Hey Joeybagadonuts...

Do you have any plans to visit the RX and call out Lapdance like you do Jman?

What is good for the goose is good for the gander, no?

Shouldn't Wil already have banned him?

Re: Hey Joeybagadonuts...

lap is stiffing now?

:gros3d113:

Unless they plan on replaying the series, the last I checked it was over 6-17-08. It is now 7-9-08. The Pony Express went out of business 100 years ago. What could be the problem if it is not an outright stiffjob?

mofome

Banned

Unless they plan on replaying the series, the last I checked it was over 6-17-08. It is now 7-9-08. The Pony Express went out of business 100 years ago. What could be the problem if it is not an outright stiffjob?

I dont follow things from forum to forum and i dont read a lot of the drama threads even on our own boards. I figured that was taken care of.

2938u4ji23

From what I gather, WVU made a bet with Lapdance...they had a third party hold the money...WVU won but the third party sent the money to Lapdance.

WVU

EOG Master

From what I gather, WVU made a bet with Lapdance...they had a third party hold the money...WVU won but the third party sent the money to Lapdance.

to be fair, Lapdance was the only one required to post up.

mofome

Banned

thats what they pride themselves on right? eog allows 1.4 posters who owe money to post and therx doesn't allow anyone with an opinion to post.

im close, right?

lapdance, welcome to eog?

:+clueless

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Do you have any plans to visit the RX and call out Lapdance like you do Jman?

What is good for the goose is good for the gander, no?

Shouldn't Wil already have banned him?

OSU, do you agree that Jman should be called out or do you have a different opinion on the matter?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

lapdance was getting freerolled (obvious to anyone with a brain)... now wvu is getting slowpayed. 12io4j2w90

Roy, even responding to this thread lets them play their little game over here.

And it's disappointing to see Mo take this kind of stance - I don't care who pays him

Enfuego,

I can link u to at least 20 threads where he has been called out...

And I agree, it was wrong to stiff...

But, please don't hijack this one...

Feel free to start another JMan thread if u feel the need to....

Lapdance should pay IMHO...

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

J

joeybagadonuts

of course i will. i think WVU is a shot taker for the way he handled it, but he still should 100% be paid. no 2 ways about it. btw, shrink, why is it you go to bat for WVU getting paid? you sure as shit dont care your little lap dog Journeyman stiffed TT....

of course i will. i think WVU is a shot taker for the way he handled it, but he still should 100% be paid. no 2 ways about it. btw, shrink, why is it you go to bat for WVU getting paid? you sure as shit dont care your little lap dog Journeyman stiffed TT....

Please don't change the thread around but I can assure you I have tried to get TT paid...

I am cautiously optimistic it will happen...

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Because he's been such a long term great friend of WVU.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Please don't change the thread around but I can assure you I have tried to get TT paid...

Let me assist you - tell a certain someone he won't be paid until he pays - I would imagine a bank check will go out before sunset

Because he's been such a long term great friend of WVU.

Hell,

Did I start this thread?

NO...

I chimed in on it just as some others have...

I consider lapdance a STIFF for not paying and apparently I am not the only one..

I have no dog in this matchup, as I just met WVU...

mofome

Banned

Roy, even responding to this thread lets them play their little game over here.

And it's disappointing to see Mo take this kind of stance - I don't care who pays him

What stance did i take? I was unaware that i had one.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

So will therx ban lap now for stiffing?

:pop:

This type of stance - I consider you to be a straight shooter - I know what happened - and I know that you know what happened - there is only one thief here and it ain't me, you or Lap.

mofome

Banned

This type of stance - I consider you to be a straight shooter - I know what happened - and I know that you know what happened - there is only one thief here and it ain't me, you or Lap.

Nope, i actually am not sure about what happened. I gather that WVU was stiffed. I havent read the long thread in well over a week. If there is something more to it, then i am unaware. WVU won a bet, he didnt get paid. Is this incorrect?

I am a straight shooter, i am not worried about hurting anyones feelings, i'll be honest and state things as i see them. I don't pay a whole lot of attention to the circumstances b/w two heterosexual men unless someone brings things up like this.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Enfuego,

I can link u to at least 20 threads where he has been called out...

And I agree, it was wrong to stiff...

But, please don't hijack this one...

Feel free to start another JMan thread if u feel the need to....

Lapdance should pay IMHO...

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

You can link me to 20 and you'll probably link me to 100 within the next year because I don't give a shit who you are if you don't pay you are a fucking thief. This industry does not tolerate it and neither should this forum or any other for that matter.

I know for a fact WVU was not going to pay if he lost. That said, lap did make a bet and should in fact honor the bet but what the hell does it matter anyway when a fair amount of posters here or other places are thieves anyway and it seems to be accepted.

But, it is very obvious you are not objective in these threads and you in fact have just accepted these guys as loyal posters and actually think of them as friends. Until you can be objective as the top dog on this forum and not jump on the side of defending welcher's then there will be a thread a day on this topic.

Until these guys settle their obligations they should be the black sheep of all gambling forums.

sl55

EOG Veteran

You can link me to 20 and you'll probably link me to 100 within the next year because I don't give a shit who you are if you don't pay you are a fucking thief. This industry does not tolerate it and neither should this forum or any other for that matter.

I know for a fact WVU was not going to pay if he lost. That said, lap did make a bet and should in fact honor the bet but what the hell does it matter anyway when a fair amount of posters here or other places are thieves anyway and it seems to be accepted.

But, it is very obvious you are not objective in these threads and you in fact have just accepted these guys as loyal posters and actually think of them as friends. Until you can be objective as the top dog on this forum and not jump on the side of defending welcher's then there will be a thread a day on this topic.

Until these guys settle their obligations they should be the black sheep of all gambling forums.

That about wraps it up in a nutshell,to bad this guy will be served with his negativaty email shortly.

J

joeybagadonuts

Let me assist you - tell a certain someone he won't be paid until he pays - I would imagine a bank check will go out before sunset

POST OF THE YEAR.

Take a fuckin stand, Shrink. As Seymour said, you are the only person that can really "do" anything to get TT paid. No matter how much shit I give Jman, it obviously wont help, you on the other hand, can .

How do you know for a fact that WVU was not going to pay if he lost? :+clueless

I don't care what you think about me...

But, I do I detest STIFFING.

One difference between you and I is you PRETEND that you know everything whereas I know I don't...

THE SHRINK

POST OF THE YEAR.

Take a fuckin stand, Shrink. <b>As Seymour said, you are the only person that can really "do" anything to get TT paid.</b> No matter how much shit I give Jman, it obviously wont help, you on the other hand, can .

What garbage...

The STIFFING occurred at THERX.

Then TheRX REHIRED JMAN without TTINCO'S KNOWLEDGE and they PAID HIM for 2 consective months knowing that one of their EMPLOYEES was being STIFFED...

What does that tell you?

J

joeybagadonuts

How do you know for a fact that WVU was not going to pay if he lost? :+clueless

I don't care what you think about me...

But, I do I detest STIFFING.

One difference between you and I is you PRETEND that you know everything whereas I know I don't...

THE SHRINK

Can you answer why you hired a known stiff in that case?

TYIA

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

You're right Shrink, I don't know shit but perception is everything.

Also, I don't think shit about you because I don't know you and don't pretend to. You're probably a good guy (I'm not going to polish your dog like someone else here) for all I know.

mofome

Banned

Also, I don't think shit about you because I don't know you and don't pretend to. You're probably a good guy (I'm not going to polish your dog like someone else here) for all I know.

I would polish his dog for 40 bucks.

And I suspect you are a good guy too..:cheers

Hell, even joey probably is a good guy and we all agree stiffing is just plain wrong...

Now I've answered several questions but NEITHER YOU or JOEY addressed this one post of mine...

Then TheRX REHIRED JMAN without TTINCO'S KNOWLEDGE and they PAID JMAN for 2 consective months knowing that one of their EMPLOYEES (TT) was being STIFFED...

What does that tell you?

Have either of you brought this up over there?

Are u even FREE to do so?

Would you each be kind enough to do answer for me as I have for u? 12io4j2w90

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

And I suspect you are a good guy too..:cheers

Hell, even joey probably and we all agree stiffing is just plain wrong...

Now I've answered several questions but NEITHER YOU or JOEY answered this one...

Then TheRX REHIRED JMAN without TTINCO'S KNOWLEDGE and they PAID HIM for 2 consective months knowing that one of their EMPLOYEES was being STIFFED...

What does that tell you?

Have either of you brought this up over there?

Are u even FREE to do so?

Would you each be kind enough to do answer for me as I have for u? 12io4j2w90

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

I can answer that for you very easily. If that happened (and I'm confident it did) it shouldn't of. Whoever made that decision was obviously not a sound businessman. I don't really know what it tells me other than someone was an idiot for hiring a thief. I have not brought that up over there before but I have brought up topics on the stiff business before over there.