Here’s a political thread for you

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Many posters that I respect as handicappers, guys who look at both sides of a game, the pros and cons; why are you incapable of that when it comes to politics?

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
True VD. Always a weak field. Both ways. Gamblers, especially sports bettors by nature take in everything on all accounts. That goes out the window regarding political issues

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Many posters that I respect as handicappers, guys who look at both sides of a game, the pros and cons; why are you incapable of that when it comes to politics?
People believe what they believe in, mainly thru upbringing and personal experiences. Many do get exposed to different experiences when going away to college.

I’d like to see all the people who constantly
misrepresent facts and figures regarding politics attempt those tactics with their bookies.

“listen Mr Bookie-you should have me down for a win on that game. The final score that is posted everywhere is actually Fake News”!!!!

I see the same data cherry picking with Covid deaths “But if you take out NY deaths the total is small”

“Listen Mr Bookie-I should be graded as a win for that play when you exclude the final play of the game”

Last edited:

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
Biggest squares are libtards to set in their ways to see anyy other side of data and they misrepresent the data they have. Look at winky the biggest square on earth says all teasers are suckers bets and never lays over -200, sigh. But but epsn had the stats how do I still lose?

Idiot leftists but they make the market great again
I hope this is what you were looking for AA

:)

mr merlin

EOG Master
I’d like to see all the people who constantly
misrepresent facts and figures regarding politics attempt those tactics with their bookies.

“listen Mr Bookie-you should have me down for a win on that game. The final score that is posted everywhere is actually Fake News”!!!!

I see the same data cherry picking with Covid deaths “But if you take out NY deaths the total is small”

“Listen Mr Bookie-I should be graded as a win for that play when you exclude the final play of the game”
Except for all the bets I've lost i won everyone!

Biggest squares are libtards to set in their ways to see anyy other side of data and they misrepresent the data they have. Look at winky the biggest square on earth says all teasers are suckers bets and never lays over -200, sigh. But but epsn had the stats how do I still lose?

Idiot leftists but they make the market great again
I hope this is what you were looking for AA

:)

Yeah-trump has been awesome-really loving how he’s made this country great again

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
or how about Manafort's sentence was switched to home confinement, even though the prison he was staying at has no Corona virus

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
And I thought the United States presidential election of 2016 was a choice between the lesser of two evils.

Trump v Biden, yuk.

More than 330 million people in the U.S. and this is the best we can do?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The country is no longer about red, white and blue.

But rather, red versus blue or right versus left.

Whatever happened to right versus wrong?

mr merlin

EOG Master
And I thought the United States presidential election of 2016 was a choice between the lesser of two evils.

Trump v Biden, yuk.

More than 330 million people in the U.S. and this is the best we can do?
Are you kidding, we're the most blessed people on earth, getting the opportunity to elect Donald not once, but twice.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Haha.

To each his own.

Imagine the number of investigations in Trump's second term.
No real ones, he'll be unchained and unhindered as he cleans out the swamp.

If the left keeps pissing off people in blue states the Repubs could easily take back the house. then there would be no investigations at all.

railbird

EOG Master
i always hates gloabilsm with a passion. Trump the only president in my life time that has fought against it. i love the guy. I didnt like the bushes.

railbird

EOG Master
How is Trump not getting 100% of jew votes with all he has done for israel? because most the liberal jews are athiests , thats why.

Bushay

NHL Expert
I heard the guy was a fraud. Thank you Mr president for getting rid of another bad apple.
"I heard" lol

Does this sum up the typical Trump supporter or what?

I heard!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I heard you were a funny guy.

Can't confirm that at this time. But that's what I heard. :)

Bushay

NHL Expert
No real ones, he'll be unchained and unhindered as he cleans out the swamp.

If the left keeps pissing off people in blue states the Repubs could easily take back the house. then there would be no investigations at all.
These quotes are going to be a riot come November.

Bushay

NHL Expert
How is Trump not getting 100% of jew votes with all he has done for israel? because most the liberal jews are athiests , thats why.
Only an idiot not capable of understanding this. Welcome to that club. Make sure your dues are up to date.

kane

EOG master

Don't worry, he makes up for it by getting 100% of the illiterate, racist, Nazi vote

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump fires fouth Inspector General in a month. Only one side to this behavior. America's democracy is under attack like never before. Trump is a piece of shit.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Because you'll find pedophiles amongst the Orthodox Jewish men. Thats Trumps Jewish base. They are also known to have very bad hygiene. That's Trumps Jewish base. Orthodox Jews don't care that Trump discriminates against religion and murders migrates and refugees.
Trump will get about 25% of the Jewish vote. The bad, dirty, stinky, pedophile kind.

Last edited:
If not for coronavirus, Trump would have been the GOAT. If he pulls us out of the catastrophe caused by coronavirus, he has a chance to be on the top of the mountain.

mr merlin

EOG Master
If not for coronavirus, Trump would have been the GOAT. If he pulls us out of the catastrophe caused by coronavirus, he has a chance to be on the top of the mountain.
Protests against these shutdowns growing worldwide now.

If this continues the entire will turn their heads to Trump for salvation. He can rule the world if he chooses.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Protests against these shutdowns growing worldwide now.

If this continues the entire will turn their heads to Trump for salvation. He can rule the world if he chooses.
The entire world is laughing at the clown daily. Lol. The damage is done and can never be changed. Even if he cured cancer by suggesting they disinfect everyone by drinking Drano. You people live in a fantasy world but the mentally ill live their lives without even knowing it.

blueline

EOG Master
The entire world is laughing at the clown daily. Lol. The damage is done and can never be changed. Even if he cured cancer by suggesting they disinfect everyone by drinking Drano. You people live in a fantasy world but the mentally ill live their lives without even knowing it.

Saw a news segment describing how some countries now pity us

mr merlin

EOG Master
Luckily for America, we'll have at least another 4 1/2 more years of "damage".