Heisman To Pryor: He recently recorded the fastest 40 on the buckeye team, a 4.33

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated
Re: Heisman To Pryor: He recently recorded the fastest 40 on the buckeye team, a 4.33

ok tough guy...my point was and still is accurate

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated
Re: Heisman To Pryor: He recently recorded the fastest 40 on the buckeye team, a 4.33

Pryor isn't even in the top 50 QB's in the country!

Playing behind that Ohio State O-line will help him look good just like every other horrible Ohio State QB, but to say Pryor is good when he hasn't done a thing except to suck in the only big games he has played in is about the dumbest thing a sports fan could say.

In fact if they never played Pryor against Penn State I would say they could have won that game easy. This guy is now 1 of the most overated players in all of sports.

Here we go again

our offensive line has not been good at all man....why do you think Florida and LSU ran around them like they were statues? It was not the shitty QB's fault in those games

ATX

Tim,

you should stick to theorizing on topics such as how Top 20 Party Schools are calculated. BTW, Columbus is a shit hole. And OSU fans have zero class. I, on the other hand, am retaining as much class as possible while crushing your sour grapes.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Tim,

you should stick to theorizing on topics such as how Top 20 Party Schools are calculated. BTW, Columbus is a shit hole. And OSU fans have zero class. I, on the other hand, am retaining as much class as possible while crushing your sour grapes.

I know how it was calculated, many people would disagree with you on the latter two

tis the story of EOG...Internet tough guy posts a stat that did not support his argument, other guy points it out to him and internet tough guy goes off on a tangent to make himself feel superior:+comfort+

gottalift1974

EOG Enthusiast

I had the opportunity to wacth Pryor play HS football. He is an athlete that doesn't come along that often. I realize it was HS but there is something special here guys.

He will dominate the Big Ten. Enough said.

ATX

I personally beg to differ.

carry on.

I hope the way that ticket holding Ohio State fans acted during the games against Texas isn't typical.

I've heard from others that it is.

I can link to a lot of stuff from other sites, but don't want to turn this into a mudsling.

Tim,

you are right. I do not know how to read boxscores.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

I hope the way that ticket holding Ohio State fans acted during the games against Texas isn't typical.

I've heard from others that it is.

I can link to a lot of stuff from other sites, but don't want to turn this into a mudsling.

Tim,

you are right. I do not know how to read boxscores.

can we call a peace treaty ATX? I never have doubted your football or sports knowledge...i just felt like that one particular stat was not a very good summary of why Texas was better than Ohio St...I did admit earlier in the thread Texas was a better team:cheers

ATX

can we call a peace treaty ATX? I never have doubted your football or sports knowledge...i just felt like that one particular stat was not a very good summary of why Texas was better than Ohio St...I did admit earlier in the thread Texas was a better team:cheers

Sing the Eyes of Texas and I'll think about it.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Sing the Eyes of Texas and I'll think about it.

:LMAO I wouldnt even know the first word of the song....do you want me to sing Carmen Ohio instead?91023i2ndw;l

ATX

:LMAO I wouldnt even know the first word of the song....do you want me to sing Carmen Ohio instead?91023i2ndw;l

was that the name of a PBS kids show?

Pryor is fast = Heisman

Bolt is faster = NFL MVP

:houra
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Pryor has an IQ of 2. Never wins no heisman