Hey! I just noticed Diogee became a MOD here....CONGRATS!

Re: Hey! I just noticed Diogee became a MOD here....CONGRATS!

Diogee has done a lot for us and this is well deserved! 12io4j2w90:thumbsup

Blondie

EOG Master

Diogee and Ballwonder have both stepped up and been kind enough to help out around here with the moderating.

Both of these guys have helped the site in many ways and are a wonderful addition to the moderating team :)

J

joeybagadonuts

Good choice in Diogee

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Congrats boys...

Can you mods take them under your wing and give them "more appropriate" avatars? (blondie, mo)

Congrats diogee and ballwonder, two of my favorite people here91023i2ndw;l

konck

EOG Veteran

Oh wow Dio nice one he was in the hunt at the other place I thought he should have gotten it over VD nice pk EOG

BigDaddy

EOG Master

its good to see hard work really does payoff

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

You better not move my posts ya fuck! You'll be getting left at Yankee Stadium this summer!! :LMAO:LMAO

Seriously though, no two people better deserve this position. Two solid handicappers as well. I'm all for that. It's good to have forum experience, but I'd rather see people who bring knowledge to the table. Both of these posters not only bring that, but they bring a hard work ethic, intelligence, and honesty to a sometimes fucked up business.

Diogee, I have known since his start on the forums. He told me at the time that he was only a few months into the game, and he was learning along the way. Never have I seen anyone learn so many different aspects of something, in such a short period of time. He tested systems with me, spreadsheets, formulas, etc... Anything I needed, he was there for me. I hope he learned some things from me, I know I learned a few from him. 100% proud to call him one of my best friends on the forum. The #1 free agent on the market has just been signed. Bottom line.

Ballwonder does a great job not only handicapping, but tracking all you degenerates down in his tracking section. He's been nothing but nice to me since I got here, encourages my handicapping selections, and has always been there to answer any question I had. Not to mention, he's been pretty awesome luck. Everytime I've pmed him a pick of mine, or vice versa, it normally hit. Just like AZ vs. Philly. 91023i2ndw;l

WVU

EOG Master

I think BW and Diogee deserves our sympathy and not our congrats, especially if they are doing this shit for nuttin

Grats Dio and BW!

Like chute said, right now we are :cheers

but when our posts are moved we :finger004 instead

:+excited-

I have to admit, this is exciting news.

Whenever somebody has the opportunity to spend endless hours monitoring the forum and moving the occcasional thread for no pay? Well, in these tough times, it brings a tear to my eye.

I'm the only Project Manager around here since Raiders got canned, so lemme know if you need anything.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

I think BW and Diogee deserves our sympathy and not our congrats, especially if they are doing this shit for nuttin

Even if it's for no money, they learn more in general, get some good contacts, and have experience in not only the forums(not limited to gambling) aspect of things, but the sports gaming industry as well. It's all about being productive in your job, and using your time constructively.

Blondie

EOG Master

Chute it is very tempting to move every thread you make just to see you go off

you do realize that right? :D

WVU

EOG Master

Even if it's for no money, they learn more in general, get some good contacts, and have experience in not only the forums(not limited to gambling) aspect of things, but the sports gaming industry as well. It's all about being productive in your job, and using your time constructively.

But at the rate that Mods go bad or get the bus run over them it just aint worth it IMO.

oij213490

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

EOG shoots...and.......................EOG SCORES..

what a great add...:thumbsup

munson15

I want winners...

I hope the new gig goes well for both of you, Diogee and Ballwonder.:cheers

mofome

Banned

I just noticed as well! :D

Congrats Dio. Congrats to eog, great guy.

cheapseats

EOG Master

But at the rate that Mods go bad or get the bus run over them it just aint worth it IMO.

oij213490

What do you lose, I see no downside to their time as unpaid or paid mods. What do they lose, define please ?

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Thanks guys...look forward to helping out and possibly learning a thing or 2.

You better not move my posts ya fuck! You'll be getting left at Yankee Stadium this summer!! :LMAO:LMAO

Seriously though, no two people better deserve this position. Two solid handicappers as well. I'm all for that. It's good to have forum experience, but I'd rather see people who bring knowledge to the table. Both of these posters not only bring that, but they bring a hard work ethic, intelligence, and honesty to a sometimes fucked up business.

Diogee, I have known since his start on the forums. He told me at the time that he was only a few months into the game, and he was learning along the way. Never have I seen anyone learn so many different aspects of something, in such a short period of time. He tested systems with me, spreadsheets, formulas, etc... Anything I needed, he was there for me. I hope he learned some things from me, I know I learned a few from him. 100% proud to call him one of my best friends on the forum. The #1 free agent on the market has just been signed. Bottom line.

Ballwonder does a great job not only handicapping, but tracking all you degenerates down in his tracking section. He's been nothing but nice to me since I got here, encourages my handicapping selections, and has always been there to answer any question I had. Not to mention, he's been pretty awesome luck. Everytime I've pmed him a pick of mine, or vice versa, it normally hit. Just like AZ vs. Philly. 91023i2ndw;l
Thanks for the words bud...post move to asylum. :+textinb3

mofome

Banned

:cheers

cassiusclay

EOG Master

congrats to both of you.

ball, you do a exceptional job in the tracking forum, now can you fix my hoops record?

momma is gonna send you a basket of fruit......

WVU

EOG Master

What do you lose, I see no downside to their time as unpaid or paid mods. What do they lose, define please ?

maybe you might want to ask Ego this question.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

oij213490
Not sure exactly what this means but I would say it is as close to a lock as you will ever find that it won't happen. Sorry to disappoint you. 12io4j2w90

WVU

EOG Master

Not sure exactly what this means but I would say it is as close to a lock as you will ever find that it won't happen. Sorry to disappoint you. 12io4j2w90

I am rooting for you. You seem like a good guy.

cheapseats

EOG Master

maybe you might want to ask Ego this question.

No, I did not ask EGO, I am simply asking you what the downside is, give me some examples, they do not need to be anything specific.

cheapseats

EOG Master

So, basically, you are saying that being a Mod here will likely do damage to your persona online at gambling forums, is that it. If so, then I still see no downside.

Im not real familiar with Diogee, but hey! Congrats on the job and I hope you do well.

WVU

EOG Master

So, basically, you are saying that being a Mod here will likely do damage to your persona online at gambling forums, is that it. If so, then I still see no downside.

Good luck on getting you that lucrative gig. You have my support.:+textinb3

What I am saying is the backstabbing and the bashing is not worth it, especially when some of it comes from your co-workers.