Here is the next president of our country:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Which speech didn't you love, because i guarantee you and the media will gush over every speech, just wait for obamas, oh my god, it'll be wonderful. LOL. Just like with the debates, remember the 2016 debates? They always say the republican did terrible, it's part of the talking points, everything a dem say's is great, every republican performance is terrible.

They'll All Be Naked When Barry Starts Massaging Their Brain.

cheapseats

EOG Master
DNC viewership is a complete disaster so far. Haha, only the farthest of far left loonies are checking in on the deranged new green deal criminals.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"No collusion. Where are the Russians".
- Dumb Alfie

Today a bipartisan Senate Intel report led by the RepubliCons was made public. It said Trump and his administration sought help from Putin to win the 2016 election. The report also said Trump lied to Mueller and the Trump administration interfered with the Mueller investigation.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
- Dumb Alfie

Today a bipartisan Senate Intel report led by the RepubliCons was made public. It said Trump and his administration sought help from Putin to win the 2016 election. The report also said Trump lied to Mueller and the Trump administration interfered with the Mueller investigation.

Lies.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
i am hearing this second hand. is it true?

last night at the convention, bernie say's he wants 100% tax rate on a million/ yr on up.......

true or false

alfie

EOG Dedicated
- Dumb Alfie

lol, ok clouseau......

banned at every site
-lunny tunes big runner

alfie

EOG Dedicated
- Dumb Alfie

this is for the helen keller -bigrunner of eog......

direct from wapo-The report, like its predecessors, does not allege a conspiracy or collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Since this is coming from the WH I'll assume it's mostly bullshit and lies

It is. You would have to be brain dead to believe most of them.

Easy way to see if a president has accomplished anything.

Take a walkthrough of your neighborhood on INAUGURATION day take half dozen pics, do the same thing in four years.

Look at your mortgage, credit and bank account statements over that time.

Check your paystub.

Fukkin list of accomplishments bullshit.

most folk ain't that fukkin dumb

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Since this is coming from the WH I'll assume it's mostly bullshit and lies

Liberals: I feel like Donald Trump is an asshole!!!
Independent voter: Here is a list of facts and statistics that show what he has accomplished.
Liberals: I don't feel like reading those facts or discussing them. I feel like he's an asshole and that's all that matters.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
this is for the helen keller -bigrunner of eog......

direct from wapo-The report, like its predecessors, does not allege a conspiracy or collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia

Trump sought help from Putin. Manafort who worked for free as campaign manager gave internal polling data with instructions to target certain battleground states to Putin and his intel spies.

Trump spoke to Roger Stone consistently about the timing of the Russian Wikileaks dumps. Trump then lied to Mueller saying he never talked to Roger Stone. Subsequently Roger Stone publicly stated he would never rat on Trump. Trump then commutes Roger Stones 7 year sentence. Trump is a traitor, Paul Manafort is a traitor, Roger Stone is a traitor, Mike Flynn is a traitor.

Dumb Alfie says "No collusion, where are the Russians. Go Trump go. I don't like women, they're all lesbians".

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/18/us/politics/senate-intelligence-russian-interference-report.html

"The black guys at Starbucks definitely weren't arrested".
- Dumb Alfie

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Trump sought help from Putin. Manafort who worked for free as campaign manager gave internal polling data with instructions to target certain battleground states to Putin and his intel spies.

Trump spoke to Roger Stone consistently about the timing of the Russian Wikileaks dumps. Trump then lied to Mueller saying he never talked to Roger Stone. Subsequently Roger Stone publicly stated he would never rat on Trump. Trump then commutes Roger Stones 7 year sentence. Trump is a traitor, Paul Manafort is a traitor, Roger Stone is a traitor, Mike Flynn is a traitor.

Dumb Alfie says "No collusion, where are the Russians. Go Trump go. I don't like women, they're all lesbians".

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/18/us/politics/senate-intelligence-russian-interference-report.html

- Dumb Alfie

I didn't know that. Tell me more!

alfie

EOG Dedicated

- Dumb Alfie

donkey, you don't know shit as fact. in your delusional mind everything you read bad against trump is true...
i posted what wapo printed. i didn't write or fabricate it.....

you're a blithering idiot. complete fool and stiff. your moniker as #1 sheep is truly fitting

kane

EOG master
Liberals: I feel like Donald Trump is an asshole!!!
Independent voter: Here is a list of facts and statistics that show what he has accomplished.
Liberals: I don't feel like reading those facts or discussing them. I feel like he's an asshole and that's all that matters.

What you call facts and accomplishments, I call lies and bullshit

Bigrunner

EOG Master
this all fake. just like you

You will say anything to defend Trump and Putin. Dumb Alfie says "It's a hoax". Trump said "North Korea denuclearized". Dumb Alfie says "North Korea denuclearized".

Remember when Dumb Trump said "Injecting disinfectant may cure the Coronavirus". Dumb Alfie defended Dumb Trump by claiming Dumb Trump meant injecting hydrogen peroxide, not Lysol.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
You will say anything to defend Trump and Putin. Dumb Alfie says "It's a hoax". Trump said "North Korea denuclearized". Dumb Alfie says "North Korea denuclearized".

Remember when Dumb Trump said "Injecting disinfectant may cure the Coronavirus". Dumb Alfie defended Dumb Trump by claiming Dumb Trump meant injecting hydrogen peroxide, not Lysol.

not always defending trump, just pointing out your lies.....just like above......post where trump or me said n kor de nuked...shouldn't take you more than a minute...you make a fool of yourself daily......

in the last 4 years more people in the fbi have been indicted than anyone in the trump family over russia..

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Watched Mrs. Obama's speech today. Now there's someone with some clout.

She presented the truth in a way only she can do it. The woman is iconic.