Here’s a political thread for you

Valuist

EOG Master
The Davey Lopes/Lightfoot analogy cracked me up. It should be pointed out that it's a 57 year old Lightfoot who resembles a 75 year old Lopes.

But Merlin says Trump is leading in all the swing states, interesting

Dr Merlin is obviously obsessively scouring the net daily to find outlier polls to reinforce his confirmation bias. Dude won’t even bet me 5 bucks on the election.

kane

EOG master
Dr Merlin is obviously obsessively scouring the net daily to find outlier polls to reinforce his confirmation bias. Dude won’t even bet me 5 bucks on the election.

Merlin is a troll, some of his posts are literally laugh out loud funny. The difference between his trolling and Raiders trolling is, Merlin knows he's a troll, he's even admitted it, much of what he posts he doesn't actually believe. Raiders on the other hand trolls, but thinks he isn't, he'll post something ridiculous that looks like trolling, except it's what he honestly thinks, that's what makes shitting on Raiders so much fun, it's a chance to slap around a guy who actually believes the bullshit he posts, unlike Merlin who knows much of what he posts is bullshit

mr merlin

EOG Master
Merlin is a troll, some of his posts are literally laugh out loud funny. The difference between his trolling and Raiders trolling is, Merlin knows he's a troll, he's even admitted it, much of what he posts he doesn't actually believe. Raiders on the other hand trolls, but thinks he isn't, he'll post something ridiculous that looks like trolling, except it's what he honestly thinks, that's what makes shitting on Raiders so much fun, it's a chance to slap around a guy who actually believes the bullshit he posts, unlike Merlin who knows much of what he posts is bullshit
Troll schmoll, i speak and spout only truth...as does the commander.

What are the odds on a Trump mask today? The michigan health director warned him that if he doesn't wear one , he'll be in violation of whitmers executive order.

kane

EOG master
Troll schmoll, i speak and spout only truth...as does the commander.

What are the odds on a Trump mask today? The michigan health director warned him that if he doesn't wear one , he'll be in violation of whitmers executive order.

LOL

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="mr merlin, post: 7598425, member: 903"]I am not joking in any way. My mouth/keyboard is like an eternal fountain, bubbling up truth in it's purest form.[/QUOTE]

You said Trump would win 50 states

mr merlin

EOG Master
[QUOTE="mr merlin, post: 7598425, member: 903"]I am not joking in any way. My mouth/keyboard is like an eternal fountain, bubbling up truth in it's purest form.

You said Trump would win 50 states[/QUOTE]
Did I?

That's a bold statement.

blueline

EOG Master
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/21/trump-senate-mcsally-arizona-273555

Senior political advisers to President Donald Trump warned Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell Thursday that Republican Sen. Martha McSally is falling dangerously behind in the critical swing state of Arizona.

Trump’s campaign team was meeting with the president at the White House to discuss the state of play in a handful of battleground states. Toward the end of the meeting, Trump pulled McConnell, who was at the White House to meet with him on another matter, into the Roosevelt Room. The discussion turned to Arizona, where recent polling has shown Trump and McSally trailing.

mr merlin

EOG Master
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/21/trump-senate-mcsally-arizona-273555

Senior political advisers to President Donald Trump warned Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell Thursday that Republican Sen. Martha McSally is falling dangerously behind in the critical swing state of Arizona.

Trump’s campaign team was meeting with the president at the White House to discuss the state of play in a handful of battleground states. Toward the end of the meeting, Trump pulled McConnell, who was at the White House to meet with him on another matter, into the Roosevelt Room. The discussion turned to Arizona, where recent polling has shown Trump and McSally trailing.
Since it was obviously a private meeting, what are the odds either trump or mcconnell came out and said what they were discussing? Pretty low, which means it's fake news.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

It is much easier and infinitely more flattering to find a high bias poll than a resume of Turnip accomplishments.

Merlin sees Turnips greatest accomplishment as pissing off the left.

That, in a nutshell is the mindset of any of Turnip's base.

The rest of the country, while scoring at home, have realized that is no way to MAGA and that A is not anywhere near GA.

Unity is the only way to build anything. The Merlins and the BM types have no intent to build anything.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
This is from predictit.org on May 23 2020
PA Democrat 64 cents
MI 65 cents
WI 58 cents
AZ 57 cents

republican 248 electoral votes
democrats 216 electoral votes

election winner (78.7M shares traded)
trump 49 cents
biden 48 cents

Info to compare with bookmaker's numbers.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
If anyone needs a blatant example of Turnip's absolute uselessness as a world leader look no further than Venezueala.

Today, Iran is going to anchor in Venezuelan waters and may unload the first of 5 supertankers carrying much needed gasoline for Maduro's supporters and Venezuelan industry.

The two most heavily sanctioned US arch enemies are doing business right under Turnip's nose, with full assistance of Russia and to a lesser extent China.

Turnip has however talked a mean game and threatened everyone involved.

Way to go tough guy.

George Senior would have seized those ships in 17 minutes and dared someone to stop him.

Difference between a man and a big mouth bitch right there.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Twitter gave Trump the bullshit stamp , that is fukkin priceless.

President of former world's most powerful country gets tweets flagged for conspiracy, inaccuracy and lies.

So he threatens them with shit he can't do.

Hey guy, maybe try just stop lying????