Here is the next president of our country:

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
You keep saying this but miss the silent middle and wonder why they are not heard. It's because you choose not to listen.
If they are Silent, how do they expect to be heard? They've had ample opportunity to speak up show and how how HUGE they are for 3+ years. On the contrary, when someone like Weld comes along and gives them a chance to speak out, and show how HUGE they are, and how disgusted with the Idiot they are, we get.......crickets, and single digit support for a great alternative. So again, give me some evidence to believe in.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
If Trump wins in 2020, its not because of the Cultists.
If the Cultists didn't exist at a rock, solid 40-45%, he'd get slaughtered. So yes, they will be the Primary reason he'll win. Of course, the D party doing their usual screw up will be a contributing factor. And people like you, who claim to be anti-Idiot, but won't back your supposed conviction with an actual vote against the Idiot, will be another contributing factor.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If the Cultists didn't exist at a rock, solid 40-45%, he'd get slaughtered. So yes, they will be the Primary reason he'll win. Of course, the D party doing their usual screw up will be a contributing factor. And people like you, who claim to be anti-Idiot, but won't back your supposed conviction with an actual vote against the Idiot, will be another contributing factor.

There isn't 45% cultists, just stop.

Why would I vote for an idology I'm mostly against? Would you? Of course not.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If they are Silent, how do they expect to be heard? They've had ample opportunity to speak up show and how how HUGE they are for 3+ years. On the contrary, when someone like Weld comes along and gives them a chance to speak out, and show how HUGE they are, and how disgusted with the Idiot they are, we get.......crickets, and single digit support for a great alternative. So again, give me some evidence to believe in.
They are heard at the voting booth every damn election. My customers are all professionals and don't have time to attend political functions, they do support their community though. That is different than going to college campuses and then the kids don't vote.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
There isn't 45% cultists, just stop.

Why would I vote for an idology I'm mostly against? Would you? Of course not.
Of course I would. If the alternative is worse. I'll vote for Biden if he's the Candidate, and all I do is hammer him all day, every day.
Show me some EVIDENCE of this Huge amount of R's ready to vote The Idiot out. You're not willing to. Where are they? They had a chance to show their numbers with Weld.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Of course I would. If the alternative is worse. I'll vote for Biden if he's the Candidate, and all I do is hammer him all day, every day.
Show me some EVIDENCE of this Huge amount of R's ready to vote The Idiot out. You're not willing to. Where are they? They had a chance to show their numbers with Weld.

There are three people who posted in here that are conservatives, don't like trump, but don't like Biden - Me, Sol, and EJD. There are many people like that. 90,000 people in Michigan left the president blank in 2016, what does that tell you in an election that was decided by 10,000 votes?

I never heard of Weld. A lot of this is how you market yourself. Of course a month ago when everything was going pretty well, Weld wouldn't have been brought up by you.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
They are heard at the voting booth every damn election. My customers are all professionals and don't have time to attend political functions, they do support their community though. That is different than going to college campuses and then the kids don't vote.
How are they heard, if they leave their damn ballot blank? You're heard in an election when you actually vote, not lack the courage to do so. Why haven't they been heard during the R Primary?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
There are three people who posted in here that are conservatives, don't like trump, but don't like Biden - Me, Sol, and EJD. There are many people like that. 90,000 people in Michigan left the president blank in 2016, what does that tell you in an election that was decided by 10,000 votes?

I never heard of Weld. A lot of this is how you market yourself. Of course a month ago when everything was going pretty well, Weld wouldn't have been brought up by you.
I've been bringing up Weld for years. I voted 3rd party in 2016 because of Weld. He was BY FAR the most qualified candidate on any ticket.. I brought him up many times way earlier than a month ago. If you are actually as disgusted with The Idiot as you claim, you would have made it your business to hear of a viable alternative in your own party. It tells me that if they do it again, the Idiot will get in again. Leaving your ballot blank only helps the Idiot.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
They vote in the primaries also. Trump ran unopposed in Michigan.
Not True. There was ample opportunity to vote against The Idiot in Mich and other Primaries. The HUGE voting block that you think exists, doesn't.

Michigan[edit]
This section is transcluded from 2020 Michigan Republican primary. (edit | history)
Incumbent United States President Donald Trump is being challenged by three candidates: former governor Mark Sanford of South Carolina, former congressman Joe Walsh of Illinois, and former governor Bill Weld of Massachusetts. Sanford and Walsh both withdrew prior to the primary. Michigan is the only primary state where Sanford's name remains on the ballot.[45]
2020 Michigan Republican primary[46]
Candidate Votes % Estimated
delegates

Donald Trump 603,05493.9%73
Uncommitted 25,9664.0%
Bill Weld 5,7110.9%
Mark Sanford (withdrawn) 3,9910.6%
Joe Walsh (withdrawn) 3,8450.6%

Total 642,567 100% 73

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

How can he market himself when the Biased, Idiot Loving media, didn't give him the time of day.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I've been bringing up Weld for years. I voted 3rd party in 2016 because of Weld. He was BY FAR the most qualified candidate on any ticket.. I brought him up many times way earlier than a month ago. If you are actually as disgusted with The Idiot as you claim, you would have made it your business to hear of a viable alternative in your own party. It tells me that if they do it again, the Idiot will get in again. Leaving your ballot blank only helps the Idiot.
When you get that little voters guide in the paper and your guy Weld isn’t in it,,,,

by leaving my presidential vote blank but voting for everything else, it shows I thought it over and decided neither deserved my vote. Obviously that strategy hurt Clinton in ‘16. Would you vote for someone in a coin flip election who couldn’t be bothered to show up in your state until the final day?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
When you get that little voters guide in the paper and your guy Weld isn’t in it,,,,

by leaving my presidential vote blank but voting for everything else, it shows I thought it over and decided neither deserved my vote. Obviously that strategy hurt Clinton in ‘16. Would you vote for someone in a coin flip election who couldn’t be bothered to show up in your state until the final day?
Yes, if the alternative is worse.
This isn't 2016. I had my little Protest vote in 2016, plenty of us did one way or another. This is 2020, and we've seen what an utter incompetent disaster the Idiot has been. No more time for that lack of courage shit.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
FW-I believe you've mentioned you're a business owner in the past. Just want to send my best wishes as I'm a believer that private/small business owners are going to be more important/needed than ever going forward.
I was at one time, now I work for a small business, kind of as an independent contractor (3 of us, but we do $1.5 mil gross). Every week now is a new set of changes, but it’s the world we live in.

They vote in the primaries also. Trump ran unopposed in Michigan.

^^^^^^ THIS^^^^^^
Many R’s like to bring up the DNC fixed the primary for Hillary in 2016.

The RNC refused to put Welds name on the ballot in many states for this primary even though he’d filled the prerequisites.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Right Winky, if he only had your head for business, eh?

Bankruptcies mean nothing to me, a lot of very smart men and women have used them successfully for years.

Yes, some people end up there not on their own accord but for plenty it's a savvy and profitable business move they've been planning all along.

It's law in the land, of course Trump and other intelligent folks are going to make it work for them.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Right Winky, if he only had your head for business, eh?

Bankruptcies mean nothing to me, a lot of very smart men and women have used them successfully for years.

Yes, some people end up there not on their own accord but for plenty it's a savvy and profitable business move they've been planning all along.

It's law in the land, of course Trump and other intelligent folks are going to make it work for them.

Patrick: Fine. Take away "Name Licensing".......tell me ONE successful business #IQ45 has had. ONE! Just one!

He has made his career out of screwing people over and telling them if they don't like it to take them to court. He is (in)famous for telling someone he will pay them $100,000 for a job. They do it. he says he doesn't like the job they did, it was faulty and he is only going to pay them $30,000 for it and if they don't like it they can take him to court. They don't because doing so would cost more than the $70,000 they stood to gain. Look it up. What do you think would happen if I stayed at one of his properties for 2 nights at the cost of $500 a night and when the bill came I said I was not happy and was only going to pay $300 for the 2 nights? Think they would say, "Sure, fine, no problem" or would they say "NO - we have your CC on file and we already processed the $1000 and if you don't like it you can take us to court."

I agree - the latter.

EVERY BK cost "little people" money. Not that he cared. He is a Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman........and there really is no debating that

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Patrick: Fine. Take away "Name Licensing".......tell me ONE successful business #IQ45 has had. ONE! Just one!

He's a billionaire, that's all you need to know. That's plenty of success. Pretty sure a part time ref making $36 bucks a night shouldn't be critiquing his business skills.

He has made his career out of screwing people over and telling them if they don't like it to take them to court. He is (in)famous for telling someone he will pay them $100,000 for a job. They do it. he says he doesn't like the job they did, it was faulty and he is only going to pay them $30,000 for it and if they don't like it they can take him to court. They don't because doing so would cost more than the $70,000 they stood to gain. Look it up.

Really? A man who beats the fuck out of his sister is mocking someone's character.

You're the lowest of the low dude, you beat on chicks, your SISTER no less!!! I'm sure Trump is happy your kind is on the other side.

What do you think would happen if I stayed at one of his properties for 2 nights at the cost of $500 a night and when the bill came I said I was not happy and was only going to pay $300 for the 2 nights? Think they would say, "Sure, fine, no problem" or would they say "NO - we have your CC on file and we already processed the $1000 and if you don't like it you can take us to court."

I agree - the latter.

Yes, probably. If you were unhappy why not speak up before the bill arrives? This must be a move of yours.....

Sounds like the dudes that eat everything off their plate, lick it clean, then complain about the food when the bill comes.

EVERY BK cost "little people" money. Not that he cared. He is a Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman........and there really is no debating that

Yes, he's ugly and orange. What are you in the 2nd grade?

We tend to hate "up". We don't hate the bum pushing the cart, we hate the guy 3 doors down with the Ferrari.

The POTUS has you beat in every way there is to beat a man. You're a bottom feeding piece of shit that likes to hold everyone else to standards that you can only dream about.

You got a lot of nerve, punk.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I don't like to be nasty but I HATE a MF'er like this. Has the nerve to laugh, mock and ridicule people that won't vote the same way he does.

We're all idiots if we don't think like he does.

Yeah, he's one to judge others.

I used to think the world of Winky, still remember Shrink and I meeting him at the Golden Nugget.....

Now through politics and his refusal to respect anyone else he's shown me who he really is. I wouldn't spit on him these days.

Thanks for voting left, moron.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
He's a billionaire, that's all you need to know. That's plenty of success. Pretty sure a part time ref making $36 bucks a night shouldn't be critiquing his business skills.

How do you know?

You take him on his word?

OK - guess what............I AM A BILLIONAIRE, TOO!

You have to believe me since I will not show you my taxes, too

EVERYONE here is a Billionaire............until you see your taxes

As for the rest - easy to say not in front of my face. Repeat certain comments in front of me and there had better be a Coroner there because they won't be able to ID the remains of what was left of your body any other way

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
As for the rest - easy to say not in front of my face. Repeat certain comments in front of me and there had better be a Coroner there because they won't be able to ID the remains of what was left of your body any other way

You're a wife beating piece of shit. Or you would be if you could get near a chick that was still conscious.

Because of that you get off beating up your adult aged sister instead. Yeah dude, that makes you a real man.

Say it to your face? That's a deal. I love to talk to cowards that beat on women....

PM on the way.

MrTop

EOG Master
I saw this. Never mind the ads were his own words used against him and 100% REAL! THIS IS WHAT DICTATORS DO! Can we see ANY OTHER POTUS even threatening to do this? NO!

I 100% GUARANTEE they WILL run blatantly false and misleading ads and when Biden's people complain they will be called Snowflake Libtards and told to STFU.

VOTE BLUE ON NOV 3 AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT..................BECAUSE IT DOES!

If you think things are bad NOW! Send this Ass Clown back for 4 more years and what we are going thru now will look like Prosperity

View attachment 7460596

didn't he sell steaks?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
You're the kind of dude that makes women feel VERY uncomfortable. And I doubt it's them just fearing an ass whipping.

Winkyduck? What does that mean? Sounds like a user name right out of PedVille.....

SHOW ME ON THE DUMMY WHERE WINKY TOUCHED YOU!!!

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
You're a wife beating piece of shit. Or you would be if you could get near a chick that was still conscious.

Because of that you get off beating up your adult aged sister instead. Yeah dude, that makes you a real man.

Say it to your face? That's a deal. I love to talk to cowards that beat on women....

PM on the way.

I can't say I'm surprised. Winkyduck is obviously mentally ill from his posting history.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I don't like to be nasty but I HATE a MF'er like this. Has the nerve to laugh, mock and ridicule people that won't vote the same way he does.

We're all idiots if we don't think like he does.

Yeah, he's one to judge others.

I used to think the world of Winky, still remember Shrink and I meeting him at the Golden Nugget.....

Now through politics and his refusal to respect anyone else he's shown me who he really is. I wouldn't spit on him these days.

Thanks for voting left, moron.

Keep Bringing it Pat.

You're on the Correct Path.

boston massacre

EOG Master
How do you know?

You take him on his word?

OK - guess what............I AM A BILLIONAIRE, TOO!

You have to believe me since I will not show you my taxes, too

EVERYONE here is a Billionaire............until you see your taxes

Tell this Quaker Jack, that POTUS has never been issued a Parking Ticket.

If you Listen to this SNOWFLAKE, You would think that POTUS just got Released from doing 25 Years in Lock up.

LIBERALS are a Virus.

boston massacre

EOG Master
^^^^^^ THIS^^^^^^
Many R’s like to bring up the DNC fixed the primary for Hillary in 2016.

The RNC refused to put Welds name on the ballot in many states for this primary even though he’d filled the prerequisites.

This Snowflake doesn't Tell you, that Weld had 12 Person Rallies.

Went to the Salvation Army for Donations.

He had nothing else to do with his Life.

Multiple Time Loser.

MrTop

EOG Master
interesting Fan Duel put up the presidential Election but took it down in west virginia ........They had it up for 2 hours

here it comez folks..super bowl will take a back seat..

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
interesting Fan Duel put up the presidential Election but took it down in west virginia ........They had it up for 2 hours

here it comez folks..super bowl will take a back seat..
Was this due to too much one way action?

Predictit.org has the following numbers.
To be next president
Trump 48 cents
Biden 43 cents
73.2 million shares traded

But which party to win the presidency in 2020
Democrats 51 cents
Republican 50 cents
3.7 million shares traded.

MrTop

EOG Master
Want to wager he doesn’t pick Klobuchar?

I will take K Harris and you can have the field. Name the price

i think you are right with harris The dems will throw the towel in though with biden... Cuomo will finish the game and win in extra innings

blueline

EOG Master
From a NY Post article couple of days ago

Senior Democratic party insiders gave The Post the following odds:

• Amy Klobuchar 5 to 2

• Gretchen Whitmer 4 to 1

• Kamala Harris 9 to 1

• Tammy Duckworth 9 to 1

• Michelle Obama 15 to 1

• Elizabeth Warren 20 to 1

• Stacey Abrams 25 to 1

• Catherine Cortez Masto 25 to 1