Here is my card for today

railbird

EOG Master
<META content="Microsoft SafeHTML" name=Generator><STYLE>.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}</STYLE>Arizona State +9 :lock:
Indiana State +6 :lock:
Fairfield +2:lock:
Montana State +13.5:lock:
Fresno State -4:lock:
Northern Illinois +4.5:lock:
Morgan State -2 :lock:

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Re: Here is my card for today

<META content="Microsoft SafeHTML" name=Generator><STYLE>.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}</STYLE>Arizona State +9 :lock:

No rotation #'s on a Saturday with 100 games. There's an amateur for ya.

tripp

EOG Master

he is 2-2 right now with fresno, mon st, and az st pending

morgan st won, niu won

fairfield and ind st lost

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

up 40 units on the year is a bookmakers dream:+clueless you would be crying uncle pretty quick vd.

I don't know any book that would kick someone out for being up $400.00 for the year.... if he's actually up. Since he doesn't update his website for months at a time and he doesn't keep any records I guess it's easy to claim to be up. Typical tout....:shoot:

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

Apparently when one feels very strongly about a card, that card always seems to crash (many times in a cruel way)

ATX

<style>.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}</style> :lock:

what does this mean?

pardon my ignorance but I always thought it meant "lock"

is this that 'skater's reverse' shit again?

thebigthing

EOG Member

<meta content="Microsoft SafeHTML" name="Generator"><style>.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}</style>Arizona State +9 :lock:

all the luck railbird...:cheers

Heim

EOG Master

'
110% you won't hear from Railturd in this thread anymore....

Tout world is 'Groundhog Day' revisted.....the past is gone every new day is 0-0. Meanwhile
back at the ranch others are trying to figure out how to pay their utility bills. It's a great life
if you have the business to transfer the risk.......Naturally 'if' is the operative word here.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

'

Tout world is 'Groundhog Day' revisted.....the past is gone every new day is 0-0. Meanwhile
back at the ranch others are trying to figure out how to pay their utility bills. It's a great life
if you have the business to transfer the risk.......Naturally 'if' is the operative word here.

There is a reason why Birdie has been trying to go tout in the past before

railbird

EOG Master

'

my customers cant wait to resign every month,year. My retention rate os best in the buisness. Meanwhile I had to clean up and set people straight on your dogshit Mizzery St pick.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

my customers cant wait to resign every month,year. My retention rate os best in the buisness. Meanwhile I had to clean up and set people straight on your dogshit Mizzery St pick.

Your website looks like dog shit- but you know that already.