Here is the next president of our country:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Wrong. Not only did inflation stay on target, but it created more jobs.

You people just try to pull shit out of your ass.

prove it

what is the inflation rate on tariffed goods mid 2018 to present. Not the overall rate.

The poster said people paid more for tariffed goods. He did not speak of the overall inflation rate.

Expert industry analysts across the board have stated job losses are in the 300k range. Let's see your numbers.

Why are you talking about other people pulling shit out their ass?

The two statements you made here is the epitome of shit out your ass. You can't read, don't know fukk about this stuff and posted no facts.

Again.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
It's official: this year's DNC is a disaster!
The ratings are 25% less compared to 2016's convention that nominated Hillary Clinton.
But…
The picture gets worse when you look at the major networks.
CBS, NBC, and ABC saw a 42 percent drop in viewership.
Yikes.
Ratings are a strong indication of the enthusiasm behind the party and the candidate.
While polls appear to show Joe Biden in the lead nationally, it is clear that the enthusiasm remains behind President Trump.

The ratings are 25% less compared to 2016's convention that nominated Hillary Clinton.
But…
Yikes.
Ratings are a strong indication of the enthusiasm behind the party and the candidate.
While polls appear to show Joe Biden in the lead nationally, it is clear that the enthusiasm remains behind President Trump.

Hoping the RNC convention ratings are huge. The bigger the audience for the upcoming shit show the better it is for Joe

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
But…
Yikes.

16 years later, and nothing has changed.

kane

EOG master
Is that true or is that something you heard on CNN and are repeating here.?

Don't have to see it on CNN, we all lived it. You mean to tell me you don't remember months before the election the economy crashing? And you don't remember Obama taking over in troubled times and turning the economy around? And you don't remember Obama handing Trump a great economy? Haven't you heard all the times Trump says he built the strongest economy in the history of the world? You know, the strong economy that Obama handed him.

kane

EOG master
trump is out there daily...joe needs to come out.....

i want to hear how joe is going to fix everything.

I agree, at some point Biden needs to get out and start doing the typical things candidates do, of course due to Covid he can't just walk into coffee shops and meet and greet people, so he has to be creative, but it's getting close to the time where he does need to get out more

mr merlin

EOG Master
I agree, at some point Biden needs to get out and start doing the typical things candidates do, of course due to Covid he can't just walk into coffee shops and meet and greet people, so he has to be creative, but it's getting close to the time where he does need to get out more
He cant, that's the problem.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
prove it

what is the inflation rate on tariffed goods mid 2018 to present. Not the overall rate.

The poster said people paid more for tariffed goods. He did not speak of the overall inflation rate.

Expert industry analysts across the board have stated job losses are in the 300k range. Let's see your numbers.

Why are you talking about other people pulling shit out their ass?

The two statements you made here is the epitome of shit out your ass. You can't read, don't know fukk about this stuff and posted no facts.

Again.

I said nothing about "tariffed goods", dipshit.

Who the fuck can't read?

Did those "experts" tell you to laugh for weeks at my prediction in March of record equity markets by the election too? LOL.

There is literally nothing you're ever right about.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I said nothing about "tariffed goods", dipshit.

Who the fuck can't read?

Did those "experts" tell you to laugh for weeks at my prediction in March of record equity markets by the election too? LOL.

There is literally nothing you're ever right about.

We will see what the equity markets look like Nov 2.

When the printed stimulus is long gone

One exchange is not representative of "the markets" any more than Rasmussen is representative of the polls.

You can't read.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Don't have to see it on CNN, we all lived it. You mean to tell me you don't remember months before the election the economy crashing? And you don't remember Obama taking over in troubled times and turning the economy around? And you don't remember Obama handing Trump a great economy? Haven't you heard all the times Trump says he built the strongest economy in the history of the world? You know, the strong economy that Obama handed him.

Wow, perspective really is a strange thing.
Yes, I remember a man named Barack Obama. And I remember my stock portfolio struggling and barely being worth anything. And the unemployment rate being sky high.
And I remember all the close friends I had who died in Iraq and Afghanistan because he insisted on prolonging the wars needlessly. Not to mention tens of thousands of civilians in those countries die needlessly for the same reason.
When Trump was elected, I felt like I was a part of this country again. And the stock market boomed. I was happy, notwithstanding quite a few tragedies in my private life.
Kane, make me a promise. If Joe Biden being elected actually makes you happy, then go out and be the happiest, most productive person you can be.
Because as catastrophic as I view that event being, I will take solace in knowing that someone like you feels better about the country he lives in.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Seattle business owners blast city leaders as stores remain shut: 'Sick and tired' of mayor pandering to 'Marxist' council
The riots in Seattle and pandemic have devastated small local businesses

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
We will see what the equity markets look like Nov 2.

When the printed stimulus is long gone

One exchange is not representative of "the markets" any more than Rasmussen is representative of the polls.

You can't read.

Umm. The NASDAQ and the S&P 500 both hit record highs.

I said we would have record markets "by" the election. It's already happened. Multiple markets hitting highs. For someone who doesn't know what a two letter word means, you really shouldn't try to criticize anyone else's reading comprehension.