Herschel Walker

Heim

EOG Master
Walker running for his campaign life now in Georgia.

Anti-abortion advocate Hershel allegedly paid a woman to
have a abortion and fathered one of her children.

Not to mention threatening his ex-wife's life, lying about
his finances and using a profit for service to scam veterans.
and collect government money.

From Walker's son Christian:

"Every family member of Herschel Walker asked him not to run for office, because we all knew (some of) his past.

Every single one. He decided to give us the middle finger and air out all of his dirty laundry in public, while simultaneously lying about it. I'm done,"

railbird

EOG Master
He is still 10000x better than Biden rubber stamper Warnock
warnock the one who beat shit out of his wife and promotes abortions, what kind of pastor is that? Hershell and wife got past all of it in the name of jesus, its called a testimony.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
He is still 10000x better than Biden rubber stamper Warnock

Really?

Please explain how this is the case?

How many women has Warnock paid to get abortions for?
How many women has Warnock threatened to kill?

Herschel Walker is every bit as brain fried as his hero Der Fuhrer

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I suppose it could take Heerschell out if he fumbles the ball but he knows howid to put that shit in the endzone.

Heim

EOG Master
Hershel is a phony, but on second thought, everyone is in politics.

Look at DeSantis kissing Biden's ass for federal emergency funds yesterday.

They hate each other.

Fake it till you make it was invented for politics.

P.S. Hershel had amazing speed, but took him a while to get going,
plus a straight ahead runner, shiftiness was not his forte. Still remember
him on the ABC Superstars competition.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I dont care if he did or didn't I just dont think anyone who was going to vote for him would not now, why would they? He already made it known he has multiple kids with different women, then you have the fact he's black, blacks get a pass on stuff like this because everyone knows they're stupid and make poor decisions.

Conservative, religious whites who might be offended by this are simply not going to put a leftist like warnock back in the senate.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
95% or more of politicians are screwed up in the head. Why would any sane person want the public taking shots at you. Everything you do is scrutinized. I live in a community and the 3 people running for mayor are all out of their cotton picking mind. They accuse the others of everything short of murder in their ads.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Hershel is a phony, but on second thought, everyone is in politics.

Look at DeSantis kissing Biden's ass for federal emergency funds yesterday.

They hate each other.

Fake it till you make it was invented for politics.

P.S. Hershel had amazing speed, but took him a while to get going,
plus a straight ahead runner, shiftiness was not his forte. Still remember
him on the ABC Superstars competition.

#DeathSantis will do a "180" if the 2 run against each other in 2024.

DeSantis is a fucking lowlife scumbag dictator wannabe weasel

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
My thoughts about this are that just about every single person (including Hershel) who runs for this level of office in America is a scumbag...and it's probably a worldwide pattern.

The exceptions are so rare, I'm not going to further mention any of them in this thread.

Heim

EOG Master
I literally fall asleep when he's on Hannity...

Nothing sharp or profound from him, just political
rhetoric.

As Fred G. Sanford said....'one big dummy'

dfish

EOG Addicted
My thoughts about this are that just about every single person (including Hershel) who runs for this level of office in America is a scumbag...and it's probably a worldwide pattern.

The exceptions are so rare, I'm not going to further mention any of them in this thread.
Trading ban stirs my loins
Short of blowing the whole system up ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

boston massacre

EOG Master
Really?

Please explain how this is the case?

How many women has Warnock paid to get abortions for?
How many women has Warnock threatened to kill?

Herschel Walker is every bit as brain fried as his hero Der Fuhrer

You're The Only One Who Still Sniffs Biden's Underwear.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Scumbag Desantis voted against sending federal aid to NJ when Hurricane Sandy hit, but when it's his own state that needs assistance, the pos has his hands out, fucking hypocrite

DeSantis Is For Freedom.

That's What George Washington Fought For.

And Won.

You're For Communist Punks, Who Are Real Life Pussies.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Scumbag Desantis voted against sending federal aid to NJ when Hurricane Sandy hit, but when it's his own state that needs assistance, the pos has his hands out, fucking hypocrite

Don't forget Ted Cruz, too. #GQPTraitorsToDemocracy are always voting against federal aid...............until their state needs it then they cry and beg like the whining baby beeee-itches they are. If Der Fuhrer was still POTUS, #GQPDomesticTerrorists controlled the Senate and this was a Blue State they STILL wouldn't have received any money yet.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Obviously herschel knew the woman, I dont think the money was for an abortion, you pay for an abortion you dont send a get well card with little happy faces, it was prob for her or for the kid they supposedly had.

That makes Herschel a fine man,a fine man indeed.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Hershall Walker is an embarrassment to the Republican party.

For What Reason ?

Some Broad That's Making Claims.

The Scum In The Democratic Party, Have Tried To Label Trump A Racist, Since He Decided To Run For President In 2015.

Herschel's Been Good Friends With Trump His Whole Adult Life.

He Stepped Up And Defended Trump Against Those Scumbag Accusations.

He Said : If Trump Was A Racist, I WOULD KNOW.

railbird

EOG Master
we needs less liberal athiest jews, that have completly ruined USA, good news is some have died like ruth bader ginsburg, dink, the guesser , baby murderers, galore, now we need to throw some in jail like the FTX dirtbag. USA is permanently toast thanks to this genre and the quality of life is trending down fast because of them

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
we needs less liberal athiest jews, that have completly ruined USA, good news is some have died like ruth bader ginsburg, dink, the guesser , baby murderers, galore, now we need to throw some in jail like the FTX dirtbag. USA is permanently toast thanks to this genre and the quality of life is trending down fast because of them

Arenโ€™t you a Christian?