Here is the next president of our country:

So, both candidates are horrible. But since Trump is slightly more horrible, everyone should vote for the guy with dementia. Got it.

People will vote for the guy who won’t hire a staff full of incompetent family members/friends/sycophantic ass kissers

If Trump doesn’t have dementia he’s just flat out stupid

We finally got to see if trump was truly up to the job the past couple of weeks and he shit the bed

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
People will vote for the guy who won’t hire a staff full of incompetent family members/friends/sycophantic ass kissers

If Trump doesn’t have dementia he’s just flat out stupid

We finally got to see if trump was truly up to the job the past couple of weeks and he shit the bed

........and it showed how he will react if we get into a Recession - if we are not in one now. He will do all he can to help his family and rich friends and shit on the rest of us. Then again knowing his history how can we expect him to be a success? I have asked too many MAGAts to count and the next one to reply will be the first - and I am not counting on it here, either but will try again: EXCEPT for name licensing - please tell me ONE business #IQ45 has been successful at? ONE! That is all I ask. I know you can't come up with one but at least humor us with a try!

Trump - Winner.jpg

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
So, both candidates are horrible. But since Trump is slightly more horrible, everyone should vote for the guy with dementia. Got it.

Let's all be completely honest here. We are completely fucked. Regardless of who sits on the throne. And this was well before the virus. That will blow over.

We are fucked.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
on predict.org biden is 0.79 to win the democratic nominee. Sanders 0.10.

presidential winner
trump 0.45
biden 0.44

trump is down from 0.54 from last few weeks.

this price on trump is a steal.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Nobody is worse than Biden at this point.

Really?

Details please? Seeing how pathetically awful he fucked things up here what makes you think he will handle a Recession any better - assuming we are not in one now? He will deny we have one but then go about giving more breaks to the rich while fucking over everyone else..............as in exactly what he did with #GOPTaxScam. So please tell us all how great #IQ45 is handling things and how Biden would be worse knowing he was Veep when Obama was POTUS and all Obama did to save the Country from an even worse Recession! Plese tell us all how Der Fuhrer will handle things better than he has all of his other businesses?!

Trump - Winner.jpg

boston massacre

EOG Master
Really?

Details please? Seeing how pathetically awful he fucked things up here what makes you think he will handle a Recession any better - assuming we are not in one now? He will deny we have one but then go about giving more breaks to the rich while fucking over everyone else..............as in exactly what he did with #GOPTaxScam. So please tell us all how great #IQ45 is handling things and how Biden would be worse knowing he was Veep when Obama was POTUS and all Obama did to save the Country from an even worse Recession! Plese tell us all how Der Fuhrer will handle things better than he has all of his other businesses?!

View attachment 7460357

HEY MORON.

Nobody Gives 2 Fucks about all the Shit you Posted.

They knew about all that stuff.

The Election was all about this Great President.

WINNING, WINNING, WINNING, WINNING, WINNING and more WINNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrTop

EOG Master
........and it showed how he will react if we get into a Recession - if we are not in one now. He will do all he can to help his family and rich friends and shit on the rest of us. Then again knowing his history how can we expect him to be a success? I have asked too many MAGAts to count and the next one to reply will be the first - and I am not counting on it here, either but will try again: EXCEPT for name licensing - please tell me ONE business #IQ45 has been successful at? ONE! That is all I ask. I know you can't come up with one but at least humor us with a try!

/QUOTE]

the trump steaks failed too

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
trump has more wins than losses.

you could make a poster of all of michael jordan's failures too.

this is a bad post winky

Fine

EXCEPT for Name Licensing please tell me ONE "Win" he had in Business. Before he became POTUS! Just one. If you fail to do so it will show how much #IQ45 and his MAGAts LOVE Fake News even though they say how much they hate it.

ONE! Put up or STFU

Latest tweet from the self proclaimed “very stable genius”. Forget that he doesn’t know the difference between “sites” and “sights” DT is now lecturing states to speed up testing after he dicked around and ignored getting them the tests until nowB3B7005D-D0B4-4085-B5F0-826FD3D5DF98.png

boston massacre

EOG Master
Fine

EXCEPT for Name Licensing please tell me ONE "Win" he had in Business. Before he became POTUS! Just one. If you fail to do so it will show how much #IQ45 and his MAGAts LOVE Fake News even though they say how much they hate it.

ONE! Put up or STFU

We Shut you the Fuck up a Long Time ago.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Fine

ONE! Put up or STFU

No One Gave a Fuck ! Except you. That's why you're a Loser.

POTUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Orange man good!
Orange man good!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...umps_top_10_achievements_for_2019_142047.html

https://www.promiseskept.com/timeline/

https://wsau.com/blogs/ben-armstrong-blog/20344/full-list-of-president-trumps-accomplishments/

Don't get me wrong, though. I can't and won't vote Republican because the Religious Right has way too much influence. I'll probably throw my vote away on Jacob Hornberger because he's almost certainly going to be the best candidate running in the presidential election (by a very wide margin).
I keep thinking of potential changes (none of which will ever be seen in my lifetime).
Honestly, I think democracy is the most overrated form of government. Why should a person get to vote just because they've been alive 18 years?
Raise the voting age to 30, and people should have to score at least 120 on an Iq. test. All the bad politicians would be weeded out almost immediately.

railbird

EOG Master
IF Biden were smart he would pick Warren to get all the Bernie and radical left voters. But he isnt smart and will pick Klobuchar and only win 12 states

IF Biden were smart he would pick Warren to get all the Bernie and radical left voters. But he isnt smart and will pick Klobuchar and only win 12 states

Want to wager he doesn’t pick Klobuchar?

I will take K Harris and you can have the field. Name the price

MrTop

EOG Master
Want to wager he doesn’t pick Klobuchar?

I will take K Harris and you can have the field. Name the price

i am not saying who is going to win but, why would he take harris when California is going blue at this time??? california is a free spot the the bingo board.. he takes her cause she is black?

i think anyone but harris he should take. Trump cannot win california... biden wins cali EZ

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
i am not saying who is going to win but, why would he take harris when California is going blue at this time??? california is a free spot the the bingo board.. he takes her cause she is black?

i think anyone but harris he should take. Trump cannot win california... biden wins cali EZ

100% agree. He has to take someone from a State that Hillary lost in 2016 to try and get it back. A key state, too. CA does nothing to help him since, as you said, CA will be BLUE no matter who the Veep is