Hey! I just noticed Diogee became a MOD here....CONGRATS!

Brock

EOG Dedicated
Re: Hey! I just noticed Diogee became a MOD here....CONGRATS!

Congrats very deserved and a great choice.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

90% of the EOG mods within a yr:

1) Become Gay

2) Become a Univ of TN fan

either way ... life sucks

cheapseats

EOG Master

Good luck on getting you that lucrative gig. You have my support.:+textinb3

What I am saying is the backstabbing and the bashing is not worth it, especially when some of it comes from your co-workers.

okay, that i understand, and no, won't be me to b&b....

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

From firing to hiring within days...

EOG apparently is experiencing the quickest economic recovery in recorded history. :thumbsup

Good pick he seems like a great kid, worked hard on contest grading here and many other sites

rjt721

EOG Master

Solid hire, dio's a good dude. Congrats, man.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

is it really for no money?

where do i sign up:blink:

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

So much for the rumor that EOG would only hire dudes that dated Devil

90% of the EOG mods within a yr:

1) Become Gay

2) Become a Univ of TN fan

either way ... life sucks
I've seen pictures of Diogee, and I'm sincerely hoping that it's #1. Then I could marry into power! :D

:houra

diogee - where do you generally post? ive been here since day 1 and don't know u. lol anyhoo, congrats. it's great to have ya aboard!

Sorry Diogee, you know how it is when you're with somebody for a long time and then you're abruptly single again. It's been just a little over a month and reality is setting in. I need to find a guy before I lose my looks, ya know?!?

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

Who would have guessed that the new kid Diogee and the RogueScholar were so close? :blink:

Blondie

EOG Master

diogee - where do you generally post? ive been here since day 1 and don't know u. lol anyhoo, congrats. it's great to have ya aboard!

Some people would consider this a compliment Dio :+textinb3

ID he is not a shit starter, a drama queen, or an attention whore .

He posts mostly in the sub forums.

Diogee and Ballwonder have both stepped up and been kind enough to help out around here with the moderating.

Congrats to both Ballwonder and Diogee. Well deserved and excellent choices. :cheers

Some people would consider this a compliment Dio :+textinb3

ID he is not a shit starter, a drama queen, or an attention whore .

He posts mostly in the sub forums.
Shouldnt he just be a paid poster then, hiding out in sub forums and such is no way to moderate. Or are they not being paid, and just given the moderator title to make them feel special so they stick around?

ballwonder

EOG Master

Shouldnt he just be a paid poster then, hiding out in sub forums and such is no way to moderate. Or are they not being paid, and just given the moderator title to make them feel special so they stick around?[/quote]

Not the case at all. Moderation is not just sitting and reading the posts and adding to the forums as well as making "good luck" in every post. Brick I was helping out a little behind the scenes until it was made public. One thing I think we are all trying to do is make EOG better with less horseshit. We are in the process of contacting many of the books individually and establishing a relationship with each one of them again in an effort to build any gaps that may have occured. We want to make sure that each book has something to offer the players and that the players can utillize the books. To me this is a huge challenge. Not just getting contests together and grading them (I think any monkey can do that), it is a matter of establishing a contact with a person at each place and attempting to maximize each book. Without a doubt it takes a tremendous amount of time and hopefully becomes a better place.