Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

Dirty, do me a favor. When picking your plays for tomorrow, please point out your BEST play. I'm debating whether to put my entire bankroll on 1 play or just grind it out or whatever. I might just play Shady's 1st quarters since those are money in the bank or trail Reb or Rocky or something. Eh, I might just make my own picks.

I will do what I can... But no guarantees... I would Grind it out... only way to make a profit longterm.... there is no easy fix.....

All those are great cappers... but you can never tell when they will lose... so you got to use Money management

Cannon

Banned

Dirty, do me a favor. When picking your plays for tomorrow, please point out your BEST play. I'm debating whether to put my entire bankroll on 1 play or just grind it out or whatever. I might just play Shady's 1st quarters since those are money in the bank or trail Reb or Rocky or something. Eh, I might just make my own picks.

I would bet it all on a 8 team parlay. Go out with a bang!!!!

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Cannon, owe you a beer one day my friend...we can talk politics HA.
I'm not going there again. Thanks Mr. C, I love Clint...seen him many
times.

Cannon

Banned

Clover

This is my new favorite band.

ORBO and THE LONGSHOTS

Click on these pictures for video this band is solid.

dirty

EOG Master

Dead Man Walking I want the Undertaker

You send me that cause my ex wife :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Cannon, nope...still like Frankie (Danger, Dirty Faces, etc) with a little
Noize thrown in.

Cannon

Banned

Dirty this band is from Norway!! What the hell else am I going to do. I got the plays for the next two NIT games which are my trashy picks and all 8 of the NCAA sides for another 6-2 that I got from my book friends so I can smoke some weed and listen to music till the weekend.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Cannon...you are FUN my friend.......lots of bs but FUN..........don't
mean that in a negative way my friend.

Cannon

Banned

Dirty this was when rock music was good. When the ACDC lead singer died they offered it to Slade's lead singer Noddy Holder and he turned it down and told them to hire Brian Johnson who I think sucks. This was the real ACDC.

YouTube - AC/DC Sin City 1978

dirty

EOG Master

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zoR8bL-ZXAA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zoR8bL-ZXAA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Cannon

Banned

Most of the songs for Back In Black were written before Bon Scott died. I never felt Brian Johnson had much talent for my money.

Dirty listen to this Frankie Miller he and Bob Segar sound alike. They are also friends. Frankie has more soul to his voice.
YouTube - Frankie Miller Ain't Got No Money=

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Dirty, what you think about Portland +3 tonight? I think they win outright. Might be another big play for me.

Even though Butler is out, so is Randolph. Arenas also stated that he would score 50 points the last time these 2 teams played for the whole Nate McMillan/Team USA ordeal and he ended up shooting below 25% or something. Wizards seem like the team you should go big on.

dirty

EOG Master

I would play the over in that game if I played anything.

dirty

EOG Master

I am playing these

No best play...they are the same

Memphis -1

Phoenix over 210.5

NY +8.5

NIT

FSU +5

NCState + 6.5

dirty

EOG Master

I am going to get drunk now.... see you guys in a bit

I have not had a day off since the EOG Blast

munson15

I want winners...

THAT's why you're "the hardest working man in handicapping!":+textinb3 Have a good time, Dirty!:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

NBA Wednesday

ATL +4.5

Tor -4.5

Mil over 195.5

May add a Play on Sactown... but will wait and see what happens

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

on atlanta with ya at +4.5 and also on clippers at +6. go hawks!! i got clemson too and i saw you had them diry, lets make some money tonight!!

dirty

EOG Master

on atlanta with ya at +4.5 and also on clippers at +6. go hawks!! i got clemson too and i saw you had them diry, lets make some money tonight!!

Good luck man....should be a good Night

dirty

EOG Master

What a Night....

Clemson almost blows the easy cover...ATL couldn't throw it in the ocean... Toronto easily covering the whole Night and Hangs on....Boston winning by 10-15 all night then Implode in the 4th quarter..... 117 Scored in the first half of Milwaukee game...should get that over easy....

Lets end the not on a Depaul and Mil over Cover....

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Hit the Mil-Clips over...hit a 19-pt. middle too with under 98 at half...