="left">
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr class="bgC" align="center"> <td style="vertical-align: top;">
</td><td class="bgHigh" style="padding-left: 15px;" align="left">
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

yes, very lucky....its unfortunate you do not know how to read a box score. If Ohio State got 23 more plays like Texas did, they would have easily had more yards of offense than the Longhorns did

yes, very lucky....its unfortunate you do not know how to read a box score. If Ohio State got 23 more plays like Texas did, they would have easily had more yards of offense than the Longhorns did

osu actually averaged almost a half a yard more per play from that stat...bad one to bring up! all i know is call it what you want buuut the only stat that matters at the end of the day is the final score :thumbsup

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

osu actually averaged almost a half a yard more per play from that stat...bad one to bring up! all i know is call it what you want buuut the only stat that matters at the end of the day is the final score :thumbsup

agreed...and I admit you guys were the better team but I had to point out his pointless stat

Ohio State, QB Pryor tabbed in Big Ten college football vote

By ED BARKOWITZ
Philadelphia Daily News

CHICAGO - Penn State's Daryll Clark might be the reigning all-Big Ten quarterback, but it was Ohio State's Terrelle Pryor who was selected the conference's preseason offensive player of the year at the league's media day yesterday.

Pryor, the nation's No. 1 recruit 2 years ago, was 8-1 as a starter last year and was the first freshman to lead the Big Ten in passing efficiency, with a 151.3 rating.
"It's not so much that it's an honor for me, but I look at it as a compliment to the Buckeyes," Pryor said. "We take pride in playing in the Big Ten and the conference championships we've won. This just shows that others know we intend to be very competitive again this year." Ohio State has won four consecutive Big Ten titles, including sharing the crown with Penn State in 2005 and last year, then the Nittany Lions gained the league's Rose Bowl berth by beating the Buckeyes, 13-6.

ATX

that was the plan. to run more plays. which when your passing game is an extension of the run game is what needs to be done.

Texas did not play well. They were outcoached and Greg Davis stunk the joint up with play calling. All I do is read boxscores, jackass. I just happened to attend this game. :LMAO

ATX

Ohio State gave up 414 passing yards, Texas was lucky to win vs a team that was 4/12 on 3rd downs, 10/25 on passing attempts? TOP was about even. The difference in the game? Texas ran more plays, picked up more yards. As badly as Texas played, that was their plan. OSU did a good job of picking up some yards on the ground and Texas did not force OSU into many mistakes.

ATX

I can recite from memory more boxscores than Tim Finchem has ever LOOKED at.

High Times

EOG Master

Pryor isn't even in the top 50 QB's in the country!

Playing behind that Ohio State O-line will help him look good just like every other horrible Ohio State QB, but to say Pryor is good when he hasn't done a thing except to suck in the only big games he has played in is about the dumbest thing a sports fan could say.

In fact if they never played Pryor against Penn State I would say they could have won that game easy. This guy is now 1 of the most overated players in all of sports.

Here we go again