Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

Official PLays for the Monday in the NBA

Atlanta +2.5 (bet Jam) -- write up above

New Orleans -5.5 (Cascade) -- New Orleans is 2.5 games out of the 8th playoff spot and Boston is out... Paul is back playing well and they have been a great Home team this year. Celts are playing for a High Lottery Pick. Boston is playing their 6th game in 9 days with 3 being on the road (last 2 in a row)..they are coming off a big road win at SA and could have a letdown. NO should blow these guys out of the water...

dirty

EOG Master

Portland just shit the bed 4th quarter...here we have a 2 point game early 4th and then BAM....Up side the head...Go Bam up side tha head....they just go apeshit and get clown out...

mc140

EOG Enthusiast

On em both Dirty. I checked the portland score on my phone and it was 73-70 i check it about five minutes later it was something like 91-75 :+clueless .

Cannon

Banned

Well a 12-4 weekend in the NCAA saved my week. BRITTANY will make us mucho $$$ for us this week.

NIT trends
favorites 9 or less 8-3-1 ATS
favorites of 10 or more 3-6 ATS

Monday and Tuesday plays

3 1/2 Units
SD. St.
Miss
W. Vir
Fla st.

3 Units
Air Force ML
Depaul

I will buy back to the opening line if the line moves against me.

Dirty I just got the call from my friends who are large books with the NCAA plays for Thursday and Friday. They gave me a 12-4 this weekend. These might be subject to change but for now.

5 UNITS
UNLV
USC

3 1/2 Units
S.Ill

3 Units
Memphis
Pitt
Ohio St. ML
Butler
Vandy

I will always buy to the opening line if it moves against me.

I will roll.

dirty

EOG Master

I don't know what happened... they just imploded.... got down big quick...

We will make it back on Monday

Cannon

Banned

I would think the USC,UNLV, S. Ill and Ohio St. ML might be a 4-0.

Cannon

Banned

They think another 6-2 on these again. They said the squares will be all over Kansas,AM,UCLA,Florida and Georgetown so we should get more points closer to game time. I liked Am a lower seed and lower ranked team favored they said Memphis by 7 SU. Dirty what do you think about Memphis?

dirty

EOG Master

I think they win straight up as well... they are a very good team... watched them many times... but didn't know how they would react being so young under pressure in the tourney... They proved they can handle it today...

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Dirty, I love the ATL pick tomorrow, might load up on it a bit.

Cannon

Banned

I am going to take some ML parlays on S. Ill, Memphis,Pitt, Ohio St.. Perhaps catch some dog SU winners.

Same for ML parlays on Butler,Vandy,UNLV,USC

Might get the Ohio St. Ml and catch 4 dogs winning SU out of the other 7 games for some nice Round robins 2's,3's and 4's payoffs.

Nothing big but some $50 round robins.

dirty

EOG Master

I will not take Butler....When Cinderella's Carriage turns back into a pumpkin it is usually rough... I can see UF blowing this game out... I can also see a game like today... that game is a No play for me....

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

dirty, I am also weary of taking Florida to cover anything anymore after today. I really thought they would blow purdue out, but for 30 minutes, they looked like shit. Not sure about another double digit win either...

Cannon

Banned

I told you to stay off Florida after a blowout laying double digits. That is always a damgerous move in foots or baskets. Ml was the only play on Florida today. Florida will not care about blowing out Butler they will save their energy for the weekend. Butler will play very hard in this game I feel.

Dirty check out these 4 hot women in this band from Iceland called NYLON.
YouTube - NYLON English Press Kit

dirty

EOG Master

If she knows Doc Mercer, then I can't go see her... She might bring his conspiracies with her :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Dirty, how confident are you with NO? I see a lot of good cappers on Boston.

dirty

EOG Master

I really like it... They are fighting for their playoff lives...Boston is out of it.... NO is a good home team...

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

Was gonna lay off tonight, but I love the Hornets myself....Too good to pass up, and with the public on the Celts on a short and should be sharp card, it was too good to pass up! time for Vegas to get back some Round 1 NCAA money from the squares...Good luck guys

munson15

I want winners...

Nice call on Atlanta tonight, Dirty, I got them at +155 ML.:houra Never in doubt, neede that after all the heartburn over the weekend!:+textinb3

tool21

EOG Dedicated

2-0 :houra:houra:houra:houra

:party:

That's what i like to see dirty!! i fell asleep before the ATL game so i couldn't put my car on it, but i had a good amount on it allready. Now if only K-state can come back and win by 5 :+whipping

Cannon

Banned

Well a 12-4 weekend in the NCAA saved my week. BRITTANY will make us mucho $$$ for us this week.

NIT trends
favorites 9 or less 8-3-1 ATS
favorites of 10 or more 3-6 ATS

Monday and Tuesday plays

3 1/2 Units
SD. St. (LOSER)
Miss (LOSER)
W. Vir
Fla st.

3 Units
Air Force ML (WINNER)
Depaul (WINNER)

I will buy back to the opening line if the line moves against me.

I need to just take all the home teams.
Well taking these dogs under 9 points in the NIT is doing nothing but losing.

dirty

EOG Master

These NBA Lines are getting Tighter than Dicks Hatband.... I am looking for a advantage for us to build on our 2-0 Night....

May have to wait til tomorrow.. overnights are just not showing anything right now

Cannon

Banned

Thanks for the NBA since I went 2-2 and lost 1 unit in NIT. Dirty taking these small dogs in the NIT is killing me. I should have taken all the favorites for a 3-1. I got both dogs tomorrow so the best I can do is a 1-1 so you will have to throw me a winner or two.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Cannon, got your info on NIT off General thread. Good stuff. Playing
cards, drinking beer and since you are the only guy I know who can
hook up music with betting...I'm asking...Clint Black with Killing Time.
Several of us would appreciate it. Thanks if you can.

dirty

EOG Master

Killin Time is a Classic Clover....

I really Like FSU tomorrow

Dirty, do me a favor. When picking your plays for tomorrow, please point out your BEST play. I'm debating whether to put my entire bankroll on 1 play or just grind it out or whatever. I might just play Shady's 1st quarters since those are money in the bank or trail Reb or Rocky or something. Eh, I might just make my own picks.