Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

Lucky... you are done with one more post like this... I am not putting up with it..... you have been warned for the last time

dirty

EOG Master

PLays So far

NBA

Tor -2.5 (Bet Jam)

NCAA

GTown -7 -115 Cascade

UF -10 (-120) Cascade

Oregon over 140.5 (Island Bet)

Oregon -3 (Island Bet)

UNC -8.5 (Bet Jamaica)

Going with my instincts and what I liked ... changed 2 last night... burned me... felt better after Mic was on these as well... I have always liked the faves tonite...

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

Dirty,
I like the Jazz tonight.....what are your thoughts on that game?
Thanks

dirty

EOG Master

I have looked at that game and it is on my Possible list... have not decided...

I am Adding Orlando -3

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

I'm on your two: Tor -3 & Orl -3
I am also on the Jazz -2.....they are the better team, Cassell is nursing a groin and may not play + the clips are not the same w/out Livingston. even though I very rarely play road favs, I just think the better team should win and 2 is a good # to me.

dirty

EOG Master

PLays So far

NBA

Tor -2.5 (Bet Jam)

Orlando -3 (Cascade)

NCAA

GTown -7 -115 Cascade

UF -10 (-120) Cascade

Oregon over 140.5 (Island Bet)

Oregon -3 (Island Bet)

UNC -8.5 (Bet Jamaica)

UF over 127 (Cascade)

Going with my instincts and what I liked ... changed 2 last night... burned me... felt better after Mic was on these as well... I have always liked the faves tonite...

dirty

EOG Master

I'm on your two: Tor -3 & Orl -3
I am also on the Jazz -2.....they are the better team, Cassell is nursing a groin and may not play + the clips are not the same w/out Livingston. even though I very rarely play road favs, I just think the better team should win and 2 is a good # to me.

All good Points.... I may add it...just can't pull the trigger right now....Good LUck

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I need Orl to hit to get me above water for having a shitty beginning for today.

dirty

EOG Master

Dos of those Babies :dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

Cannon

Banned

Well MOMAN has given us the above new BRITTANY picture for luck. I went 12-4 ATS last weekend with the plays I get from some large books so I am increasing my units the rest of the way for max. profits.

THURSDAY PLAYS
I will buy back to the best line for me since it opened. Example +6 open moves to + 7 1/2 closes at +7 I will play it at game time at the + 7 1/2.

I am betting to win $100 per unit if anyone cares. This way you faders will know how much to bet them for.

SOUTHERN ILLINOIS (8 UNITS ATS 2 UNITS MONEY LINE)

MEMPHIS (7 UNITS ATS 2 UNITS MONEY LINE)

PITTSBURGH (5 UNITS 1 UNIT MONEY LINE)

OHIO ST. (10 UNITS MONEY LINE) (BETTING TO WIN $1000)

BUTLER (6 UNITS ATS 1 UNIT MONEY LINE)

VANDY (7 UNITS ATS 1 UNIT MONEY LINE)

UNLV (8 UNITS ATS 2 UNITS MONEY LINE)

USC (9 UNITS ATS 1 UNIT MONEY LINE)

BRITTANY BRING US THE MONEY!!!!

I usually am not allowed to post these plays but Chuck and his ghosts have me pissed off. You guys are going to regret letting Chuck stay on this site. Plays from the layoff books in the NCAA tourney 12-4 last weekend 5-1 ATS so far this week . You guys are going to miss me!!!!

dirty

EOG Master

yea Cannon we will be sad to see you go....but the site is bigger than one person... we have over 5k Members... and we will not cater to just a few... you know that....

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

That Oregon Over would have been a no sweater if it werent for the slow start...Lets bring em' home!

dirty

EOG Master

We got Oregon and How in the hell UNC covered as well :dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

Well, between those 2 games, I just went from saying screw the NCAA tourney ill stick with NBA, to i cant wait for these 2 games tomorrow!!! Haha

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

I got crushed tonight.....0-4 college hoops and the jazz forgot that they had a game scheduled against the clippers tonight. Lost over 2 dimes tonight so here is what I'm gonna do. Laugh it off and go to bed. Tomorrow is another day :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 OK. now its bedtime

dirty

EOG Master

Cannon... In Honor of our Old Friend TIMMY D :houra:houra:houra

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/Njc2MjU="></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/Njc2MjU=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object><br><font size=1><a href="http://www.break.com/index/throwrocks.html">This is Why Palestinians Just Throw Rocks</a> - <a href="http://www.break.com/">Click Here for more great videos and pictures!</a></font>

dirty

EOG Master

Fuck-in-a Dirty......I'm speachless!

:LMAO :LMAO

Our old buddy posted that a couple years ago at Freewinners our old site... everytime I see that shit I die...I almost piss Myself.... :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

This guy was a Class A clown... quit posting all together... tried to get him here and Post...but to no avail.. I miss that fucker:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Cannon

Banned

NCAA tourney 5-3 this week. Lost those last two by a point each.

Tomorrow they said to play

Memphis ATS 7 units
Kansas Money line 7 units

NCAA tourney this week
42 Units in Winners
30 Units in Losers

Can't believe USC did not cover

Dirty Where is TIMMY D? I miss him did he quit gambling like the rest of us should.

Micelli do we match on those plays?

dirty

EOG Master

quit posting....and gambling... 4 kids will do that to ya... They are getting older involved in sports... He has his horses as well too, so just not time...

Cannon

Banned

Yea I remember he had horses.

My business partner has a horse running at Turfway Park first Race Saturday. It is an early race. The early line is 6-1. The horse is Lure My Daisy. I am putting $100 to place and $200 to show. It won't win but but should finish 2nd or 3rd. It ran 3rd last time out in a mile and this time it is 6 furlongs so it should be good.

dirty

EOG Master

I have my leans.....but have lots of capping still to do.

I do too...and Mine are the same as Cannons... but the way OSU has a Horseshoe up its ass makes you think are they destined... :hung

dirty

EOG Master

Yea I remember he had horses.

My business partner has a horse running at Turfway Park first Race Saturday. It is an early race. The early line is 6-1. The horse is Lure My Daisy. I am putting $100 to place and $200 to show. It won't win but but should finish 2nd or 3rd. It ran 3rd last time out in a mile and this time it is 6 furlongs so it should be good.

May follow you on it... good luck

dirty

EOG Master

YEAHHHH ANOTHER CHALK CHOKER!!!! GL

Sometimes you just gotta be square.... :houra:houra:houra

I got crushed tonight.....0-4 college hoops and the jazz forgot that they had a game scheduled against the clippers tonight. Lost over 2 dimes tonight so here is what I'm gonna do. Laugh it off and go to bed. Tomorrow is another day :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 OK. now its bedtime

Clips really took it to the Jazz... All we can do is grind it out another day :cheers:cheers

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Dirty, who you like in NBA for tomorow? I like Char and the Clippers with my system. What you think?

dirty

EOG Master

Nothing stands out...but I like Washington and Miami at first glance without crunching the Numbers.... may not have anything over night