Hey Groovin (or anyone) how are the customers handling Fezziks 40% win mark this season??

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Hey Groovin (or anyone) how are the customers handling Fezziks 40% win mark this season??

I'm sure they're taking it well.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master
Re: Hey Groovin (or anyone) how are the customers handling Fezziks 40% win mark this season??

They just ban anyone who complains

pvcpipe

EOG Master

I thought groovin was fezzik?

I posted a few of the funnier complaints to the "He's on a roll" thread on RTP. Basically Anthony is very quick to delete the especially negative posts, ban the poster with no refund, and label that poster "an amateur" or other negative terms. After all, it's their fault that Fezzik's down 65 units on the year, and a real pro would know how to ride out the cold streaks. Of course, in Fezzik's case, the cold streak dates back to 2004, the last time he had a winning football season, but who's counting.

Surprisingly, Fezzik's actually won 45.5% of his plays this year. He would "only" be down about 27u on the year flat betting, but his losses are significantly worse because of his ridiculous Yoshing, posting a 4 or 5 weight "game of the year" almost every week after he started to lose. He's 1-6 on 4 weight plays and 7-11 on 3 weights, which account for at least 37u lost by themselves.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I posted a few of the funnier complaints to the "He's on a roll" thread on RTP. Basically Anthony is very quick to delete the especially negative posts, ban the poster with no refund, and label that poster "an amateur" or other negative terms. After all, it's their fault that Fezzik's down 65 units on the year, and a real pro would know how to ride out the cold streaks. Of course, in Fezzik's case, the cold streak dates back to 2004, the last time he had a winning football season, but who's counting.

Surprisingly, Fezzik's actually won 45.5% of his plays this year. He would "only" be down about 27u on the year flat betting, but his losses are significantly worse because of his ridiculous Yoshing, posting a 4 or 5 weight "game of the year" almost every week after he started to lose. He's 1-6 on 4 weight plays and 7-11 on 3 weights, which account for at least 37u lost by themselves.

He's playing catch-up.

Groove, you used to pay for his plays?

Right. When he has a winning year, he says towards the end "lines are tight, not much value" and will toss out a handful of 1u or 2u plays. When he's losing, he unleashes tons of plays, team totals, 1st quarter plays, lots of 3 and 4u plays, that sort of thing, under the guise of "I'm knuckling down and working hard to find value" but it's pretty damn obvious what he's doing when he releases something like 17 quarter lines all at the same time an hour before kickoff. No way all that value randomly appeared all at the same time.

I was an SSB subscriber for years, and Fezzik was one of their touts from roughly 2001-2004. Then I subscribed to his LVA service in 2005. He lost his shirt that year and swore he'd never sell picks again, and he gave out free picks for a few years, but obviously winning the Hilton contest changed his mind and he went tout again. I have not subscribed to his picks again because:

1) I'm banned from LVA for being a "Fezzik ghost account" (seriously, Anthony Curtis is convinced that I'm some elaborate joke played by Fezzik since I used to be a big Fezzik fan but now denounce him) and

2) I don't believe Fezzik offers anything of value in his service, since it's clear he takes a very half-assed approach and isn't even betting some of the stuff he releases. He gave out a "best play of the week" to JK several weeks ago and never even gave it out to the service until I reminded him and then he gave it to the service a few days later.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

\

Never liked that pompous Anthony. Thanks for the info. Fezz's chasing has made things go from bad to worse.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Right. When he has a winning year, he says towards the end "lines are tight, not much value" and will toss out a handful of 1u or 2u plays. When he's losing, he unleashes tons of plays, team totals, 1st quarter plays, lots of 3 and 4u plays, that sort of thing, under the guise of "I'm knuckling down and working hard to find value" but it's pretty damn obvious what he's doing when he releases something like 17 quarter lines all at the same time an hour before kickoff. No way all that value randomly appeared all at the same time.

I was an SSB subscriber for years, and Fezzik was one of their touts from roughly 2001-2004. Then I subscribed to his LVA service in 2005. He lost his shirt that year and swore he'd never sell picks again, and he gave out free picks for a few years, but obviously winning the Hilton contest changed his mind and he went tout again. I have not subscribed to his picks again because:

1) I'm banned from LVA for being a "Fezzik ghost account" (seriously, Anthony Curtis is convinced that I'm some elaborate joke played by Fezzik since I used to be a big Fezzik fan but now denounce him) and

2) I don't believe Fezzik offers anything of value in his service, since it's clear he takes a very half-assed approach and isn't even betting some of the stuff he releases. He gave out a "best play of the week" to JK several weeks ago and never even gave it out to the service until I reminded him and then he gave it to the service a few days later.

AC banned ME (of all people! :LMAO) also because he thought i was someone else . Than, Jon In Oakland begged him to 'reinstate' me (TY JIO) and wallah, i was back in good graces with an apology.