Hey Glaken, when is payday for the EOG/ Betjamaica pick 3 NFL contest

warrior

EOG Enthusiast
Yours truly came in first place...$2500 prize...woohoo!...Betjamaica already put $500 for coming in 12th place in the overall contest. EOG and Betjamaica rocks!

warrior

EOG Enthusiast
NO problem. I leaped frogged over the other guys as the last week best record is the tie-breaker. I went 3-0 the last week and the other guys i was tied with went either 2-1 or 1-2. The funny thing about te whole thing is that I almost made a $3000 mistake cause when I first made my picks for that last week I forgot to hit the submit button. Only a few hours before kickoff did I realize it and I corrected it!

ratbelly

EOG Veteran
Nicely done Warrior. You did leapfrog me. Damn Cowboys! Damn Cardinals! You were an instant replay away from not winning.

NICELY DONE. CONGRATULATIONS. I will take second.

ratbelly said:
Nicely done Warrior. You did leapfrog me. Damn Cowboys! Damn Cardinals! You were an instant replay away from not winning.

NICELY DONE. CONGRATULATIONS. I will take second.

Rat .... I was on the phone with several other Mods from other sites .... you cleaned up buddy ... great job .... :+thumbs-2

warrior

EOG Enthusiast
Thanks Ratbelly...Congrats on 2nd place, $1000 is no chump change! Now comes the hard part for me. six times rollover....6 x $ 3000=$18,000 of action.....maybe if I can roll it over in the next 2 weeks and come out ahead, I will come to the bash.

ratbelly

EOG Veteran
warrior said:
Thanks Ratbelly...Congrats on 2nd place, $1000 is no chump change! Now comes the hard part for me. six times rollover....6 x $ 3000=$18,000 of action.....maybe if I can roll it over in the next 2 weeks and come out ahead, I will come to the bash.

Best of Luck. I hope you double it up.

Is there a certain time period that you have to roll it over by?

***I also did back myself up by betting on the Rams moneyline early (+700) in case the Cowboys turded out (which they did).

:cheers

ratbelly

EOG Veteran
Glaken. Sorry to bother you again, but I was wondering if the winners were reported to from here were reported to BetJam. My account does not show $1,000 that I thought would be there. I was going to contact BetJam's customer service to check it out. I just wanted to see if it was reported yet.

Thank You.

ratbelly said:
Glaken. Sorry to bother you again, but I was wondering if the winners were reported to from here were reported to BetJam. My account does not show $1,000 that I thought would be there. I was going to contact BetJam's customer service to check it out. I just wanted to see if it was reported yet.

Thank You.

I have not sent the winners in to Bet JM yet .... I will do so tonight as I told you yesterday .... :+thumbs-2

I am grading some other contest at this moment... :+signs8-1

ratbelly

EOG Veteran
My apologies. I didn't mean to push the issue. I was really just curious, because if there was a problem I wanted to contact BetJam right away.

Your efforts are GREATLY APPRECIATED. I am in absolutely no hurry with it....I was just checking.

Thank you