Hey Joeybagadonuts...

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Re: Hey Joeybagadonuts...

The STIFFING occurred at THERX.

Then TheRX REHIRED JMAN without TTINCO'S KNOWLEDGE and they PAID JMAN for 2 consective months knowing that one of their EMPLOYEES (TT) was being STIFFED...

What does that tell you?

Have either of you brought this up over there?

Are u even FREE to do so?

THE SHRINK

Wow, that's pretty interesting - I never knew this - as you get older - you quickly realize that the vast majority of people will do anything if money is involved

I can answer that for you very easily. If that happened (and I'm confident it did) it shouldn't of. Whoever made that decision was obviously not a sound businessman. I don't really know what it tells me other than someone was an idiot for hiring a thief. I have not brought that up over there before but I have brought up topics on the stiff business before over there.

I believe the more accurate word is REHIRING....

I have to run but I will be back later...

It was nice to be able to argue civilly and I respect the 2 of you even more now..

sl55

EOG Veteran

And I suspect you are a good guy too..:cheers

Hell, even joey probably is a good guy and we all agree stiffing is just plain wrong...

Now I've answered several questions but NEITHER YOU or JOEY answered this one post of mine...

The STIFFING occurred at THERX.

Then TheRX REHIRED JMAN without TTINCO'S KNOWLEDGE and they PAID JMAN for 2 consective months knowing that one of their EMPLOYEES (TT) was being STIFFED...

What does that tell you?

Have either of you brought this up over there?

Are u even FREE to do so?

:pop:

Would you each be kind enough to do answer for me as I have for u? 12io4j2w90

Thanks,

THE SHRINK
Why is it up to the site owner to pay a stiffs debt?Isn't it up to the stiff to pay his own debt?I would think the only obligation of the site owner would be to show they don't condone stiffing by a book or a player and lead by example,but I guess I thought wrong.

mofome

Banned

Wow, that's pretty interesting - I never knew this - as you get older - you quickly realize that the vast majority of people will do anything if money is involved

are you going to tell me what dreadful stance i took?

2348ji23e

Timetopay

EOG Master

From what I know Lap has tried to meet WVU to pay him in person and it has been refuted.

To me that is not a stiff...

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo not saying they have to but if you didnt feel you did anything wrong why would you be afraid to meet in person?

mofome

Banned

Mo not saying they have to but if you didnt feel you did anything wrong why would you be afraid to meet in person?

Personally, i wouldn't be 'afraid' to meet anyone in person, but im also not the most sane person in the world. I don't know why lap would want to meet in person and i do think its a strange request. I don't come to the forums for man-dates.

:nono

OSU, do you agree that Jman should be called out or do you have a different opinion on the matter?

Jman has coming to him whatever people give. I have NO PROBLEM with people busting his balls. I just want to know if Joey is an equal opportunity ball buster.

We shall see.

You can link me to 20 and you'll probably link me to 100 within the next year because I don't give a shit who you are if you don't pay you are a fucking thief. This industry does not tolerate it and neither should this forum or any other for that matter.

I know for a fact WVU was not going to pay if he lost. That said, lap did make a bet and should in fact honor the bet but what the hell does it matter anyway when a fair amount of posters here or other places are thieves anyway and it seems to be accepted.

But, it is very obvious you are not objective in these threads and you in fact have just accepted these guys as loyal posters and actually think of them as friends. Until you can be objective as the top dog on this forum and not jump on the side of defending welcher's then there will be a thread a day on this topic.

Until these guys settle their obligations they should be the black sheep of all gambling forums.

Yikes.

That is just impossible, no?

BTW, I agree with your last sentence.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo - I also know Lap has told Wil to let WVU know that he would send it to on of the two addresses he has and WVU has not responded to that as well.

It seems to me WVU is afraid to give him any info to so he can get the money. I dont necessarilly blame him but then all these games should not have been played.

WVU

EOG Master

From what I know Lap has tried to meet WVU to pay him in person and it has been refuted.

To me that is not a stiff...

Bullshit TTP. He is not my bookie. He can pay me like everyone else who makes an online bet gets paid. From MY understanding, which I believe is more accurate than yours, he asked for my home address and agreed ro send me the money which he has not done.

If you are going to stir shit around at least know what you are talking about.

WVU

EOG Master

Mo - I also know Lap has told Wil to let WVU know that he would send it to on of the two addresses he has and WVU has not responded to that as well.

It seems to me WVU is afraid to give him any info to so he can get the money. I dont necessarilly blame him but then all these games should not have been played.

Stop right now. He DOES have my home address. I replied to Wil and gave him my address immediately when asked

Timetopay

EOG Master

Not shit stirring as you can see I have stayed out of this drama for the most part.

I can tell you since I have lost a shit load of online wagers that I have payed with paypal,overnights,deposited in peoples bank accounts,etc

Did you give him your home address?

J

joeybagadonuts

I believe the more accurate word is REHIRING....

I have to run but I will be back later...

It was nice to be able to argue civilly and I respect the 2 of you even more now..

Thank you for actually addressing the questions i asked. I will certainly go over to the RX and ask about this. however, i suspect we both know what will happen when i do....

Also, I can kinda see why they wouldnt want it there, he works and posts here now.... just sayin...

mofome

Banned

1. WVU, relax. TTP isn't going nuts about anything
  2. TTP, wvu says that lap has his address
  3. no one should be obligated to meet in person
  4. lap is a stiff/slow pay until he changes the situation himself.

mofome

Banned

Thank you for actually addressing the questions i asked. I will certainly go over to the RX and ask about this. however, i suspect we both know what will happen when i do....

Also, I can kinda see why they wouldnt want it there, he works and posts here now.... just sayin...

Shrink made a thread where you could ask him anything and he admitted to some wrongs that people seemed surprised he admitted to. Ken doesn't have any honesty issues. If he did in the past, he's gotten past them.

12io4j2w90

Is joey still on pr?

Timetopay

EOG Master

My honest opinion on the rehire was a slap at TT and I think whoever did it at RX is a bitch and is on about the same level as J

FWIW, lapdance just posted this across the street:

wvu has not been paid due to him not responding to emails from wil.
i have offered to meet him to pay him at hard rock, a public place, 10 minutes from his house.
i have offered to mail it to him and he has been emailed at least three times from wil as to which one of two addresses were his and wvu has never answered.
i have offered to pay it to charity to which he said no.
maybe he can put a few more lies in his response and again say he never recieved the emails, which is exactly why i asked wil to get involved.
tell the him to email wil which one of his addresses are the one to which the payment should be sent and it will be sent as soon as i get back from the allstar game in NY.
unless he wants me to send it to the equipment dept at the college he works at.

WVU

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1316548 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1316548 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid">
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by lapdance
i have offered to meet him to pay him at hard rock, a public place, 10 minutes from his house.
i have offered to mail it to him and he has been emailed at least three times from wil as to which one of two addresses were his and wvu has never answered.
maybe he can put a few more lies in his response and again say he never recieved the emails, which is exactly why i asked wil to get involved.
tell the him to email wil which one of his addresses are the one to which the payment should be sent and it will be sent as soon as i get back from the allstar game in NY.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I re-emailed WIL for the third time on both email addresses my address. Someone is playing games over there and it isn't me. I don't know why, but Wil has always had email problems.

mofome

Banned

<table class="tborder" id="post1316548" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" id="td_post_1316548" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);">
Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">Originally Posted by lapdance

</td></tr></tbody></table>

<!-- / message --></td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td><td class="alt1" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"><!-- controls -->
</td></tr></tbody></table>

I re-emailed WIL for the third time on both email addresses my address. Someone is playing games over there and it isn't me. I don't know why, but Wil has always had email problems.

Do you have them in your sent mail? I am not a detective, but i believe you've sent them. Why wouldn't you?

Is wil a trustworthy fellow?

It's not my 1000, so it's none of my biz how this ends, but....

After all the back and forth, would be nice to see this end with a $1000 donation to a worthwhile charity

JMO

Timetopay

EOG Master

What is your problem? Are you fucking stupid or what?

My problem with what?

If I was afraid to meet anyone online in person to collect a bet I would
a. Just tell them to keep it. b.not have ever made the bet in the first place c. ironed out the details in the first place about payment d. not had silly ghosts and come back the day after and demanded the money and acted like a jackass.

Ive always like you man but in this situation you have acted like an idiot(for whatever reason) and thats your call.

I wish it wasnt this way and that is why at the beginning I tried to do something worthwhile. I will stay out of this now 12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

My problem with what?

a. Just tell them to keep it. b.not have ever made the bet in the first place c. ironed out the details in the first place about payment d. not had silly ghosts and come back the day after and demanded the money and acted like a jackass.

Ive always like you man but in this situation you have acted like an idiot(for whatever reason) and thats your call.

I wish it wasnt this way and that is why at the beginning I tried to do something worthwhile. I will stay out of this now 12io4j2w90

91023i2ndw;l

Stay out?

TTP brings a good POV to situations.

Timetopay

EOG Master

91023i2ndw;l

Stay out?

TTP brings a good POV to situations.

Thank you sir. I always had a good relationship with the cocksucker.

If he would have had one ounce of humility and just said I was scared shitless to lose the 14k this would have been over.

I need alot of runs in Phillies tonight my friend

WVU

EOG Master

It's not my 1000, so it's none of my biz how this ends, but....

After all the back and forth, would be nice to see this end with a $1000 donation to a worthwhile charity

JMO

EGO...you are sooooo out of touch here. This has already been decided

WVU

EOG Master

Hey Mo, for someone who claims to not want any forum drama you sure seem to be feeding the frenzy here.

:+clueless

mofome

Banned

Hey Mo, for someone who claims to not want any forum drama you sure seem to be feeding the frenzy here.

:+clueless

I have opinions in the threads i take the time to read. If you have a problem with my honest opinions, tough shit. I haven't been rude to you or unfair to anyone. Whats your issue with everyone who has an opinion in here? ttp calmly stated his view and you went nuts on him and now you're giving me shit. For what? I just want to know what happened since this has now come up in more than one thread on the board.

oij213490

mofome

Banned

Thank you sir. I always had a good relationship with the cocksucker.

If he would have had one ounce of humility and just said I was scared shitless to lose the 14k this would have been over.

I need alot of runs in Phillies tonight my friend

Now WVU is upset with me for respecting your view.

:+textinbu

EGO...you are sooooo out of touch here. This has already been decided

Yeah, you're right WVU. I AM quite out of touch in this situation simply because I haven't followed the entire play-by-play of it.

I just remember not too long ago seeing a big drawn-out thread by you asking the posters what you should do with the money.

And I consider myself the type that likes to see a negative turned into a positive and a donation to a good cause would be the best way imho

CARRY ON

WVU

EOG Master

My problem with what?

I am not about to meet up with some fucking stranger and settle an illegal bet. I have no clue who he is or what he is liable to do. There would have been no situation to iron out if Whale would have sent the winner the money like he agreed to. For the last time I was not hiding anywhere. I chose not to post there anymore as of April 1 which was long before the playoffs. I was/am easily reachable. Regardless of what he says he did not email me nor did he try to contact me here or by phone. My number is in the book and can be found in 5 seconds using any search engine. I gave Wil all my info 2 weeks ago twice and again a little while ago when I saw what Lapdance posted.

You and many people have chosen your sides long before the bet was even over and without knowing any of the details.

WVU

EOG Master

I am not upset with you MO. I am just pointing out that YOU are instigating drama so next time you call others out on it think about this thread.

toodles

Timetopay

EOG Master

WVU how bout this I will buy the debt for 500. I will pay you 500 now and will collect from Lap

mofome

Banned

I am not upset with you MO. I am just pointing out that YOU are instigating drama so next time you call others out on it think about this thread.

toodles

Don't be ridiculous. You are being defensive and reading too much into things. It is very lady like. I haven't escalated anything.

WVU

EOG Master

Yeah, you're right WVU. I AM quite out of touch in this situation simply because I haven't followed the entire play-by-play of it.

I just remember not too long ago seeing a big drawn-out thread by you asking the posters what you should do with the money.

And I consider myself the type that likes to see a negative turned into a positive and a donation to a good cause would be the best way imho

CARRY ON

no biggie man. That thread was bumped again today and was in the main forum all afternoon

WVU

EOG Master

Don't be ridiculous. You are being defensive and reading too much into things. It is very lady like. I haven't escalated anything.

HAHA. You have to be kidding me. Would you like me to show some proof? The little popcorn eating smiley doesn't negate the fact that you are inciting drama. I have no problem with drama. Just don't call others out for doing what you are doing