Heritage claiming past post

Mammon

EOG Master
Re: Heritage claiming past post

WINNER WINNER! Chicken Dinner! and a 200$ free play to boot and most important an apology~

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

WINNER WINNER! Chicken Dinner! and a 200$ free play to boot and most important an apology~

No thanks needed...............just happy you were paid(and then some) and a quick mistake by Heritage was quickly rectified.

:cheers

Mammon

EOG Master

No thanks needed...............just happy you were paid(and then some) and a quick mistake by Heritage was quickly rectified.

:cheers

Being from the Service bizz, how you handle problems says more than anything..:rabbi:

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Being from the Service bizz, how you handle problems says more than anything..:rabbi:

The customer should be treated as ALWAYS BEING RIGHT until proven otherwise...................the great SONNY REIZNER taught me that at age 24.

Heritage has proven to me FIRSTHAND at being a quality shop over the years more than any other shop I've ever been with.............and it's not even close. A few things they have done for others I know and myself would amaze you.

NOW, this is no guarantee this will continue, but the odds state that they will for at least the next 2-3 years, and hopefully beyond.

Why can't other books learn to do the right thing? Heritage will get my next deposit.