Hey TTP, come meet the family

WVU

EOG Master
We will be at Busch Gardens all weekend. Bring the kids. Florida residents get in all year with a one day ticket. We can even attend church together on Sunday

:thumbsup

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Hey TTP, come meet the family

We will be at Busch Gardens all weekend. Bring the kids. Florida residents get in all year with a one day ticket. We can even attend church together on Sunday

:thumbsup

You never know with as shitty as insurance was i may be the guy collecting your ticket :cheers

WVU

EOG Master

I will buy you and your family a ticket. I was ready to buy your insurance, but you didn't seem interested. :+clueless

Timetopay

EOG Master

my man its jokes...i think i can figure a way in.

might have to pretend in under 12 though. Church weekend man its Easter. I told you last time give me some notice man.

I would have defenitately met ya.

Going to Hyatt Grand Cypress in Orlando next month. Come out with the family and we hang at the pool.

PO69

EOG Master

Can you beat USAA insurance TTP?

I have had a few insurance companies like Geico and Progressive call me on the phone all of the time to get me to switch companies. But when I tell them that I have USAA they usually just hang up on me or they ask me why I would need another company. But of course they called me!!

Timetopay

EOG Master

ahhh PO every state is different but USAA is pretty tough.

I mostly do employer benefit packages though so dont know a ton about auto

Tuckman

Uh Poster

u wouldnt come u bitch, u wont even text me trade offers..

bawk bawk